Forum

Delete teamspeak server without using sid

Hello,

We would like to delete a teamspeak server, but we created the server with the same sid= number as another teamspeak server.

We could change the server on another way by using superadmin and change slots to 0, but we rather do it correct.

We like to know how to control and select the following teamspeak server and delete it:
    |INFO |VirtualServer | 9| listening on 0.0.0.0:9995

Thank you and kinds regards,

Team Die Hard Servers

First, what you describing this should not be possible AT ALL.
    I suspect TS devs would like to have a look at your database.
    Second is depends on their resolution, if it is their bug, or your hand magic with database that allowed such ridiculous happening..

Anyway I just created two teamspeak servers with the same sid code. Maybe teamspeak 3 automatically changes the sid number, because the old one already exists.

But how can I check what sid number is connected to a teamspeak server? I don't want to delete the wrong server by sid.
    Or is there another way to delete a teamspeak server without sid? That would be a solution...

SERVERLIST
    Displays a list of virtual servers including their ID, status, number of clients online, etc. If you're using the -all option, the server will list all virtual servers stored in the database. This can be useful when multiple server instances with different machine IDs are using the same database. The machine ID is used to identify the server instance a virtual server is associated with.
    The status of a virtual server can be either online, offline, booting up, shutting down and virtual online. While most of them are self-explanatory, virtual online is a bit more complicated. Whenever you select a virtual server which is currently stopped, it will be started in virtual mode which means you are able to change its configuration, create channels or change permissions, but no regular TeamSpeak 3 Client can connect. As soon as the last ServerQuery client deselects the virtual server, its status will be changed back to offline.

Permissions:
    b_serverinstance_virtualserver_list

Syntax:
    serverlist [-uid] [-short] [-all]
    Example:
    serverlist
    virtualserver_id=1 virtualserver_port=9987 virtualserver_status=online virtualserver_clientsonline=6 …
    error id=0 msg=ok

SERVERIDGETBYPORT
    Displays the database ID of the virtual server running on the UDP port specified by virtualserver_port.

Permissions:
    b_serverinstance_virtualserver_list

Syntax:
    serveridgetbyport virtualserver_port={serverPort}

Example:
    serveridgetbyport virtualserver_port=9987
    server_id=1
    error id=0 msg=ok
    All taken from the server query document that comes w/ the server.

Yeah, thank you that worked fine. I did look inside the manual, but couldn't find it. I probably missed it.
    I have another little question. Is it possible to create a new "server admin token" for a virtual server by only selecting the server by port.

Anyway to create a token with "use sid=1" and "tokenadd tokentype=0 tokenid1=6 tokenid2=0" works fine.
    But I like to know if it's possible to create a token by port only. I already tested it and got the next error.

tokenadd tokentype=0 tokenid1=6 tokenid2=0

I get the following error:
    error id=1024 msg=invalid\sserverID
    Last edited by DieHardServers.com; May 3rd, 2010 at 10:57 PM.

There is no way without selecting server, before tokenadd can be used .

Daemon is right... without major defect in your database or someone played around with the sql create scripts there is no freaking way you have two same server ids.

Thread Information