Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Lose of Voice during Bfbc2

I have been having a lose of voice during gameplay of bfbc2.Ts works fine with all other games i have but 10mins into a game i loose voice and the guys can't hear me but i can hear everyone else with no problems.
    I alt tab out of game and restart ts and all is fine then a couple mins later the voice has gone again.I'm using xp and a new 4 channel sound card with the latest driver as to get away from my msn sli deluxe 6000+ motherboard onboard hd audio as i thought the onboard sound was causing the issue.New sound card but the problem is still here losing voice during game..
    I have done all relevant updates for pc from reinstalling applications but the problem persists.
    Any ideas would be grateful.

cheers
    Drlegg

I would disable ingame voip support to test if this is conflicting with teamspeak.

I play BFBC2 with TS3 and have no problems. I even have the in-game VOIP enabled. Have you tried reinstalling your client?

what i've done

As my post states i have done everything possible reinstalling bfbc2,ts3,my sound drivers,graphics drivers,viop enabled,viop disabled.changed all the settings .With the guys i play with i'm the only one using xp the other guys using windows 7 and have no issues what so ever appart from the odd lost server message.

windows xp sp3
    amd dual x 64
    M2n sli deluxe motherboard 6000+
    8800 gts xxx edition
    2 gig ram
    320 g hd
    4 channel prosound card

Not sure but this only ever happened once before with a game called ILS Stomovik and a patch soon sorted that out.
    Lat night i never lost Ts for a few games but the game did crash a few mins before the end when my score was amzingly good....crashed to a grey/white/pink screen with the most horrible souind distortion.
    Then played game with no ts and game played fine for about 4 rounds then lost connection to server i rebooted and then the game crashed..
    Hopefully a good patch will sort out these problems.

I'd say update your client since a new version just came out today. I am running Win7 x64.

updated

I have updated ts all problems gone.Thanks very much the game runs sweet now with no ts problems whatsoever,

Thanks to TS admin for there fix.

not fixed

The game is all good and sound is sweet,however the issue is not with teamspeak any more it's the game in every single game I can't finish a round without msg saying "you have lost connection to the server check you network settings...aghhh

Thread Information