Forum

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Fist View Post
    Third, I don't know how you are testing the plugin, but I only have unstability when other people are connected, when I'm testing it on my own with no one else connected to the server it runs just fine, but as soon as someone else logs in the problems start.
    That is excellent information, and you're right I only tested it with myself in the channel usually.

I will look into this further.

Sorry i don't mean to be rude by not replying back i've been upgrading my system. and like with razorfist it works fine for myself and 1 other user but once more users join the RP Channel or the server is when i got the client crashes. Once i reinstall my OS i'll unzip the new version and reply back in a few days with the console debug info.

64 Bit isn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by SpWiRa View Post
    64 Bit isn't work.
    I'm afraid I'll need more info to go on than that.

Tonight is my game night with my friends, so I'll be able to do some tests with my own end. If I can reproduce it myself, that would be a world of help.

Sorry I been real busy as of late and didn't mean to be rude by not replying. I just re downloaded the 64bit version but it doesn't even show in my plugin list after reload or relaunch of the program. I have tried to just have the dll in the plugin DIR and also leaving it in it's folder in the plugin DIR.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCraiggers View Post
    I'm afraid I'll need more info to go on than that.
    64 Bit - BETA 21 - Build 10814 - API 5

Enough?

64 Bit - BETA 21 - Build 10814 - API 5

Enough?
    Actually, yeah. Why are you on Beta 21 when I'm only on Beta 20? I don't see Beta 21 in the downloads section, and when I check for updates using TS3 it doesn't find any. Is this a private beta?

Anyway, if I remember correctly, Beta 20 is at API 4 which probably would explain why it's not showing up for you.

Is anybody else on Beta 21? What about you Bizmarke?

Quote Originally Posted by Bizmarke View Post
    Sorry I been real busy as of late and didn't mean to be rude by nhot replying. I just re downloaded the 64bit version but it doesn't even show in my plugin list after reload or relaunch of the program. I have tried to just have the dll in the plugin DIR and also leaving it in it's folder in the plugin DIR.
    I'm having this exact same issue with the x86 version, something in that latest update you mentioned makes the file not appear as a valid plugin, I still have the 1.0 version I downloaded originally.

Hi,

I cannot see the plugin as well in the plugin dailog. I copied the 64bit dll into the plugins directory.

3.0.0-beta22 [Build: 11315] 64bit

TIA,
    Jakob

The new beta screwed things up for all plugins, as the API number increased. I just found out about the TS3 forced upgrade last night when I signed on to play some games, so that's the cause for the delay.

I hope to fix it and upload a new version tonight when I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCraiggers View Post
    Actually, yeah. Why are you on Beta 21 when I'm only on Beta 20? I don't see Beta 21 in the downloads section, and when I check for updates using TS3 it doesn't find any. Is this a private beta?
    No, the "Build 10814" was the officiell Release. Mhhh

I'm just waiting for the new API5 Release of your Plugin.

Yeah, making plugins for TS3 is not currently the easiest thing. The constant updates and lack of stability is a pain. But, that's a beta for you I guess.

I've updated the plugin to work with the new version of API 5. Note that I've barely tested this on my own 64bit computer, and haven't had the chance to have my friend on 32bit test it for me. I wanted to get it released ASAP since it was totally unusable in its current state. Plus it was a pretty small change so hopefully there won't be any problems.

I'll update the OP with the new downloads as well.

Version 1.0.3:
    Attachment 3506
    Attachment 3507

Not being able to test these, please let me know if there are problems. Especially you guys who had problems with the last version as well. I'm curious to see if this fixed the issue for everyone or if we still have weird things going on.

If you have problems with it, please let me know, along with any information you think might be useful. TS3 version, OS, 32/64bit, plugin version, etc.
    Last edited by TheCraiggers; June 12th, 2010 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Fist View Post
    Third, I don't know how you are testing the plugin, but I only have unstability when other people are connected, when I'm testing it on my own with no one else connected to the server it runs just fine, but as soon as someone else logs in the problems start.
    The other week (back when we were still at version 4 of the API) me and my friends tested the hell out of this. There were five people total in the channel, two of which had the plugin loaded- one 64bit and one 32bit. We hammered in large dice commands for quite some time trying to get it to crash and never had a problem.

Well, we did have a problem when the anti-spam measures kicked in, but that's another matter.

Point is, I have no idea what is causing this. Please let me know if the newest version is still unusable for you. If so, I may need to do something drastic.

Hey, tested both (beta22 [Build: 11315]).

32 Bit -> Work

64 Bit -> Work not

Very bad for me. I use the 64 Bit Client much rather.

Hey, tested both (beta22 [Build: 11315]).

32 Bit -> Work

64 Bit -> Work not

Very bad for me. I use the 64 Bit Client much rather.
    Only one version will ever work at one time, and that is dependent on what version of TS3 you have. As in, 32bit version of the plugin will ONLY work with the 32bit version of TS3, and the 64bit version of the plugin will ONLY work with the 64bit version of TS3.

Or are saying that you installed the 64bit version of TS3 and found the 64bit version of the plugin to not work, decided you needed it enough to uninstall TS3 and reinstall the 32bit version in order to use the plugin? (In which case I thank you for the ego boost.)

What version of TS3 do you normally use?

Thread Information