Forum

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    well, thats good news I suppose. Its a game breaker for me, so if that is implemented, then it will only be a good thing.

Hi!

First: Sorry for bad english!

I find the permission system (an the rest from TS3) is great. Yes ist not so easy than TS2 but the possibilities are much more. Maybe the devs can make an checkbox that only the most important permissions are shown, but I no need a feature like this!
    I never would go back to TS2! At this time i had never problems whith my server! (okey since i have changed my hoster i have no more Problems )
    Thank you devs for this great work!

But:
    Since the last beta the g15/g19 add on is broken. Since one month i must always go to the desktop to see whre of the people in the channel is to "stupied" to use Voice Activation corectly!
    Maybe its possible to release a pre beta or give me a date when you planed to release the new beta!

This is the first bug there i wish that fixed it fast . With all other bugs I can live !

Thank you for great work in TS3 !!

lg
    Reinhard

Great news!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reini View Post
    But:
    Since the last beta the g15/g19 add on is broken. Since one month i must always go to the desktop to see whre of the people in the channel is to "stupied" to use Voice Activation corectly!
    Maybe its possible to release a pre beta or give me a date when you planed to release the new beta!
    Hey,

It was said the g15/19 bug should be fixed with beta 21. Please take a look at this thread for further details http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...t=53588&page=2

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    In many ways, I don't think people will disagree with you about specific issues that need to be fixed, etc. I think more than anything it's the way you go about it.

You're so upset about things, it's hard for people to get past the rant and see the actual problem in your posts. Your posts tend to have a doomsday theme to them and that's simply not the case since many of us are running things just fine with the current release. Subsequent releases should only improve upon that. If you want to help fix things, keep posting your reports and stop expecting anything in return. At the end of the, you can hold your head high and say "I told you so" to everyone you want, but it's not going to help.

I'm not trying to criticize here, I'm trying to help. But I think things have pretty much run their course and more discussion on the topic isn't going to produce anything positive.
    The only thing I ask when you join a discussion is to read all of the related materials for it.

Go back to where I simply reported an issue, was asked to provide more information (and did so) and then eventually ended up with completely unprofessional replies from TS team members. Sure, my message has a doomsday component to it, but that is a reality.

For everyone NOT having trouble with TS3 beta, there are 1-2 new posts per day by new users complaining about the same things over and over. I was only trying to make sure they were aware of the problems BEFORE a release, but they seem to have absolutely no care about it.

Anyway, I agree... further discussion will do nothing to help this. They do not listen and obviously do not care at all.

Thanks for your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTKA View Post
    Hey,

It was said the g15/19 bug should be fixed with beta 21. Please take a look at this thread for further details http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...t=53588&page=2

I know this (i have wrote some topics in this thread).
    I would only like to know when this new beta will be released. For about 3 weeks dante696 says that maybe a pre beta will be released.
    But since them i read no more infos about this!
    I only want a small info when the new beta or a pre beta will be release - Thank you !

lg
    Reinhard

Multiple Move

I have read around the forums about people wanting to have a feature where we can select multiple users and move them at the same time.. is this feature going to be added?

Also are there going to be anymore beta releases of the server and client versions or are all of our bug reports and suggestions going to fixes/features in the finals.

And last but not least. I am experiencing issues on Vista 64 with The TS3 Client. When i lose internet connectivity or lose packet flow, i'll try to close the program and it will hang.. I am unable to close the client at said time.

Done.(been a while since i logged into these forums.)

I believe multi select was bumped to 3.1
    More betas are coming, devs are working on a bunch of things right now.

Moving multiple people is already possible using the "Server Query" tool, however if you are looking for something that is a client side dialog, I too must agree that this would be very useful as entering all client ID's and the channel ID'S is a rather time consuming task. Also I would also like to know about the beta/final issue as it seems that its been a very long time since the last one was released and I am getting tired of not being able to whisper out of channels. Any answers are appreciated!

The beta process is not over until the final release comes out. There will continue to be beta releases as the devs are ready to release them as there were before. If you ask them nicely, they might post a work-in-progess changelog like they did in the past just so you can see how many changes are planned for the next version. Who knows.

I just can say, the current changelog has 148 new lines and the release is planned within the next days.

geif pre beta pl0x

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    I just can say, the current changelog has 148 new lines and the release is planned within the next days.
    I hope CC is there .... xD

But good news that a new update is coming =) great work!

I think I read about a forthcoming web interface for TS3 server, will this be an integral part of the server or an addon? After help on these forums I think I've now got the hang of the permissions system & don't really want a web interface adding to the overhead on my server.

Thread Information