Quote Originally Posted by luziver View Post
    answer is :[/B]
    -bash: java: command not found

wat can i do ?
    Just install java:

http://de.opensuse.org/Sun_Java
    http://de.opensuse.org/OpenJDK

@ Slater:
    Currently I work on a method to cache the client database list. After starting the bot it will fetch the whole list in small packages which should save the Teamspeak server. After the whole client list is fetched, the bot will update this list in the cache and can search the informations without sending any command to the Teamspeak server.

I hope to get this working tomorrow. If I do anything right, the !lastseen command should be much faster without asking the Teamspeak server. Of course this caching feature can be disabled (which also disable the !lastseen command).

This is good news. It's not about your software, but I mentioned somewhere that refreshing the server log via the client slows down the server too. Ludwig said that they are working on optimizing the server and make things much faster. Hope it will work.

is it possible when a client comes back from "away status" he automatticly get switched back to the last visited channel?

Quote Originally Posted by DarRoe View Post
    is it possible when a client comes back from away he automatticly get switched back to the last visited channel?
    This is on my ToDo, but I have so many ideas and so less time .

At the moment I got the client database cache working, so a big thing is deleted from my ToDo list . A new beta version with some new features and many internal changes will be released today, if no show-stopper bug is found by me.

New beta release:

Version 2.0 Beta 2 (24.02.2010)
    + New feature: Chat command !exec and !execwait - Bot admin can execute a system command, can be enabled in config file.
    + New: Client database cache for commands like !lastseen. This makes this commands much faster on big servers.
    + New: Now its possible to change the away move delay in config file.
    + New: Idle check can now also kick and ignore server groups.
    o Bot will now disconnect clean from Teamspeak server on system shutdown or when sending CTRL + c to bot process.
    o Added config values: bot_clientdblist_cache, command_exec, idle_ignore_groups and away_move_delay. Look into the default config!
    IMPORTANT: Config value idle_check_enable has changed. Look into the default config!
    Currently untested:
    New !exec commands for admins. (command_exec = 1)
    New idle kick feature. (idle_check_enable = 1)
    Client database cache on big servers with !lastseen. (bot_clientdblist_cache = 1)

Would be nice if someone can test this. Download link in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    New beta release:

Currently untested:
    New !exec commands for admins. (command_exec = 1)
    Client database cache on big servers with !lastseen. (bot_clientdblist_cache = 1)

Would be nice if someone can test this. Download link in the first post.
    I checked the "New idle kick feature. (idle_check_enable = 1)" And it's working fine with me so that one is tested. I don't use commands so i didn't test this.

I like that you've added an idle kick feature, however I'd prefer it to work a bit differently than how you have it implemented. I'd like to see it move the user after x minutes, then kick them if they remain idle x more minutes.

i.e. Client is idle for a total of 15 minutes, move them to the designated channel. Client is idle for another 15 minutes (total idle time of 30 minutes), kick them from the server.

I have my bot set to warn at 15 minutes and move at 20. It would be great if I could then kick at 30!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    I'd like to see it move the user after x minutes, then kick them if they remain idle x more minutes.
    You can still use the Teamspeak 3 own feature to kick idle players, which of course is not able to ignore some channels. Just set i_client_max_idletime to 1800 in groups you like to kick after 30 minutes idle.

New beta release:

Version 2.0 Beta 3 (25.02.2010)
    + New: Away mover can now move back, if away_check_enable is set to 2
    + New: Chat command !clientsearch for bot admins, which works like the !lastseen command, but outputs more informations about the client.
    Download link in the first post.

which of course is not able to ignore some channels.
    That's the problem I'm having. I was hoping for the functionality that I described because your bot will ignore channels, and the server's built-in function will not.

+ New: Away mover can now move back, if away_check_enable is set to 2
    Thank you man it's working great. This was the function I was wating fore.

I'm having a problem with your tool 2.0 beta 3.
    When a user is idel for 30 minutes he dosn't get moved. I don't get an error in the log. Is it possible to have look at this.

Thank you

Sorry for the idle move bug, this is now fixed:

Version 2.0 Beta 4 (26.02.2010)
    - Bugfix: Idle warn message and idle move was not working correct if idle_check_enable was set to 2 (thx to DarRoe)

Sorry for the idle move bug, this is now fixed:

Thnx it's working again.

Bad names suggestion:

Can you implement bad nickname / channel name protection? It would be very helpful Anyway this tool is getting more and more interesting.

Powerful ban suggestion:

In TS3 the banned "bad guy" can change his IP and Identity and is able to come back to server. This is not good. Sometimes it is needed to ban by IP range. Can you implement IP range ban with duration? For example if the "bad guy" has the IP "192.168.112.234", then ban by "192.168.*.*" with RegExp on. (wildcard the last 6 digits automatically)

Example:
    !powerban 345 10

345 = Cliend ID
    10 = minutes

This way a client can be banned by IP range for xx minutes. Is it possible for the bot?

Channel last used:

Is it possible to get the time a channel was last used? (joining) We have many channels and I don't know wheter a channel is still active or abandoned?

Example:
    !channelstatus 233

233 = channel ID

Thx for your work!

Thread Information