Forum

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 109
  1. #46
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Hamburg
    Posts
    46
    Tomorrow I´ll release an update including the fixes.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Hamburg
    Posts
    46
    Beta is now uploaded, next step is the implementation of the delay.
    Have fun

  3. #48
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1
    Thanks for the quick update!
    I really appreciate you taking care of this plugin so seriously, I am sure a lot more people are enjoying it than this thread makes it look (from the number of replies)
    Truly great plugin.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Berlin
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kasp3r View Post
    Beta is now uploaded, next step is the implementation of the delay.
    Have fun
    Hi, the 32bit does'nt work here on beta 21

  5. #50
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5
    Oh yeah, as Broesel01 said, it doesn't seem to work. :/

    Is it possible to somehow make this work with foobar too? For example with some kind of foobar plugin like foo_winamp_spam?
    Last edited by Farami; June 4th, 2010 at 12:35 PM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Hamburg
    Posts
    46
    Fixed version for 32 bit uploaded, 64bit follows later - sorry!
    Last edited by kasp3r; June 4th, 2010 at 05:28 PM.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7
    Very cool and usefull plugin.
    It's really hard to wait for the new fixed 64bit release.
    Thanks in advance!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Hamburg
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Strassenkater View Post
    Very cool and usefull plugin.
    It's really hard to wait for the new fixed 64bit release.
    Thanks in advance!
    Thank you, but you don´t have to wait any longer, fixed 64bit release is available for download

  9. #54
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Berlin
    Posts
    10

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by kasp3r View Post
    Fixed version for 32 bit uploaded, 64bit follows later - sorry!
    Update installed -> the 32 bit does'nt work here again

  10. #55
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Hamburg
    Posts
    46
    I checked it again, and the plugin works fine on [email protected]
    What´s exactly the problem? Did you configure the plugin?

  11. #56
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Berlin
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kasp3r View Post
    I checked it again, and the plugin works fine on [email protected]
    What´s exactly the problem? Did you configure the plugin?
    Kommando zurück! Nach 3x Ts neu starten gehts endlich

    Danke für deine super Arbeit!!!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Hamburg
    Posts
    46
    Mensch, jag mir doch net so einen Schrecken ein

    Everything seems ok, the plugin works for him after a teamspeak restart.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by kasp3r View Post
    Thank you, but you don´t have to wait any longer, fixed 64bit release is available for download
    THX! Works like a charm again!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2
    Hab da mal eine Frage ob nur ich das Problem habe oder noch wer das nach einem Neustart von TS das Plugin die Lautstärke auf 0 dreht wenn einer redet. Es dann aber nicht wieder zurückstellt wenn alle ruhig sind wenn ich dann ins Pluginmenü gehe und ok drücke gehts wieder.

    /e: Achja Win XP 32bit

  15. #60
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    GER - Hamburg
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by reddead22 View Post
    Hab da mal eine Frage ob nur ich das Problem habe oder noch wer das nach einem Neustart von TS das Plugin die Lautstärke auf 0 dreht wenn einer redet. Es dann aber nicht wieder zurückstellt wenn alle ruhig sind wenn ich dann ins Pluginmenü gehe und ok drücke gehts wieder.

    /e: Achja Win XP 32bit

    Damn, I forgot to add a line to the onConnectStatusChangeEvent function while looking for the bug yesterday...
    grml I knew there was something missing *g*
    Will be fixed in a few minutes.

    edit: fixed.
    Last edited by kasp3r; June 6th, 2010 at 11:00 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Server outdated
    By Mavolio in forum iOS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 13th, 2013, 01:46 PM
  2. Outdated Server
    By Xadamxox in forum Server Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 6th, 2012, 09:04 PM
  3. Can someone update Winamp4TS3
    By himaro in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 13th, 2011, 10:36 AM
  4. [Resolved] Server outdated
    By minos14 in forum Server Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 16th, 2011, 10:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •