Forum

Page 135 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2089
    i dont understand , like i say if u want help me make that how he need to be... i dnt know how to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Miaww View Post
    i dont understand , like i say if u want help me make that how he need to be... i dnt know how to make it work.
    All idle_% values (like idle_warn_time or idle_channel_id as an example) have to be in the file JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg file. Remove them from the idlecheckmessages.cfg file.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    All idle_% values (like idle_warn_time or idle_channel_id as an example) have to be in the file JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg file. Remove them from the idlecheckmessages.cfg file.
    How can I add a channel reminder when users enter a channel they get a poke, just like a welcome message, only with certain channels, is there a way I can do that? I don't want groups being notified on user entrance. I want the user being reminded of what they need to do once they enter a channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfves View Post
    How can I add a channel reminder when users enter a channel they get a poke, just like a welcome message, only with certain channels, is there a way I can do that? I don't want groups being notified on user entrance. I want the user being reminded of what they need to do once they enter a channel!
    Use the ChannelNotify, but set the unwanted message type to none.

Use the ChannelNotify, but set the unwanted message type to none.
    My apologies, but, what settings do you recommend me for that, since the directions you gave me are a little to vague for me.
    Name:  74446478db3a2b98e069b7a7cdbc1911.png
Views: 463
Size:  19.5 KB

My apologies, but, what settings do you recommend me for that, since the directions you gave me are a little to vague for me.
    That are not all options, which JTS3ServerMod version is that? That option you need exists already since 2 years.

That are not all options, which JTS3ServerMod version is that? That option you need exists already since 2 years.
    On this server runs JTS3ServerMod 5.3 Hosting Edition Final (27.10.2014) since 110:55 hours.
    Try !bothelp for a list of commands! You have limited bot admin permissions!
    You like this bot? Consider a donation!

On this server runs JTS3ServerMod 5.3 Hosting Edition Final (27.10.2014) since 110:55 hours.
    Try !bothelp for a list of commands! You have limited bot admin permissions!
    You like this bot? Consider a donation!
    To old, please ask the hoster to update the JTS3ServerMod. The current version is Version 6.4.2 (07.10.2017).

To old, please ask the hoster to update the JTS3ServerMod. The current version is Version 6.4.2 (07.10.2017).
    Is Clanwarz a good host?

Is Clanwarz a good host?
    Yes, but they do not use the newest version currently. As far as I know Clanwarz want to update the JTS3ServerMod next year. For Clanwarz this is not an easy task, because they fully customized the web interface of the JTS3ServerMod.

Yes, but they do not use the newest version currently. As far as I know Clanwarz want to update the JTS3ServerMod next year. For Clanwarz this is not an easy task, because they fully customized the web interface of the JTS3ServerMod.
    Wow, I need a host that uses the latest version.

Suggestion

Just make suggestions. If no one send me ideas, I only implement features I need for me (and I am almost happy ).
    Hi, I have found this useful looking feature as an addon to the Sinusbot, is it possible to add it to yours (rather than have two bots? https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources...l-creator.128/

It is for a series of channels, (i.e. Lounge 1, lounge 2... etc), and automatically creates new channels as people join the current ones. IMO the current setup and options in the Sinusbot extension are great, but I have no need of a music bot, and having one bot is simpler.

Thanks

@ PrimaryComet: Is already on my ToDo list, but not for the next months.

Just make suggestions. If no one send me ideas, I only implement features I need for me (and I am almost happy ).
    Hey, I have been wondering how to get a quick feedback and requests from people on my server. I think it would be great if the complaints feature were not that useless as it is, so having those complaints sent to my email as they are created would be great, as I need to check for new complaints manually now. So if you got some spare time, implement sending TS3 complaints to an email or discord or something like that. Or point me to something similar if it exists. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum_SK View Post
    Hey, I have been wondering how to get a quick feedback and requests from people on my server. I think it would be great if the complaints feature were not that useless as it is, so having those complaints sent to my email as they are created would be great, as I need to check for new complaints manually now. So if you got some spare time, implement sending TS3 complaints to an email or discord or something like that. Or point me to something similar if it exists. Cheers.
    Well, integrating a mail feature is not that trivial as it might sound. So I don't think that I will implement that.

Thread Information