Forum

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

New Version 0.100.26.0 (RC1)

I've release a new version supporting changes introduced by server version RC1:
    http://ts3querylib.codeplex.com/releases/view/68560

Changes:
    - Added support for windows phone 7.1
    - Added overloads of methods "AddServerGroupPermission, DeleteServerGroupPermission, DeleteServerGroupPermissions, AddChannelGroupPermissions, DeleteChannelGroupPermission, DeleteChannelGroupPermissions" of class QueryRunner having "continueOnError" parameter (RC1 change)
    - Added properties "FileTransferBytesSentTotal, FileTransferBytesReceivedTotal" to HostInfoResponse class (RC1 change)
    - Added properties "HostBannerMode, WeblistEnabled" to VirtualServerModification class (RC1 change)
    - Added properties "TotalPacketLossSpeech, TotalPacketLossKeepalive, TotalPacketLossControl, TotalPacketLossTotal, TotalPing, IP, WeblistEnabled, AskForPrivilegKey, HostBannerMode, FileTransferBytesSentTotal, FileTransferBytesReceiveTotal, PacketsSentSpeech, BytesSentSpeech, PacketsReceivedSpeech, BytesReceivedSpeech, PacketsSentKeepAlive, BytesSentKeepAlive, PacketsReceivedKeepAlive, BytesReceivedKeepAlive, PacketsSentControl, BytesSentControl, PacketsReceivedControl, BytesReceivedControl" to class ServerInfoResponse (RC1 change)

Please report bugs and feel free to criticize me
    SCO

I Cant seem to get IP to work in ServerInfoResponse.

And has anyone created a Server Viewer with a Tree view. I have done Almost everything that came to mind but none seems to work. I am using vb.net and I am not working in wpf.
    If you have a C# Syntax I can Translate.

Can someone Help?
    Thanks,
    Joshua K

Never Mind I got it working.

I was going to put in Client Information into this Program.

I did it right. But I am Getting this Error.
    Could not cast parameter with name 'client_unread_messages' and value '' to target type of 'System.UInt32'.

This could be an Rc2 pre Fix. Because we updated our server to rc2 pre. And Before the Update I remember this working properly.
    Last edited by JoshuaK; July 14th, 2011 at 10:29 AM.

Will have a look at it.

Hey, will you adapt the Lib to the new ClientQueryPlugin too?

Edit: it's not a lib
    Last edited by Maxe___; August 2nd, 2011 at 08:18 PM.

I dont understand what you mean with "new ClientQueryLib".

Take a look for that.
    Its a new feature where your TSClient is running a kind of query like the server.
    The differences between the server and client query are not big, as I saw.

I think I'll support it in future but I wont support it before TS 3 is final. (When I get time I'll do it earlier)
    Those guys are changing their API too often. So I'll wait until it's stable.

Okey, thanks - i'm waiting for it (got a good idea for an app). I wrote an own lib to handle it the last two days, but it is still buggy and a lot of work

It shouldn't be a problem for you to reuse my lib for this scenario. I think the only thing thats needed is to implement is a different TcpDispatcher that handles the new greeting.

German: Toll jetzt haste mich soweit gebrahct meien Zockerabend aufzugeben und nen kleinen Blick auf das Thema zu werfen :-D

hehe :P
    Yeah I think it should be not too difficult. hmm a few new events needs to be implemented as well as the variable stuff, verify channel and serverpassword and the serverconnectionhandler stuff.

I've added basic support for ClientQuery to SyncTcpDispatcher so you can use SyncTcpDispatcher and the QueryRunner to run a few commands against ClientQuery. The one that I found working currently is: GetClientList.

GetChannelList (channellist) for example does not work, because the ClientQuery does not provide the information "channel_needed_subscribe_power" that is given when called via ServerQuery. So the parsing code crashes.

Maybe this needs to be reported to the devs of TS3.
    Will hopefully add basic support for ClientQuery to AsyncTcpDispatcher tomorrow.
    Last edited by Scordo; August 2nd, 2011 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks
    I downloaded it and debugged it. Got a bug

In TcpDispatcherBase.cs Line 24
    Code:
    protected const string CLIENT_GREETING_FIRST_LINE = "TS3 Client" + Ts3Util.QUERY_LINE_BREAK;
    must be changed to

Code:
    protected const string CLIENT_GREETING_FIRST_LINE = "TS3 CLIENT" + Ts3Util.QUERY_LINE_BREAK;
    Otherwise the Dispatcher throws a SocketException because it doesn't get the query type.

Edit: I submitted it at codeplex
    Last edited by Maxe___; August 3rd, 2011 at 07:23 PM.

Mhh case shouldn't matter, because all string comparison is made case insensitive. Will check that when I'm back home in an hour.

Thread Information