Forum

[REQUEST] Other Server

Hey guys,

how about a plugin what shows in your application list or what ever on witch other TeamSpeak Server you are.
    That would be great if someone annoys you all the time while you are ingame on an another ts server.
    I think it wouldnt be so hard to code something like that

- Dago

There is a work-around for this.

Right Click on the shortcut for your TS3 client and select Properties. In the Target textbox area place this command on the line:

-nosingleinstance

Example:

"C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win32.exe" -nosingleinstance

If there are quotes in the Target, make sure you have a space between the last quote and the -nosingleinstance command.

Now click on the shortcut for each TS3 server you want to join and you will talk across all the TS3 servers at once.

PLEASE NOTE: The more TS3 clients you open, the more bandwidth will be required to talk. Example: Each server requires 5,000 bytes bandwidth to talk. If I open up 10 different TS3 clients, then I would require 50,000 bytes of upload speed to talk across all servers.

Another work around would be to post in a channel description all the TS3's you may join. Use the URL /URL bbcode tags around the TS3 server url.

Place ts3server://URLtoServer within the tags. This will open up a new tab within the TS3 client you are using. Look at the attachment for available BBCodes to use within Descriptions of Channels.

Other than that, I think this would be hard to code in to a Script because each instance is an individual entity. There are no Hard Coded variables saying this Client is on this Server.

Believe me, I have had this problem with TS3 since starting to use it, and these are the only work-arounds that I could come up with at the moment.

**** BUMP - Maybe there is a way to do what you are talking about in a LUA script and I am missing it. That is why I placed the BUMP in here.

Liquid

I'm not sure what you're even asking for here, but you don't generally make a post like this and then ask somebody to make a plugin for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCraiggers View Post
    I'm not sure what you're even asking for here, but you don't generally make a post like this and then ask somebody to make a plugin for you.
    yes sorry maybe that wasnt a good idea to swear about that

@Liquid Memory: Thats not exactly what i asked for. It should be like this:

If someone clicks on your name it shows in your detail list on the right of the windows on what servers you are (exactly there where your application list is)

maybe like this
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3688281/tss.jpg

Thread Information