Forum

Page 126 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2089
    A new stable version:

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 6.3.0 (09.10.2016)
    ! Plugin API build is now 4, check out the new plugin API documentation.
    API add:
    JTS3ServerMod_Interface: isLocalClientDatabaseCacheEnabled()
    ClientDatabaseCache_Interface: deleteClientFromCache(int clientDBID)
    ArrangedPropertiesWriter: save()
    + New function: InactiveClientsCleaner
    Deletes clients (including permissions) from the TS3 database after X days inactivity (client database list cache must be enabled!).
    The JTS3ServerMod needs the TS3 permission b_client_delete_dbproperties for this function.
    + New action "group" for the IdleCheck. You don't want kick or move idle clients, but everyone should see quickly, that someone is away/idle?
    This new action is great for you. Just create a temporary server group, which just adds the server group name to the client name.
    As soon as the client is not idle anymore, the bot remove the server group from the client again.
    You can also use the JTS3ServerMod to create this server group for you. Just check out the ConfigHelp documentation.
    To use this new action, the JTS3ServerMod needs the TS3 permissions i_group_member_add_power and i_group_member_remove_power.
    + ChannelNotify can notify the same server group now. Of course the client, who triggered the notification, don't get this message.
    If now a second person from the same server group join this channel, this two clients don't get another notification,
    but all other clients of this server group outside of this channel still get a notification.
    - Bugfix: The disable() method of functions was never called on !botcfgreload, if the loadConfig() method returns false.
    So cleaning stuff or stopping TimerTasks from functions was never done.
    o Updated plugin api documentation.
    o Updated the ConfigHelp files.
    More information and download link in first post on page one.
    Last edited by Stefan1200; October 9th, 2016 at 03:24 PM.

Thank you! So quick.

From my initial test, when I entered from another channel, I got a notification. This failed last time. So I have a feeling it may be working very well now I will let you know if I encounter any issues.

It crashed. I checked the log but there is nothing. I just heard the bot timeout of the channel I am in and I checked my linux VPS and there are no java processes running. So it has crashed it seems. No graceful quit or anything, just timed out and is not running. This only happened since I updated to this version.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthawt View Post
    It crashed. I checked the log but there is nothing. I just heard the bot timeout of the channel I am in and I checked my linux VPS and there are no java processes running. So it has crashed it seems. No graceful quit or anything, just timed out and is not running. This only happened since I updated to this version.
    Please start the bot with this arguments, if you use Linux:
    2> error.log
    This should log unhandled exceptions to a file.

I don't understand. How do I do that?

I don't understand. How do I do that?
    One example:
    screen -d -m -S ts3bot java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar 2> error.log

If you want to use the jts3servermod_startscript.sh, change the line 126 to:
    java ${JAVA_COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS} -jar ${BINARYNAME} ${JTS3SERVERMOD_COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS} 1> /dev/null 2> error.log &

I didn't tests this before, but if I'm right, both solutions should write an unhandled exception into the file error.log.

Thumbs up

AS of now, I've been using this bot for almost a year, there is nothing I can say I do not like about this bot. Once you figure out the setup it's pretty Plug, configure, and play.

Great for all server.

As of the last few days I have been having troubles on my server. The only thing that is different is I have upgraded the bot. I went to do some updates on ubuntu and they failed. I contacted the company and they said this to me:

"looks like your VPS server is running out of memory. You may need to disable some applications to complete what you are doing or consider upgrading to a larger droplet. It may be possible for you to tune the services you are running to use less memory so that an upgrade is not necessary, though the exact steps to do this will be quite relative to the application and it's workload."

But as I said, nothing has changed other than using a new version of the bot. So it sounds like there might be a memory leak somewhere. Not sure if that is enough info to help you, I have used the command line to get error info. If it crashes I will email you the info.

"looks like your VPS server is running out of memory. You may need to disable some applications to complete what you are doing or consider upgrading to a larger droplet. It may be possible for you to tune the services you are running to use less memory so that an upgrade is not necessary, though the exact steps to do this will be quite relative to the application and it's workload."

But as I said, nothing has changed other than using a new version of the bot. So it sounds like there might be a memory leak somewhere. Not sure if that is enough info to help you, I have used the command line to get error info. If it crashes I will email you the info.
    Since you use a VPS, you use the java command line argument -mx30M, like I stated in the readme file? The java vm on linux use really much memory (well, mostly only just reserved). On a VPS this cause much troubles sometimes. The -mx30M argument helps to fix most of this issues.

If you use the jts3servermod_startscript.sh, you can just set the line 6 to:
    JAVA_COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS="-mx30M"

Thanks I have added that just before the > error thing you gave me. So far it's working. It's been a very very long time since I saw the readme. I usually just replace the jar file and reboot my server.

help

2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod STATUS Virtual bot instance "bot1" starts now (build 6300)
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod STATUS Activate log level: INFO
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod INFO Successful connected to 98.239.123.7!
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod INFO Login as "server" successful!
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod INFO Successful selected virtual server 1!
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod WARNING Unable to receive permission list! If possible, please set the permission "b_serverinstance_permission_list" to the bot query account "server" or the "Guest Server Query" group.
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod ERROR Unable to receive private chat messages!
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod EXCEPTION de.stefan1200.jts3serverquery.TS3ServerQueryExcept ion: ServerQuery Error 3331: flood ban
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod ERROR Unable to receive server chat messages!
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod EXCEPTION java.lang.IllegalStateException: null object, maybe connection to TS3 server interrupted.
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod ERROR Error while getting channel list!
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod EXCEPTION java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not connected to TS3 server!
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod INFO Unloaded all functions!
    2016-10-18 17:44:00 JTS3ServerMod STATUS Virtual bot instance "bot1" stopped

i need to know why its doing this

Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife231 View Post
    i need to know why its doing this
    The TS3 server is doing this: ServerQuery Error 3331: flood ban
    Please check the readme file of the bot, it has an own section about flood ban.

Thanks I have added that just before the > error thing you gave me. So far it's working.
    Normally that needs to be before -jar, example:
    java -mx30M -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar

But maybe it works that way too, I'm not sure here.

I have done this. Thanks. Although I chose 55 for the value just in case as my server has quite a large database I think.

I have done this. Thanks. Although I chose 55 for the value just in case as my server has quite a large database I think.
    Okay, but if you still have "crashes", try 30M too.

Thread Information