Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 25 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Where is the config file? How you saved the file? The error message say, that an error occurred while reading the config file. Saved at a wrong place? Did you used WordPad or Word to edit the file? Only use Notepad or better a program like Notepad2, Notepad++ or UltraEdit to edit this file. And if you don't use any arguments, the file must be saved at (without spaces): JTS3ServerMod\config\JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager .cfg
    java -jar C:\teamspeak\JTS3ServerMod\config\JT S3ServerMod.jar

this is command which I use.

This is my JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager .cfg - no change in notepad just to be sure:
    1.instance_name = clan
    1.instance_config_path = config/JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg
    1.instance_logfile_path = JTS3ServerMod_server1.log

I've tried also this but the same message - not readable,quitting
    java -jar C:\teamspeak\JTS3ServerMod\JT S3ServerMod.jar

I have only the clean install, I wish to get message which says that nothing is set up, so the bot is shutting down. Then I know its fine and I can start my config. But stil....

STUPID(me) problem solved, I dont know why I run the bot with command line - I saw it in one post. when I run the exe file, everything is great, bot respond on TS server. Thank you, problem on my side
    Last edited by lososicek; June 3rd, 2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by lososicek View Post

This is my JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager .cfg - no change in notepad just to be sure:
    1.instance_name = clan
    1.instance_config_path = config/JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg
    1.instance_logfile_path = JTS3ServerMod_server1.log

I've tried also this but the same message - not readable,quitting
    java -jar C:\teamspeak\JTS3ServerMod\JT S3ServerMod.jar

I have only the clean install, I wish to get message which says that nothing is set up, so the bot is shutting down. Then I know its fine and I can start my config. But stil....

STUPID(me) problem solved, I dont know why I run the bot with command line - I saw it in one post. when I run the exe file, everything is great, bot respond on TS server. Thank you, problem on my side
    If you use the command line you have to use this code "java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar"
    Than it should work. Yo don't have to specifie the path.

And another thing no space between JT and S3Servermod.jar

Is there a way to prevent it from doing

"Unknown from ip:port" connected
    "Unknown from ip:port" disconnected (deselected virtualserver)

or atleast name that connection? Its really annoying when you have text2speech turned on and it reads out the entire ip followed by the port.

Edit: And the bot will not accept my unique id no matter what I do.
    Edit2: I had to add my id to both files just to get basic admin... /shrug

p.s. anyone have a list of commands to use with !exec?
    Last edited by Dragonshadow; June 3rd, 2010 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lososicek View Post

You have to change the current directory first by doing:
    Code:
    cd C:\teamspeak\JTS3ServerMod
    Because the program search for the config folder in the current directory by default.

But of course you can also use the EXE file.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshadow View Post
    Is there a way to prevent it from doing

"Unknown from ip:port" connected
    "Unknown from ip:port" disconnected (deselected virtualserver)

or atleast name that connection? Its really annoying when you have text2speech turned on and it reads out the entire ip followed by the port.
    Just disable "Show Server Query Clients" in the Teamspeak 3 Client settings. But the bot only connect one time and stay connected, should not be the problem.

Edit: And the bot will not accept my unique id no matter what I do.
    Edit2: I had to add my id to both files just to get basic admin... /shrug
    Should be not. If you want to be full admin, just add your unique ID into the InstanceManager.cfg file. Virtual Server admins with limited commands just into the bot cfg file of an instance. Did you restarted the whole bot process after adding your unique ID into the InstanceManager.cfg file?

p.s. anyone have a list of commands to use with !exec?
    !exec just execute any command on your operating system shell, thats why only full bot admin can use this command. You can also disable this command for full bot admins in the bot cfg file. Notice: This command is a big security risk if someone without complete server admin access is full bot admin and the !exec command is enabled!

Example on Linux:
    Code:
    !execwait ls -la
    Example on Windows:
    Code:
    !execwait dir
    This should display the current directory content. !exec do the same, but just do fire and forget and you don't see any output. Remember: Do not use !execwait with commands, that don't quit within some seconds! Use !exec for programs with a longer runtime.

Ah. Is there any way to make "shortcuts" that say things? Like !tf2 would respond with whatever we have it set in a config file (like the ip and port of our tf2 server).

And is it possible to have the bot reply in the chat where it was triggered instead of private message? (except for things like exec ofc)

And finally is it possible to have the bot sit in multiple channels? (Honestly I'd like it to sit in every channel so the chat triggers can be used all the time even if we have virtual server chat blocked)

Ah. Is there any way to make "shortcuts" that say things? Like !tf2 would respond with whatever we have it set in a config file (like the ip and port of our tf2 server).
    It is possible to implement this, but there is a problem, see below...

And is it possible to have the bot reply in the chat where it was triggered instead of private message? (except for things like exec ofc)

And finally is it possible to have the bot sit in multiple channels? (Honestly I'd like it to sit in every channel so the chat triggers can be used all the time even if we have virtual server chat blocked)
    Here is the problem. By design of Teamspeak 3 the bot can only be in one channel at the same time. So I have to spawn one bot instance for every channel just to see the channel chat of all channels. I think no one wants this overhead.

But just to see the server ip and port, why not using channel descriptions for this type of informations?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    It is possible to implement this, but there is a problem, see below...

Here is the problem. By design of Teamspeak 3 the bot can only be in one channel at the same time. So I have to spawn one bot instance for every channel just to see the channel chat of all channels. I think no one wants this overhead.

