Forum

[Request] Winamp player skip

Okay. This would be for those who stream music through there mics (using programs such as virtual audio cable).

I would like a plugin that can change the song that's playing for winamp. I honestly have no idea how I would go about coding this. But here's what I was thinking.

Make a plugin that whenever types in a command, such as /next, teamspeak would recognize it, and it would then it would send a command to winamp to skip the current song playing. And if this is possible, then also adding a pause button would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by hyprdmg View Post
    I would like a plugin that can change the song that's playing for winamp. I honestly have no idea how I would go about coding this. But here's what I was thinking.

Make a plugin that whenever types in a command, such as /next, teamspeak would recognize it, and it would then it would send a command to winamp to skip the current song playing. And if this is possible, then also adding a pause button would be nice.
    Now this a very good thought as I use the now playing for my server I would like to let the users Chang to next track.
    with a /command.

Thread Information