Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[BUG] Clients Online

Running Client beta 17 and Server beta 20 I noticed that the client count was not changing even though members were coming and going from my server. If I log off and back on it displays the correct number but if I am online and someone leaves it still shows the same number online

i.e. Max 10 client server
    7 Members are online and client count shows 7. 1 member leaves so now there are 6 online but the client count still shows 7.

**EDIT**

I am running Win7 x64 with x64 client version.
    Last edited by poisonpanik; March 14th, 2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: update

It's not continuously updating. You have to select off the server, then select it again and the correct number will appear.

I've selected rooms w/ in my server as well as connected to a 2nd server and switched back but the online clients remain the same. This time I disconnected from all servers and upon reconnect the client count remains at 7 even though only 2 of us are online. If I close my client completely and restart it the count appears correct.

Clients Online Status

Heya

the latest version from ts3 server on linux 64 bit is bugged the Clients Online Status, he sayed only 26 client on my ts3 server, but on my server are about 150 clients online
    regards
    betaman

same on beta20 linux 32bit server. server info said 32 clients but after a reconnect only 8 were online (and this meets with what i've counted manually)

My server has that problem,too. It force me to count the clients with my fingers..

this updates only every x seconds... we will add *something* there to show that.

Hi,

This bug still there. If I play a game for X hours and switch back to TS3, no matter how I press "Refresh" button, the client shows more users than the real number of users. But it's not true, Gametracker says the truth. The difference may be even 100 or 200 users! So the bug is still there (client beta 22)

Are you saying that after refresh it doesn't refresh? Is the uptime correctly updated? And does a reconnect "fix" the wrong numbers? Note there are many different numbers there...Clients Online, Query Clients Online, Client connections, Query connections. Are you sure you are looking at the right ones?

Slater
    Can you send me your server ip and gametracker in a private message?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you saying that after refresh it doesn't refresh? Is the uptime correctly updated? And does a reconnect "fix" the wrong numbers? Note there are many different numbers there...Clients Online, Query Clients Online, Client connections, Query connections. Are you sure you are looking at the right ones?
    Reconnect to the server fixes the problem. Pressing Refresh button or switching to another room and back doesn't. It seems that launching a game (Battlefield BC 2 for example) the Client counter freezes in that position and doesn't change even after closing the game and pressing the "Refresh" button or navigating to another channel and back. I'll try to make a video or screenshot. One of our server admin noticed, that the client showed 502 users but it was suspicious that the rooms were empty (2 a.m.) The truth: there were about 100 users on the server

The problem is somehow connected to launching an application (game). The problem does not occur under normal operation.
    Last edited by Slater; July 13th, 2010 at 11:24 AM.

We've double checked this issue again with my friends:

The Refresh button doesn't work under unknown conditions. (it's a global problem, not just me) It doesn't refresh the whole server info (doesn't refresh Server Uptime, Clients Count...etc., nothing) Disconnecting and reconnecting the server solves the problem. Besides Server Uptime shows different time to users. (maybe because Refresh doesn't work and it shows a previous state) The Refresh button repairs itself after some unknown time (20-40 mins) and works again. We are trying to reproduce the issue and I'll report back as we can get some info.

New England USA / Marnbach, Weilheim i.OB, Germany
    Its happening to me right now, I've noticed it before too. Clicking refresh and nothing will refresh. It usually happens to me when I have been logged on for a while.

So, the refresh button is not grayed out, but clickable? And when you click it nothing happens? And after a couple of seconds it becomes clickable again and still nothing happens when you click it?

Exactly. The button is blue (clickable) but doesn't work, it refreshes nothing and after clicking it becomes greyed out. After 5 sec it's blue again, but clicking on it doesn't refresh the info.

Thread Information