Forum

Page 9 of 140 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    is it enough to only replace the .jar file.

Quote Originally Posted by DarRoe View Post
    is it enough to only replace the .jar file.
    There was no config changes. So just replace the .jar file and maybe the readme.txt, if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    There was no config changes. So just replace the .jar file and maybe the readme.txt, if you want.
    thx it's working fine. I was not able to test the new command because i only run the mod on one server.

Version 2.0 RC1 is now the new final version. No changes. See first post for the download link.

The next version gets new features, but I need more time for release because of less time for programming.

Just installed yesterday the new release and after all it is working great.

Good job Stefan and take your time, no one is pushing you.

Hi,

It would be very good to implement an autoban function for "connection lost" clients. If somebody loses connection X times within X minutes, get banned for X minutes. Is this possible? We have some users with bad connection (or torrents) and they don't want to understand they need to close torrent or repair net connection to be able to use TS3 properly. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    It would be very good to implement an autoban function for "connection lost" clients. If somebody loses connection X times within X minutes, get banned for X minutes. Is this possible? We have some users with bad connection (or torrents) and they don't want to understand they need to close torrent or repair net connection to be able to use TS3 properly. Thx.
    It is possible, but my ToDo has currently many entries and I have not much time to implement all ideas.

Hi,

Since I live in Hungary, I use latin2 or UTF8 charset in advertise.cfg. However the characters doesn't shop up correcty. (for example: ő ű) I tried ASCII, UTF-8, but no luck. There are "�" marks instead of latin special charactes. Can you fix it? Currenty I removed all accented characters. Thx.

Since I live in Hungary, I use latin2 or UTF8 charset in advertise.cfg. However the characters doesn't shop up correcty. (for example: ő ű) I tried ASCII, UTF-8, but no luck. There are "�" marks instead of latin special charactes. Can you fix it? Currenty I removed all accented characters. Thx.
    I will look into this later today. Does this characters works in normal server config (like welcome message or record message)?

Welcome message works fine (characters are OK), but Record message doesn't work at all if move is set. (move is working though)

but Record message doesn't work at all if move is set. (move is working though)
    Do you have an POKE_ERROR in the bot logfile? If yes, please post the whole line of the log for me.

I use latin2 or UTF8 charset in advertise.cfg. However the characters doesn't shop up correcty. (for example: ő ű) I tried ASCII, UTF-8, but no luck. There are "�" marks instead of latin special charactes.
    Please test the new 2.1 rc1 release (from first post). The advertise.cfg will be now read as ISO-8859-1 file, like the other config files. Make sure that you use this encoding.

For non-EU and US languages (Russian, Chinese or Korean for example) maybe I change all config files to Unicode in the next major release.

Hi,

There is an error:

ServerQuery Error 1541 pokeClient(): invalid parameter size - Client ID: 379

Is it enough to replace the jar file only?

EDIT:

Unfortunately ISO-8859-1 is not enogh. It doesn't contain ő Ő ű Ű characters. ISO-8859-2 is needed. Or maybe can you implement a switch into the config?

@ Slater: It would be nice if you can contact me by a messenger, on the following page you will found my contact details:
    http://www.german-fighters.com/index...ails&userid=17

New release candidate. This update only adds the possibility to use non Latin 1 characters in messages for idle and record check, welcome message and advertising messages.

If you only use Latin 1 characters (for example German or English), you can still use version 2.0. Real new features are for the version 3.0 of my Bot sometimes in the future.

Version 2.1 RC 2 (18.03.2010)
    o All messages are now in external files, which can be loaded with a different character encoding.
    Default encoding for messages files is now UTF-8, which can be changed in config file.
    o Many config file changes, please take a look on the default config files.
    Download link in the first post!

Thread Information