Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 34 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotclan94 View Post
    - how can i make it so you can see it ?
    This part is described in the readme file or read this post (last paragraph of my post): http://forum.teamspeak.com/showpost....&postcount=486

also useing

!botversioncheck

<16:15:00> "TS3 Server": Current installed version: 3.3.1 Final (03.08.2010)
    Error while getting version information!
    The bot may have troubles connecting to the server http://home.arcor.de
    Maybe a firewall or ISP is blocking this.

The other suggestions are interesting, but are currently to complex to track this informations (because the TS3 server do this not).

Hey he show up for a sec however it will still be conneted but
    <01:26:28> "Unknown from 192.168.1.52:1965" connected
    <01:26:28> "Unknown from 192.168.1.52:1965" disconnected (deselected virtualserver)

How do i fix this ?

I went in and looked for a setting but i did not see any

what is the ip for http://home.arcor.de/ ?

I tryed playing with
    # Teamspeak 3 virtual server ID or -1 to use ts3_virtualserver_port
    ts3_virtualserver_id = -1
    # Teamspeak 3 virtual server port, only needed if ts3_virtualserver_id is set to -1
    ts3_virtualserver_port = 9987
    # Channel id, the bot will join into it after connecting. If not wanted, use a negative number like -1.
    ts3_channel_id = 36

still didnt work

now i just get
    <04:38:47> "Unknown from 192.168.1.52:2197" connected
    <04:38:47> "Unknown from 192.168.1.52:2197" disconnected (deselected virtualserver)
    <04:38:47> Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "Jack[bot]" by DJ's TS3 server
    Last edited by Pilotclan94; August 5th, 2010 at 01:50 PM.

<01:26:28> "Unknown from 192.168.1.52:1965" connected
    <01:26:28> "Unknown from 192.168.1.52:1965" disconnected (deselected virtualserver)
    This is absolutely right, the bot just select your virtual server.

To check if the bot is online, just write
    !botinfo
    into the server chat or channel chat in the same channel.
    If the bot answer you (in a new private message tab), anything is right.

Hmm.. how can i add a serveradmin for these settings?

Code:
    # Teamspeak 3 server admin account name
    ts3_server_login = 
    # Teamspeak 3 server admin password
    ts3_server_password =

Quote Originally Posted by SeToY View Post
    Hmm.. how can i add a serveradmin for these settings?

Code:
    # Teamspeak 3 server admin account name
    ts3_server_login = 
    # Teamspeak 3 server admin password
    ts3_server_password =
    If you hosting your own TS3 server, you can just use the serveradmin account shown by the TS3 server at the first start.

The second way is to create a "ServerQuery Login" from the TS3 client (its better to create an own Identity for this, because the ServerQuery login will be linked with that Identity) and add the permissions that the bot need (look into the bot readme file for this).

Not for sure if this is a bug or not. But in older versions it never spam my log file with

8/5/2010 6:32:57 PM Query Info query from 127.0.0.1:33333 issued: clientlist -away -groups -times -voice

Is this normal or just me. It kind of is annoying since I check my logs alot.

Quote Originally Posted by nipper4369 View Post
    Not for sure if this is a bug or not. But in older versions it never spam my log file with

8/5/2010 6:32:57 PM Query Info query from 127.0.0.1:33333 issued: clientlist -away -groups -times -voice

Is this normal or just me. It kind of is annoying since I check my logs alot.
    This is the normal logging behavior of the TS3 server. It is nothing I can change. If you do not want to see ServerQuery actions in TS3 server log file, just disable this in your TS3 client at Edit Virtual Server -> More -> Logs -> ServerQuery

Hi, i found a strange behavior from the bot.

As i configured the advertising.cfg i put this (3 lines) (name and link edited):

Serveur Teamspeak 3 fournis gratuitement par xxxTeamspeak\nN'oubliez pas de visiter régulièrement notre site http://www.xxx.com.
    L'équipe de xxxTeamspeak est fier de vous fournir ce serveur Teamspeak 3 gratuitement !\nPensez à nous rendre visite sur http://www.xxx.com.
    Envie d'un serveur Teamspeak 3 gratuit ? Avec xxxTeamspeak c'est possible !\nVenez donc sur http://www.xxx.com.
    The thing is that the bot will adverstise every 60 min like in the config file but will always adverstise 2 lines instead of only one.

And the problem is only on one server.
    What is strange is that i get this error in logs from the 1rst instance : 2010-08-07 13:22:45 LIST_ERROR SecuBot: ServerQuery Error 1024 getList(): invalid serverID

but the server is running fine and the bot on the server too...

any idea ?

@ TotoIsBack: Please contact me with any messenger you like to find this issue faster. If you don't have any messenger, please send me your config file (without password) by mail.

Is the bot instance with this problem the same as with the LIST ERROR message on logs?

I'll contact you via messenger
    Yes all the same instance (have only one instance with 8 or 9 bots)

After the good help of TotoIsBack I got a new version ready of the bot:

Version 3.3.2 Final (10.08.2010)
    - Bugfix: Now the bot should also work if only Mute Mover, Server Group Protection, Bad Channelname or Bad Nickname Check is activated.
    - Bugfix: Critical errors while requesting client or channel lists start the bot reconnecting countdown.
    This should also solve the problem if only the virtual TS3 server will be stopped. (thx to TotoIsBack)
    o Some messages on logfile should now give more and better informations.
    o Changed the connecting order, now the bot login first after connection.
    This version of the bot don't get a crisis if the virtual teamspeak server is offline anymore. It just try to reconnect after a minute. If this also fails, the bot quit or, if always reconnect in configuration is enabled, it tries to reconnect once every minute.

Some other minor bugs are fixed.

This bot version now login first after connecting to the TS3 server and select the right virtual server after the login. This means, if you want, you can now remove the "select virtual server" permission from the guest query group, but make sure that the group of the bot is able to do this.

Like always, please report me any problems with this version.

Download link in first post on page 1.

Nice release
    Working without problems

I would like to request a feature.

Auto Icon/Group changer.

What I mean by this is, When people join the server it will set there Group based on country to have the Icon flag next to there name on the user list from where there located in the world.

Then If a game is located on the app scanner have it change there client ICON to the game icon of the game there playing. Then remove the icon if no game is playing.

You don't need to worry about the client icon thing. But auto group them by country would be nice.

I would like to request a feature.

Auto Icon/Group changer.

What I mean by this is, When people join the server it will set there Group based on country to have the Icon flag next to there name on the user list from where there located in the world.
    Hi, you can enable the flag beside the name when you enable in the options under Design "Display country flag on the clients".

Then If a game is located on the app scanner have it change there client ICON to the game icon of the game there playing. Then remove the icon if no game is playing.
    The first suggestion is already implemented in the current TS3 client, just enable it in the options.

The second is more like fun stuff, which don't get implemented (I would not say never, but not soon).

Thread Information