Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question Guild Wars Skin?

Does anyone know of a Guild Wars Skin?

I could probably make one up. Just need to know do you want it to be like the skin of GW and nothing else, or do you want it to show certain proffesions from GW or what..

Thumbs up guild wars skin

since he hasn't answered back in awhile and I just came across this, I'll answer. How about just guild wars? maybe something like what was on the box for "Prophecies", where they had all the professions standing next to each other? I'd really appreciate it, thanks

that would be kinda cool i would like to see that as i play gw just not certain on how to build one i would like to see what you could do if you have the time

Re: GW Skin

Quote Originally Posted by hyprdmg View Post
    I could probably make one up. Just need to know do you want it to be like the skin of GW and nothing else, or do you want it to show certain proffesions from GW or what..
    I have been checking back but it was looking like no one was even looking at the post let alone replying. A belated thanks. Anything about GW would be enjoyed. Really ambitious wish would be to have an overall GW skin with a specialized sub skin for each profession. (I don't even know if that is possible.
    Again thanks for the offer.
    jim

Thread Information