Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 98 of 140 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2094
    I can't I do not how to add server group for this tag to clan channel
    please help me
    I just want to put my functions in order to know where I put Tag clan and in order to function automatically activated panel member in the clan to his place
    Because my head hurts me now because of the many search

Quote Originally Posted by Games-K View Post
    I just want to put my functions in order to know where I put Tag clan and in order to function automatically activated panel member in the clan to his place
    Again: The bot is using the server group id, you set in the automove.cfg file.

The TS3 server is able to put the server group name in front of the nickname, just set this TS3 permission: i_group_show_name_in_tree = 1

But this has nothing to do with the bot. The bot just need the server group id, it does not matter if the server group name is in front of the nickname or not.

If you still think that gamersplatoon.com use something different, just ask them.

Well you got the Answer from Stefan1200.
    And when you look the Vid at 1.37 you see your Assign Groups ( The Lucky little Pics behind your Name ).
    Ask your Serveradmin for your Group ID.

You need these Group ID for the Auto Move.

Stefan1200 wrote it earlier.
    So Happy Configuring.

Regards Sargnagel
    Last edited by Sargnagel; October 2nd, 2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Typo

I put Group ID for tag name (17,30)

see

# JTS3ServerMod Config File
    # The first line is the chat message for the auto move function.
    # You can use the following keywords, which will be replaced:
    # %CHANNEL_NAME% - Target Channel Name
    # Typical BBCode like in Teamspeak 3 Client possible. You can use \n for a new line.
    #You was moved to your default channel!

# This is the list of server groups, which will be moved to a specified channel.
    # One line per server group starting with the server group id, followed by a comma, and ends with the channel id.
    # An example (please remove this example after you understand it):

Server group for tag 17 and 30
    and this not work

[...]
    # One line per server group starting with the server group id, followed by a comma, and ends with the channel id.
    [...]

Server group for tag 17 and 30
    and this not work
    Please reread the one line of the config I didn't removed and find the error by yourself.

Teamspeak bot not functioning.

Hi everyone, i have downloaded and installed a teamspeak bot in accordance to the instructions in the readme.txt file. The bot is connected to the server, but it does not function. This is the bot that i have used: http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...erver-Bot.html. And this is the configuration file: http://pastebin.com/qzv6X03g. Your help is much appreciated.

Operating system: CentOS 64bit.

edit:

Please move this topic to the appropriate section, i posted it here by mistake.
    Last edited by Tete360; October 11th, 2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Adding note

You are missing the following part in your config file:

Code:
    # Set a comma separated list (without spaces) of needed bot functions here.
    # Each function needs the function class and the function name, both separated with a colon.
    # All possible function classes are listed below, that class is case sensitive!
    # That function name you choose is important and has to be unique. It will be used as prefix for the configuration key names and chat commands.
    # Don't use spaces in the function names, only use letters, numbers, minus and underscore!
    # Most functions allow multiple usage, that allows you to set as many welcome messages or idle check rules, as you want.
    # Don't forget that you have to put all settings of the functions in this file.
    # Hint: Start the bot with the argument -updateconfig after adding bot functions, that writes the configuration for all functions into this file!
    # Whole command: java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar -updateconfig
    # Notice: This -updateconfig will also delete all lines of removed or renamed functions in this config file!
    # For more information about the functions read documents/ConfigHelp.html or documents/ConfigHelp_deutsch.html!
    # Example: IdleCheck:idle,IdleCheck:idle_guest,MuteMover:mute,WelcomeMessage:welcome,WelcomeMessage:welcome_guest
    # This example gives you the following:
    # - Two IdleCheck with the name idle and idle_guest
    # - One MuteMover with the name mute
    # - Two WelcomeMessage with the name welcome and welcome_guest
    # 
    # Function list (use only once!):
    # AutoMove - Move connecting clients of a specified server group to a specified channel
    # LastSeen - Chat command to check the last online time of a client (client database list cache must be enabled!)
    # 
    # Function list (multiple use possible):
    # Advertising - Send messages to channel or server chat every X minutes
    # AwayMover - Move the client as soon as away status is set for longer than X seconds
    # BadChannelNameCheck - Checking for bad channel names, can delete the channel and punish the client
    # BadNicknameCheck - Checking for bad nicknames and can punish the client
    # ChannelNotify - Notify specified server groups about clients joining a specified channel
    # IdleCheck - Move or kick an idle client, can also send an idle warning message
    # InactiveChannelCheck - Delete channels if empty for more than X hours
    # MuteMover - Move the client as soon as the specified mute status is set for longer than X seconds
    # RecordCheck - Move or kick a recording client (of course only the record function of the Teamspeak client is detected)
    # ServerGroupNotify - Notify specified server groups about clients of specified server groups connecting to the TS3 server
    # ServerGroupProtection - Make sure that only specified clients are members of the specified server groups
    # WelcomeMessage - Sends a message to new connected clients
    bot_functions =
    This should appear after the "bot_admin_list =" line where you specify which users can use bot admin commands.

@ Tete360: That is the config file of an old version of the JTS3ServerMod. Make sure that you use the latest version and read the bot_functions part of the new config file. Everything below the bot_admin_list line was changed in the last 10 month.

Hello,

maybe someone already asked but I see 99 posts.
    I can delete logs? "JTS3ServerMod_server1" very very big file or I can disabled logs?

Regards,
    George

Quote Originally Posted by dziudziu View Post
    I can delete logs? "JTS3ServerMod_server1" very very big file or I can disabled logs?
    Yes, you can delete the log file. They are just important if you have problems or want to know what the bot did in the last hours.

And you can also disable the log file completely, just remove the log file name from JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg file.

The next version of the bot, a beta version will be released in the next days, also allows to set a log level. This allows you just to write warnings and errors to log files, but not the other stuff.

Yes look:

"
    No instances updated or needed entries missing in InstanceManager config file, quitting now..."

MY files:
    # Enable bot instance, 1 = yes, 0 = no
    # If 0, you can start the virtual bot instance later by chat command from another running virtual bot instance.
    1.instance_enable = 1
    # The name is needed to start or stop this virtual bot instance by chat commands. This name has to be unique!
    1.instance_name = bot1
    # Path to config file for this virtual bot instance.
    1.instance_config_path =
    # Path to log file for this virtual bot instance. Leave empty to disable file logging.
    1.instance_logfile_path =
    # Path to login log file for this virtual bot instance. Will be saved in csv format. Leave empty to disable file logging.
    # This function creates a CSV file, which logs when which client (including IP address) connects to the TS3 server.
    1.instance_csvloginlog_path =

# Path to config file for this virtual bot instance.
    1.instance_config_path =
    How you think should the bot start without config file? :P

xD
    so How I can disabled logs?

xD
    so How I can disabled logs?
    You already have the answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    And you can also disable the log file completely, just remove the log file name from JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg file.

Thread Information