Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 46 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarRoe View Post
    i have this version: 3.0.0-beta30-pre [Build: 12988] on Windows
    That version should work.
    Please cut of the last 2 days of both bot logfiles, compress them (zip or something like that) and send me that file by e-mail.

@ DarRoe: Thank you, I got the log files.

I see what you mean, approx 1-2 times every day you get the "Connection reset" error. I am not sure why you get this, but I am almost sure that this is not a bot related problem. Are you sure that the Internet connection of the system running the bot don't get interrupted?

But I saw another problem, you should shorten the idle warning message if you want to use poke as message mode. Poke messages are limited to 100 characters (including spaces and BBCode). You can find all message length limits at the bot readme file.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    @ DarRoe: Thank you, I got the log files.

I see what you mean, approx 1-2 times every day you get the "Connection reset" error. I am not sure why you get this, but I am almost sure that this is not a bot related problem. Are you sure that the Internet connection of the system running the bot don't get interrupted?

But I saw another problem, you should shorten the idle warning message if you want to use poke as message mode. Poke messages are limited to 100 characters (including spaces and BBCode). You can find all message length limits at the bot readme file.
    Ok thnx to have a look at it.
    With the poke i already solved this problem by myself but still thnx.

Using the new rc3, and the !lastseen command, the bot always say: No clients found in the database!

Is it a new Bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Basert View Post
    Using the new rc3, and the !lastseen command, the bot always say: No clients found in the database!

Is it a new Bug?
    The client version should not have any impact on that function. But I will check that in the next days. Edit: Checked, no problems with current rc1 pre TS3 Client Version.

How you used that command? As an example:
    Someone has the name:
    XYZ_Superman

You can search for him with (some more examples):
    !lastseen *super*
    !lastseen *Superman
    !lastseen XYZ_*
    !lastseen XYZ_Superman
    The star * works as wildcard character, which is needed, if you not search for the complete name.
    Last edited by Stefan1200; January 21st, 2011 at 12:54 AM.

love this bot <3

Its so much fun. especially the servergroup protect is really nice as well as the welcome message feature. These are things that TS3 is missing as features.

Well done Stefan1200

I now have a ts bot on webshell.de.
    They have a nice interface to configure the bot.
    Is it possible to implant this in your bot that you make a connection with the webbrowser to configure this to make things easier.

This is just a suggestion not a request.

Quote Originally Posted by DarRoe View Post
    Is it possible to implant this in your bot that you make a connection with the webbrowser to configure this to make things easier.
    Generally possible yes, but that feature needs very very much work. I don't think that I will implement that.

Any progress on an API 9/109 release. Not sure how long the "beta channel" releases of this will be running before a general public release but I know of a few people are asking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Any progress on an API 9/109 release. Not sure how long the "beta channel" releases of this will be running before a general public release but I know of a few people are asking about it.
    My bot has nothing to do with API releases.

I think you mean my TS3MassMover plugin. Normally I don't support pre-beta releases of the TS3 client, because the Client Plugin SDK may change with every pre beta release. But if I reinstalled my C++ compiler in the next time, I will look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    My bot has nothing to do with API releases.

I think you mean my TS3MassMover plugin.
    Yes, saw "mover" in thread title and got confused on the thread I was in.. LOL opps.

So i have found the error. There was an error with "Umlauten" in the rc1-pre 3. It should be fixed, seeing it in the changelog.

I have tested it and it works now, as it should work. Thanks.

Change Welcomemessage.cfg

I'd like to enable a message feature for the bot, that if a Server Group Type (Guest) logs into the TeamSpeak default channel the bot will send a message to a Server Group (SA) that there is a new member in the server. Any Ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by orienz View Post
    I'd like to enable a message feature for the bot, that if a Server Group Type (Guest) logs into the TeamSpeak default channel the bot will send a message to a Server Group (SA) that there is a new member in the server. Any Ideas ?
    Thanks for this suggestion, but I don't know if I can add this feature. I have some other suggestions which I want to implement in the next versions first.

New bot version 3.4.4:

Version 3.4.4 Final (04.02.2011)
    - Closed one big security issue!
    - Bugfix: Wrong idle times from TS3 server don't make the bot crazy.
    Notice to the security thing: It is very important to update the bot if other peoples than the server owner are bot admins.

As always: More informations and download links at the first post on the first page.

Thread Information