Forum

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    What I have to do with the '.pdb' and the '.xml' file?

Get number of online users using TS3QueryLib

I want to display the number of online Teamspeak users in my C# desktop application .

I'm using the non-silverlight library and I tried with the following piece of code which doesn't seem to work
    Code:
                using (TS3QueryLib.Core.Server.QueryRunner queryRunner = new TS3QueryLib.Core.Server.QueryRunner(new SyncTcpDispatcher("my teamspeak address", 10011)))
                {
                    queryRunner.SelectVirtualServerById(1);

Console.WriteLine(queryRunner.GetServerInfo().NumberOfClientsOnline);
                }

maybe your guestquery rights doesn't allow this, try the following:

Code:
                using (TS3QueryLib.Core.Server.QueryRunner queryRunner = new TS3QueryLib.Core.Server.QueryRunner(new SyncTcpDispatcher("my teamspeak address", 10011)))
                {
                    queryRunner.Login("serveradmin", "xxx");
                    queryRunner.SelectVirtualServerById(1);
                    Console.WriteLine(queryRunner.GetServerInfo().NumberOfClientsOnline);
                }

First, Scordo, i've realized that i didn't thank you, so Thank you very much...
    I have another question: How to use AsyncTcpDispatcher in console app?
    In winForms/WPF in window constructor i have new ATD, += event and ATD.Connect().
    Then in event new QueryRunner and operations, but i don't know how use it in console app... i have null exeption right after readytosend event fired.

How fitting this is: I'll be doing some stuff with .net in the near future: I wonder if this library could be used in combination with maybe something else to create an ASP.Net interface for TS that could be integrated into other applications like Sueetie and YetAnotherForum?

Hi:

Is there any ChannelCreated Event? I'd like to make one but I don't know if TeamSpeak's Server Query can do that.

Regards.

Question ChannelCreated Event for TS3QueryLib.Net

Hi:

I wanted to make a Channel Name check (in case the Channel Name has bad words, delete the Channel and kick the User from the Server), but today, when I was trying to find an event related to ChannelCreated I couldn't find anyone.

Is there any Event for the TeamSpeak's Server Query for ChannelCreated?

Regards.

Is there an official documentation? I use C#. My Idea:

If a servergroup (ID:10) tries to add anyone the channel group (ID:8), this user should be kicked from the server and the the "person" should not get the channel group.

How can i do this? Is there a: ChannelGroupAddEvent?

Angry [C#.NET] Bot TS3QueryLib.Core.Silverlight error

I was trying to send and recive some chat-box messages, but i got stuck:

i imported latest 1.0.5.0 silverlight dll (TS3QueryLib.Core.Silverlight) to my project reference.

But this is not working for me:

Code:
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Windows.Forms;

using TS3QueryLib.Core;
    using TS3QueryLib.Core.Common;
    using TS3QueryLib.Core.Client;
    using TS3QueryLib.Core.CommandHandling;
    using TS3QueryLib.Core.Communication;

using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
    using System.IO;
    using System.Threading;

namespace AsmodatTS3QueryBot
    {

public partial class Form1 : Form
        {

Random R = new Random();

public Form1()
            {
                InitializeComponent();

SyncTcpDispatcher STDispatcher = new SyncTcpDispatcher("voice.teamspeak.com", 10011);

QueryRunner QRunner = new QueryRunner(STDispatcher); //ERROR !!!

STDispatcher.Connect();

if (STDispatcher.IsConnected)
                {
                    //var v = QRunner.GetChannelList();

}

this is error I am getting while trying to connect:

Code:
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled
      HResult=-2147024894
      Message=Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      Source=TS3QueryLib.Core.Silverlight
      FileName=System.Net, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
      FusionLog==== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: DisplayName = System.Net, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
     (Fully-specified)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Users/Mateusz/Documents/Visual Studio 2012/Projects/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/bin/Debug/
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
    Calling assembly : TS3QueryLib.Core.Silverlight, Version=1.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
    ===
    LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
    LOG: No application configuration file found.
    LOG: Using host configuration file: 
    LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.
    LOG: Post-policy reference: System.Net, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/Mateusz/Documents/Visual Studio 2012/Projects/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/bin/Debug/System.Net.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/Mateusz/Documents/Visual Studio 2012/Projects/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/bin/Debug/System.Net/System.Net.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/Mateusz/Documents/Visual Studio 2012/Projects/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/bin/Debug/System.Net.EXE.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/Mateusz/Documents/Visual Studio 2012/Projects/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/AsmodatTS3QueryBot/bin/Debug/System.Net/System.Net.EXE.

StackTrace:
           at TS3QueryLib.Core.SyncTcpDispatcher.Connect()
           at AsmodatTS3QueryBot.Form1..ctor() in c:\Users\Mateusz\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\AsmodatTS3QueryBot\AsmodatTS3QueryBot\Form1.cs:line 45
           at AsmodatTS3QueryBot.Program.Main() in c:\Users\Mateusz\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\AsmodatTS3QueryBot\AsmodatTS3QueryBot\Program.cs:line 18
      InnerException:

what am I doying wrong ?

