Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    great app. it works great and was easy to install.

my suggestions are:

i would like to actually see the bot in the server, and for it to be able to respond to commands no matter what channel you are in. For example, i would like for it to stay in the AFK channel and we be able to interact with it regardless. May not be possible, just a suggestion we discussed in ts3. Would just be nice to see that the bot is in our ts3 as bragging rights :-p

Also, we were disappointed with the amount of commands available. Would love to have mirc like command features such as !kick user and things like that. !lastseen was a nice touch though.

thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by optimatez View Post
    i would like to actually see the bot in the server, and for it to be able to respond to commands no matter what channel you are in. For example, i would like for it to stay in the AFK channel and we be able to interact with it regardless. May not be possible, just a suggestion we discussed in ts3. Would just be nice to see that the bot is in our ts3 as bragging rights :-p
    The bot listens for chat commands in server chat, channel chat and private chat. If you not know where the bot is, use the server chat. If you set a special channel in the bot config file (if not, it is the default channel), just join this channel and write in the channel chat. If you have the rights, enable the display of Server Query clients in the TS3 client, and start a private chat with the bot and write here the commands.

So you can also do !botinfo in server chat and write all additional commands in the private chat window that opens by the bot.

It is not possible to react on channel chats in all channels at the same time. This is a limitation by the teamspeak 3 developers.

Quote Originally Posted by optimatez View Post
    Also, we were disappointed with the amount of commands available. Would love to have mirc like command features such as !kick user and things like that. !lastseen was a nice touch though.
    !kick command will never be implemented. Why it should? I am much faster in right click on a client -> Kick Client...

Regarding to the amount of commands, are you sure that you are bot admin?

List of commands:
    !botcfghelp [key]
    !botcfgget <key>
    !botcfgset <key> = <value>
    !botcfgcheck
    !botcfgreload <config name>
    !botcfgsave
    !botinfo
    !botinstancestart <name>
    !botinstancestop <name>
    !botinstancelist
    !botreload
    !botreloadall
    !botquit
    !botversioncheck
    !clientsearch <nickname>
    !exec <system command>
    !execwait <system command>
    !lastseen <search pattern>
    !msgchannelgroup <channelgroup id> <message>
    !msgservergroup <servergroup id> <message>
    !removechannelgroups <client database id>

This is the complete list of !bothelp as bot admin.

sorry das ich dich nochmal störe aber dein bot ist einfach genial. du sagtest das ich deb bot beibringen kann dass er mp3 abspielen kann bzw ein begrüßungs mp3 abspielen kann über telnet wie macht mann das erkläre mal bitte. danke

@ PEGbasti: I never said that, please reread my answer: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showpost....&postcount=299

moins zusammen,
    hello together,

the bot is the best if seen , but if have , mal wieder , a question

in the badnicknames the bot canot handle "äöü" what can id do ???

Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    in the badnicknames the bot canot handle "äöü" what can id do ???
    Make sure that you use the right encoding for the badnickname.cfg file. Use the same encoding you set in JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg as value for bot_messages_encoding.

pls delete...

sorry for this crappy post. Ive found it by myself
    Last edited by _Hausi; May 10th, 2010 at 08:51 PM.

Ich wollte fragen ob man in JTS3ServerMod so ne Art nickname zeichen Begrenzung einbauen kann.

zb das ein Nick nur so und so viele Zeichen haben darf,

und diese nicht überschreiten darf.

Heißt wer mehr als 10 Zeichen hat wird von Server gekickt.

Wäre Klasse wenn du das einbauen kannst, da immer viele zulange Namen haben und in ein viewer nicht gut ankommt.

mfg

@ Shuya: Simple solution: Just change the TS Viewer, because 10 characters are really not much. Think about clan, team or community tags, most of them are 4-6 characters. Not much space left for the name.

Another solution can be the ban function with regular expressions of the TS3 server, but not tested. Just ban for a regular expression which checks for any character string longer than 10 characters.

Hello Stefan,

Is it possible to make a function to set different welcomemessages for 3 groups

Quote Originally Posted by DarRoe View Post
    Is it possible to make a function to set different welcomemessages for 3 groups
    Possible yes, but not in the near future. Because I need another solution how to configure welcome messages to make more welcome messages possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Possible yes, but not in the near future. Because I need another solution how to configure welcome messages to make more welcome messages possible.
    ok, it was just an question.

New development version:

Version 3.1 RC 1 (14.05.2010)
    + Added a second type of bot admin. The full admin is the same as before and is set in the instance manager config file now.
    The bot admin set in the server config file of the bot just allow bot commands which affect only the own bot instance.
    o More informations in the log file, if an error occur.
    o Added optional value bot_fulladmin_list to JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg file, see default config files.
    Download and more informations in the first post on page 1.

Hi,

Very nice bot, lots of awesome features !

One request could you improve the config files so that you don't have to put dummy lines to get the bot working when you have holes in instances numbers, because i delete & add lots of instances everyday

Would it be possible too to configure a channel for welcome message instead of getting it by private message (when message per group is not needed)

TIA & keep the good work !

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkBoZ View Post
    One request could you improve the config files so that you don't have to put dummy lines to get the bot working when you have holes in instances numbers, because i delete & add lots of instances everyday
    For version 3.1 I change that up to 10 numbers can miss until the bot break loading instances. Is this good for you, to less or is the whole idea not good?

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkBoZ View Post
    Would it be possible too to configure a channel for welcome message instead of getting it by private message (when message per group is not needed)
    Possible yes, but I think it is not a good idea. Because some users change the channel at the connection (maybe an own default channel set into bookmarks, auto reconnect, fast switching by hand). Another thing is, that everyone in this channel can read every welcome message, even from other clients.

Thread Information