But just to see the server ip and port, why not using channel descriptions for this type of informations?
    Mmm I see. I'd still like the shortcuts even if they can only be used in one channel + the main server chan, and to answer the other question, its nice to have lots of options

Edit: I just thought about some things...

a) Can you replicate the chat to the bot so you could use it in any channel?
    b) Since it is a serverquery client, can't it listen to all the chat on the server anyway?
    Last edited by Dragonshadow; June 4th, 2010 at 02:03 PM.

New version of the bot:

Version 3.1.1 Final (08.06.2010)
    + Added new option: Slow Mode
    o Added more informations to the readme.txt file
    o Bot writes more informations if something is wrong with the config file.
    o Added optional value bot_slowmode to JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg, see default config files.
    Download link in first post on page 1.

a) Can you replicate the chat to the bot so you could use it in any channel?
    b) Since it is a serverquery client, can't it listen to all the chat on the server anyway?
    Sorry for the late answer, I read your post before you edit your post.
    a) I don't understand this. What do you mean with "replicate the chat"?
    b) Serverquery clients have the same channel chat limitations as normal Teamspeak 3 Clients. This means even the bot only can see the channel chat of the channel where the bot is.

Hi Stefan, thx for your Work, but why on the Mute Mover the bot send no message to the client if the bot move them out?

Or did i some wrong?

Greets,

tigerle

Quote Originally Posted by tigerle View Post
    Hi Stefan, thx for your Work, but why on the Mute Mover the bot send no message to the client if the bot move them out?
    Same like Away Mover, why it should? The Away and Mute Mover moves someone within seconds, so the user should know why they got moved .

Hallo,

also ich kann mit dem Bot nicht auf meinen TS3-Server verbinden, in der Logdatei steht immer:

2010-06-10 10:04:13 START_MOD clan: Instance starts now
    2010-06-10 10:04:13 START_INFO clan: Successful connected to ts3.mmorpg-welten.de:10011!
    2010-06-10 10:04:14 START_INFO clan: Successful selected virtual server on port 8837!
    2010-06-10 10:04:14 START_ERROR clan: Critical: Unable to login!
    2010-06-10 10:04:14 START_ERROR clan: ServerQuery Error 520 loginTS3(): invalid loginname or password
    So, das Problem ist wohl folgender Eintrag in der Konfiguration:

# Teamspeak 3 server admin password
    ts3_server_password =
    Erklärt mich nun bitte nicht für doof, aber was soll da hin?

Das Serverpasswort habe ich versucht, ohne Erfolg und der Loginname kann nicht verkehrt sein, den kenne ich und bin ja den ganzen Tag mit ihm Online Oder muss ich hier gar mein Admintoken eintragen? Wie auch immer, bin überfragt

Danke schonmal für die Hilfe
    Last edited by Obscurito; June 10th, 2010 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurito View Post
    Hallo,

also ich kann mit dem Bot nicht auf meinen TS3-Server verbinden, in der Logdatei steht immer:

So, das Problem ist wohl folgender Eintrag in der Konfiguration:

Erklärt mich nun bitte nicht für doof, aber was soll da hin?

Das Serverpasswort habe ich versucht, ohne Erfolg und der Loginname kann nicht verkehrt sein, den kenne ich und bin ja den ganzen Tag mit ihm Online Oder muss ich hier gar mein Admintoken eintragen? Wie auch immer, bin überfragt

Danke schonmal für die Hilfe
    my german is not that best but i think you ment this.

You are using the user to logon on temapeak but you have to use the admin server query account.

The login name of the query admin = serveradmin.
    Your password is standing in the C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\doc\token_guide.txt

This should be working.

@|DarRoe:

Aaalso danke für die Antwort, aber sogut wie dein deutsch ist fast mein englisch

* Der Benutzername für den Admin ist serveradmin? Dieser Account existiert auf meinem Server nicht und wo ist der festgelegt wie kann ich den ändern? Also ich bin der Admin von meinem TS3 Server und mein Account heißt sicher nicht serveradmin

* Die Datei unter dem Pfad C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\doc\token_guide.txt existiert bei mir nicht, mein TS3 ist, wenn ich rechtsklick > Dateipfad öffnen mache, unter C:\Benutzer\Obscurito\AppData\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ zu finden und auch dort exisitert eine solche Datei nicht. Und wieso soll in einer Datei im Documentverzeichnis mein Passwort für den Login stehen?

Also ich verstehe nach wie vor Bahnhof, sorry, bitte helft mir weiter

Obscurito

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurito View Post
    @|DarRoe:

Aaalso danke für die Antwort, aber sogut wie dein deutsch ist fast mein englisch

* Der Benutzername für den Admin ist serveradmin? Dieser Account existiert auf meinem Server nicht und wo ist der festgelegt wie kann ich den ändern? Also ich bin der Admin von meinem TS3 Server und mein Account heißt sicher nicht serveradmin

* Die Datei unter dem Pfad C:\Program Files\teamspeak3-server_win32\doc\token_guide.txt existiert bei mir nicht, mein TS3 ist, wenn ich rechtsklick > Dateipfad öffnen mache, unter C:\Benutzer\Obscurito\AppData\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ zu finden und auch dort exisitert eine solche Datei nicht. Und wieso soll in einer Datei im Documentverzeichnis mein Passwort für den Login stehen?

Also ich verstehe nach wie vor Bahnhof, sorry, bitte helft mir weiter

Obscurito
    It's right you can't see the serveradmin account because it's hidden.
    If you lost your password try this tool: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=47665 .
    Maybe it wil help you

Thread Information