Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6

    Solved [Solved] Beta 18 Mysql problem?

    My problem is that teamspeak creates my tables fine but then it errors with this:
    Code:
    2010-03-04 22:44:09.232026|CRITICAL|DatabaseQuery |   | setSQLfromFile( file:sql/update_1.sql) failed
    The interesting thing about this is that the file update_1.sql doesn't exist in the beta 18 files...
    There is a update_12.sql which when I rename to update_1.sql produces this error:
    Code:
    2010-03-04 22:44:42.672537|ERROR   |DatabaseQuery |   | db_exec() CREATE TABLE custom_fields (  server_id integer unsigned,  client_id i error: Table 'custom_fields' already exists
    I have tired a clean install but it does this every single time. Is anyone else getting this? Is there a fix?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Location
    aaa
    Posts
    3
    open your mysql database......then open up the table called "instance_properties" and locate the "ident" field where it is written "serverinstance_database_version"....now change the "value" field next to it to the last update_xx on your sql folder......like: update_12 is the last and only one on the beta_18 sql folder....so put on the "value" field the number "12"

    that should fix your issue in any beta version......that usally happens when you try to downgrade your current version.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    36

    Question

    I am getting this same error on a fresh install with mysql.

    Server: 3.0.0-beta30 [Build: 12998], Windows
    MySQL DB
    Fresh install
    first start up

    I download TS3 x64 server.
    unrar it to a folder called teamspeak
    create my ini file for mysql db.
    add in all my info

    ts3server.ini
    Code:
    machine_id=
    default_voice_port=9987
    voice_ip=xx.xx.xx.xx
    licensepath=./
    filetransfer_port=30033
    filetransfer_ip=xx.xx.xx.xx
    query_port=10011
    query_ip=xx.xx.xx.xx
    query_ip_whitelist=query_ip_whitelist.txt
    query_ip_blacklist=query_ip_blacklist.txt
    dbplugin=ts3db_mysql
    dbpluginparameter=./ts3db_mysql.ini
    dbsqlpath=sql/
    dbsqlcreatepath=create_mysql/
    dblogkeepdays=90
    logpath=logs
    logquerycommands=1
    dbclientkeepdays=30
    ts3db_mysql.ini
    Code:
    [config]
    host=localhost
    port=3306
    username=ts3user
    password=password
    database=tsdb
    Then I get this:
    Code:
    2010-12-08 00:01:10.027000|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   | Server Version: 3.0.0-beta30 [Build: 12998], Windows
    2010-12-08 00:01:10.073875|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   | dbPlugin name:    MySQL plugin, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2010-12-08 00:01:10.073875|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   | dbPlugin version: 1
    2010-12-08 00:01:10.120750|CRITICAL|DatabaseQuery |   | setSQLfromFile( file:sql/update_1.sql) failed
    Tried looking in DB for serverinstance_database_version like ChaosEvil said but that is not in my instance_properties table.
    Guessing because the sql's are not finishing.

    cmd lines I have tried:
    Code:
    ts3server_win64.exe dbplugin=ts3db_mysql inifile=ts3server.ini
    ts3server_win64.exe dbplugin=ts3db_mysql dbsqlcreatepath=create_mysql/ inifile=ts3server.ini
    ts3server_win64.exe dbplugin=ts3db_mysql dbpluginparameter=ts3db_mysql.ini dbsqlcreatepath=create_mysql/ dbsqlpat
    h=sql/ inifile=ts3server.ini
    The first one in that list has always worked in the past without problems.
    I had changed a TON of permissions to try and stop my issue with everyone being able to kick each other and superadmin from channels and server.
    So figure I would just start over and see how it goes from there.
    Not going well at all since it wont even start up now. lmao

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

    Edit: It's finally worked.
    Did nothing different just after the 10th try it just started...
    Sorry for bumping this old topic.
    Last edited by Zhengyi; December 8th, 2010 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Magic try 10 it just worked...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Problem: Unable to load database mysql
    By Xumari in forum Linux / FreeBSD
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 9th, 2010, 03:58 PM
  2. [solved] MySQL Problem
    By kedal in forum Linux
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 7th, 2010, 02:07 PM
  3. [Solved] Problem TS beta 21, G 35 and saitek dash board
    By Biene_Maja in forum Bug Reports [EN/DE]
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 15th, 2010, 11:41 PM
  4. Mysql with beta 20
    By Snake6 in forum Linux / FreeBSD
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 11th, 2010, 06:34 PM
  5. [solved] Beta 17 with MYSQL
    By evendco in forum Linux / FreeBSD
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2010, 05:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •