Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Strange Problem!

I have a strange problem. All mysql are always working and that too for TS3 (i've tested it with some tests), but teamspeak 3 see the installation with an error (this below):

Code:
    TeamSpeak Server 3.0.0-beta21 [Build: 10608]
    (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH

Logging started
    2010-04-07 13:26:11.532194|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   | Server Version: 3.0.0-beta21 [Build: 10608], Linux
    2010-04-07 13:26:11.532430|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   | Please make sure you use the supplied ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh to run the server, or set LD_LIBRARY_PATH yourself
    2010-04-07 13:26:11.532518|CRITICAL|DatabaseQuery |   | unable to load database plugin library "libts3db_mysql.so", halting!
    I also tested for libts3db_mysql.so with "ldd libts3db_mysql.so" and it's all set, since I'm usually also use the "prefix" in mysql to distinguish them from other tables, I tried to add it (the prefix) into "ts3db_mysql.ini" whit a line named "dbprefix=", but nothing. I also tested without prefix and wiht mysql without a prefix, now I hope you help me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKing94 View Post
    Code:
    2010-04-07 13:26:11.532430|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   | Please make sure you use the supplied ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh to run the server, or set LD_LIBRARY_PATH yourself
    Try to start your teamspeak with "./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh" inside your TS3-Folder.
    This problem should be answered several times in the forum, as far as I know.

yes, I know I could do this other alternative, but I preferred to install teamspeak also on the database

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKing94 View Post
    yes, I know I could do this other alternative, but I preferred to install teamspeak also on the database
    I don't quite understand what you are trying to say. When using the ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh you can pass along the same parameters you would use with ./ts3server_linux_amd64 it will just add the standard library path automatically.

So if you are using a ts3server.ini just use :
    Code:
    ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh inifile=ts3server.ini
    to start up your server or pass along any other command line arguments you want to use.

no i want to add the library sql into my mysql and i want to manage all server from there... in ts3db_mysql.ini i've tried to add into inifile the line "prefix" as I told, if you will read my first post, you'll understand

I also don't understand what you are trying to say, but:
    libts3db_mysql.so doesn't contain any sql-commands. It isn't a valid database, and mysql can't do anything with that. libts3db_mysql.so is a library, like a DLL on windows. When you copy it in your mysql-folder, it wouldn't do anything except perhaps screw up your mysql.
    libts3db_mysql.so is like a gateway for teamspeak, which makes it possible for teamspeak to communicate with mysql, nothing more. What SQL-Commands are issued and when is still teamspeaks job, and how and where to store the data is mysqls job.
    When you want to use mysql, simply specify the address of the mysql-server, username and password for teamspeak in ts3db_mysql.ini, configure your ts3server.ini properly and start your ts with "./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh inifile=ts3server.ini". Then it will use mysql.

Thread Information