TeamSpeak Server: 3.0.0-beta22 [Build: 10724] (Linux)
TeamSpeak Client: 3.0.0-beta20 [Build: 10723] (Windows)

We have had this problem ever since the first few public releases of TS3. Only a handful of us use a TS server I host (mostly for us to talk about some software we're working on or to play a few games), so it's not like this is a heavily used TS server. However, we often stay connected for many hours (8+ hours is not abnormal). I remember seeing someone else file a report here that if they had clients stay connected that long, the client (or server, not sure which) would cut them off mid-sentence. They weren't releasing the PTT button at all. They'd restart their client and everything would work just fine again.

Like I said, we've been having this ever since we started using TS3 when it went public. Other than this we haven't had many issues with the beta. The server is sitting on a 100mbps pipe, and while this happens to one user the rest are fine.

I did try searching the forums the other night, but the captcha was broken and I wasn't getting results when I did search. Tried to browse through a few pages before I posted this.

Thanks in advance!