Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I agree with bigbadjames, while this might not make sense to you I do have a situation where this would work correctly. I don't understand why you would not allow us to use this flag for channel groups, can you please revert the change.

suggestion ignor channel password in channel grouo

so i have suggestions about ignor channel password ,right know i can't add t oand channel group this but if i could add and userr with this permission in channel group can join all sub chanel and main channel without password

merged, please read Post #2 for an alternative
    Last edited by Chris; September 5th, 2012 at 01:55 PM.

Update:

We think about to reanable the permission again for channel groups only.
    Meanwhile 2 important features have changed in the server.
    1. The Client asks for channel permissions, before an action for that channel will be issued.
    2. The Anti-Flood system was changed. And does not kick for to many actions.

Maybe it will be added into client 3.0.14, if our tests work fine.

Update2:
    Server Groups, Channel Groups, Client Permissions > will be able to use that permission in upcomming client 3.0.14.
    - The password dialog will appear, when no password is stored in client configuration, but this will also accept empty passwords.
    Last edited by dante696; February 10th, 2014 at 10:20 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

This is great news. I love reading about successful new fixes/enhancements. I always wondered why bother to disable it. I would personally like it to work on channel permissions themselves, kind of like you can have a channel with 0 slot count so that it is red, yet let people enter it by having the ignore max clients set on the channel its self. I love that, so maybe you guys could add that one also? No big deal but it would be nice, since you are already unblocking it for channel groups.

We are talking about b_channel_join_ignore_password here. I guess you misstyped it.
    else it is Off-Topic

It's not possible to include b_channel_join_ignore_password for channel and channel client permissions.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

[Possible bug] b_channel_join_ignore_password not working for client channel perms

The b_channel_join_ignore_password permission has been enabled to be used on channel groups and also as a client permission. But the client channel permission (another client permission method) is not allowing the usage of b_channel_join_ignore_password to be used as a client channel permission on the latest beta.
    Last edited by dante696; March 11th, 2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: merged

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Has already been discussed somewhere here.

I just figured since they allow it for client permissions that it would be also for client channel permissions since essentially client channel permissions do the same as if you assigned a channel group to someone. Kind of surprised both typed of client permissions do not have it.

This is your 4th post about this
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It's not possible to include b_channel_join_ignore_password for channel and channel client permissions.

Post 36 - 39 have been merged to this thread

Thread Information