Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved [Solved] Members and Guests can kick. Help.

Hey guys, I have a problem with my server where Guests and Member groups have ability to kick. I have gone into the server group permissions and revoked kicking permissions from both groups, but they can still kick? Anyone have any other ideas? Please help - Ty.

The server is hosted by a TSHP and I have a few custom groups which I have created with custom icons and stuff, I haven't changed anything major. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

~Rogie

Make sure the that both groups do not have kicking powers. If they can somehow still kick, then changed the needed kick power to a higher number and see if it works. Can you post your groups and the kick power for each group?

Nevermind Omlet, Your hint about the needed client kick power gave me the info to change what I needed to change, Thank you.

- I just had the 'Needed Client Kick Power' the same value as the 'Client Kick Power' *Facepalm*.
    Last edited by Rogie; April 1st, 2010 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Added what was wrong.

No problem bro. Glad to help.

Hi i've got the same prob as Rogie BUT in none of the settings the Kick and needed kick power are checked except for SA an CA as intended.
    So i need your help, i can trust my mates but what if a guest finds out that he is able to kick?

thaks in advance

Thread Information