EDIT: Sorry for pullin of such an old Thread, but maybe someone can help me

Can someone give me a quick hint, why receiving messages gets slower every time I send one to the Query-Client?

Code:
    Code:
            public Form1()
            {
                InitializeComponent();
                SocketDispatcher = new AsyncTcpDispatcher("**", 10011);
                SocketDispatcher.ReadyForSendingCommands += SocketDispatcher_ReadyForSendingCommands;
                SocketDispatcher.ServerClosedConnection += SocketDispatcher_ServerClosedConnection;
                SocketDispatcher.SocketError += SocketDispatcher_SocketError;
                SocketDispatcher.BanDetected += SocketDispatcher_BanDetected;

runner = new QueryRunner(SocketDispatcher);
                runner.UnknownNotificationReceived += runner_UnknownNotificationReceived;

SocketDispatcher.Connect();
            }

private void SocketDispatcher_ReadyForSendingCommands(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                SimpleResponse resp = runner.Login("serveradmin", "**");
                runner.SelectVirtualServerById(1);
                runner.Notifications.ClientMessageReceived += Notifications_ClientMessageReceived;
                runner.RegisterForNotifications(ServerNotifyRegisterEvent.TextPrivate);
            }

void Notifications_ClientMessageReceived(object sender,MessageReceivedEventArgs e)
            {
                runner.SendTextMessage(MessageTarget.Client, e.InvokerClientId, "Folgende Nachricht erhalten: " + e.Message);
            }
    If Notifications_ClientMessageReceived is executed the first time, it's fast, but after 10 times it gets slower and slower (after 10 messages ~4sec)

//EDIT:
    Fixxed it, it was receiving his own messages too, so it made an infinite loop...
    Last edited by Johnny Crazy; July 5th, 2014 at 12:22 PM.

Exclamation

The TS3QueryLib.Net is partially outdated and doesn't work properly anymore. (Version: 1.0.5.0)

For example this function:

Public Function GetLogEntries(limitCount As UShort) As TS3QueryLib.Core.Common.Responses.ListResponse(Of TS3QueryLib.Core.Server.Entities.LogEntry)
    Member von TS3QueryLib.Core.Server.QueryRunner

Zusammenfassung:
    Displays a specified number of entries from the servers log. Depending on your permissions, you'll receive
    entries from the server instance log and/or your virtual server log. Using a combination of the comparator and
    timestamp parameters allows you to filter for log entries based on a specific date/time.

Parameter:
    limitCount: The max amount of entries to retrieve (30)

If you use this function with GetLogEntries(1) the generated command will be: logview limitcount=1\n
    For sure you have to select first your virtual server. (SelectVirtualServerById(ServerID))

limitcount was replaced by lines={1-100} - so you won't get only 1 log entry, you will get 100 log entrys.

LOGVIEW
    Displays a specified number of entries from the servers log. If instance is set to 1, the server will return lines from the master logfile (ts3server_0.log) instead of the selected virtual server logfile.

Permissions:
    b_serverinstance_log_view
    b_virtualserver_log_view

Syntax:
    logview [lines={1-100}] [reverse={1|0}] [instance={1|0}] [begin_pos={n}]

Example:
    logview lines=30
    last_pos=403788 file_size=411980 l=\p\slistening\son\s0.0.0.0:9987
    error id=0 msg=ok

Later in the source code theres a sub called:
    public static LogEntry Parse(CommandParameterGroup currentParameterGroup, CommandParameterGroup firstParameterGroup)

which will effect in an InvalidCastException in:
    public static T ConvertValue<T>(string parameterName, string parameterValue)

Could not cast parameter with name 'timestamp' and value '' to target type of 'System.UInt64'.
    Due to changes in the logfile syntax?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by FireEmerald; July 5th, 2014 at 11:56 AM.

This can be fixxed pretty easy, would be cool if the author would put this whole project on GitHub so we can help him.
    (I know CodePlex supports this too, but it's way more complicated...)
    Last edited by Chris; July 7th, 2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: unnecessary fullquote removed

Hello,

I've been very busy and I dont think that I'll have any time in the near future for the project.
    I'll put the project on github as soon as possible.. so you can fork and contribute with patches.

Regards,
    Scordo

Quote Originally Posted by Scordo View Post
    Hello,

I've been very busy and I dont think that I'll have any time in the near future for the project.
    I'll put the project on github as soon as possible.. so you can fork and contribute with patches.

Regards,
    Scordo
    That would be awsome!
    Looking forward to contribute!

Repository is online here:
    https://github.com/Scordo/TS3QueryLib.Net

Thread Information