Forum

Page 125 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2089
    A new stable version:

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 6.2.2 (06.09.2016)
    - Bugfix: Chat command !bothelp was able to exceed the maximum character count for chat messages. (thx to Frank R.)
    o Updated documentation about the config key bot_lightadmingroup_list.
    More information and download link in first post on page one.

Question InactiveChannelCheck config missing?

The plugin advertises itself with support of an InactiveChannelCheck, and I am able to activate it as well within the config file, however the config file for this plugin seems to be missing. I have attempted to retrieve it for multiple hours now and it seems nowhere to be found. Can someone post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by PtxDK View Post
    The plugin advertises itself with support of an InactiveChannelCheck, and I am able to activate it as well within the config file, however the config file for this plugin seems to be missing. I have attempted to retrieve it for multiple hours now and it seems nowhere to be found. Can someone post it here?
    No, its not missing. Just read the description of the bot_functions line in the file JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg and follow the description. After you did this, you will see all configuration settings for the InactiveChannelCheck in the file JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg.

Hallo Stefan,

habe diesen Fehler in der log.
    Code:
    JTS3ServerMod	ERROR	Unable to request the current JTS3ServerMod version from https://www.stefan1200.de for the client

Quote Originally Posted by General1984 View Post
    habe diesen Fehler in der log.
    Code:
    JTS3ServerMod	ERROR	Unable to request the current JTS3ServerMod version from https://www.stefan1200.de for the client
    Welche Version hast du aktuell installiert?

Die letzte 6.2.2

@ General1984:
    Hier geht es, die Ausgabe von !botversion
    <08:11:22> "JTS3ServerMod": Current installed version: 6.2.2 (06.09.2016) [6202]
    Latest stable version: 6.2.2 (06.09.2016) [6202] - Download
    Ausgabe auf der Konsole:
    java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar -version
    JTS3ServerMod
    Current installed version:
    6.2.2 (06.09.2016) [6202]
    Latest stable version:
    Vermutlich blockiert bei dir eine Firewall die Verbindung zu https://www.stefan1200.de

Eigentlich sollte er nix blockieren, kann sonst auch alles Problem los updaten.

Eigentlich sollte er nix blockieren, kann sonst auch alles Problem los updaten.
    Nun, es liegt nicht am Server und nicht am JTS3ServerMod. Irgendwas blockiert bei dir die Anfrage. Wenn dir diese Funktionalität wichtig ist, und du da kein Fehler finden kannst, müssen wir das mal gemeinsam debuggen. Dann schreibe mich bitte per Mail an, dann müssen wir uns nächste Woche mal im TS3 treffen und dann prüfe ich das mal per Teamviewer.

Für mich nicht wirklich relevant, hatte es nur in der log Datei gesehen das diese Info kommt.

JTS3ServerMod
    Current installed version:
    java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be <www.stefan1200.de>
    Unable to request the current JTS3ServerMod version from https://www.stefan1200.de (exit code -1)!

Für mich nicht wirklich relevant, hatte es nur in der log Datei gesehen das diese Info kommt.
    Sieht so aus, als würde dein HTTPS Traffic über einen Proxy Server geleitet werden, weil das HTTPS Zertifikat nicht mehr sauber rüber kommt.

Wenn du diese Funktion aber nicht benötigst, kannst du die Auto Update Notify Funktion in der JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg deaktivieren (= 0), dann kommt diese Fehlermeldung nur noch, wenn du den Chat Befehl !botversion verwendest.

schon erledigt, danke

I wrote a small How To setup Eclipse for JTS3ServerMod plugin development: http://www.stefan1200.de/documentati...ent/index.html

If someone is interested, on my forums www.stefan1200.de are some paid plugin requests.

I think there is an issue. I have set up a channel notify for members of a group ID 256, for anyone who enters the channel ID 17. I bring in a brand new name and only give it 17 and drag it into the channel and I get a chat message about the user joining, yet when I join the channel (I have the group also) nobody gets a notification. When my friends enter that channel (Who also have that server group) I do not get a notification, yet when I bring in a fresh name with just that server group it notifies. It makes no sense. I have spent an hour trying to figure this out and I have no resolution.

EDIT

innercore_group_list = 11
    innercore_group_list_mode = only
    innercore_grouptargets = 256

We are all members of both groups. Both the group that is watched for and the group to notify. This is not to help detect people who need help from an admin, it's to detect and notify myself and my friends when one of us is in our main private channel so that we can then decide to join or not, but at least we aren't oblivious that someone came into that channel and is waiting for people to join. The only thing I can think of that would be glitching this out is us being part of both groups?

@ Morthawt: Well, if I understand you right, this is not a bug until JTS3ServerMod 6.2.2. The bot is checking if the client joining that channel is member of the innercore_grouptargets and suppress the notification message.

But the new version 6.3.0 will change this behavior, because of the many requests to do so. There are still some rules, which suppress the notification, but this is now a little bit more complex than before. So please test the new JTS3ServerMod 6.3.0 after it was released (which I plan for the next 12 hours), if this fix your issue.

Thread Information