Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Hmm I got a Socket Protocol not specified exception or something like that. Then I changed it and it worked. For me it's reproduceable.

I'm currently sitting in a restaurant for dinner. Can you send me your instant messaging details for further communication via pm?

Found the error and fixed it

"TS3 Client" should be correct. We accidently changed it to "TS3 CLIENT" previously, but that appeared to be a bad idea because of some applications breaking, so it is back to "TS3 Client" again with revision 14933.

Or just ignore case in your check, then you are on the safe side. But once we release 3.0.0 in stable channel, there should no longer be many clients with "TS3 CLIENT".

Sorry for the confusion. :-)

I'm doing a case insensitive string comparison now.
    So it doesn't matter anymore.

New Version 1.0.0.0 (Final)

I've release the final version of this lib:
    http://ts3querylib.codeplex.com/releases/view/71586

Changes:
    - Added LastIP property to ClientDbEntry class (Release change)
    - Added LastIP property to ClientDbInfoResponse class (Release change)
    - Added property LastServerConnectionHandlerId to IQueryDispatcher, Async- and SyncTcpDispatcher
    - Added basic support for Client Query to AsyncTcpDispatcher
    - Added basic support for ClientQuery to SyncTcpDispatcher
    - Removed UnreadMessages property of ClientInfoResponse class (RC2 change)
    - Added Sample apps for most technologies
    - Changed AsyncTcpDispatcher to raise events on the same thread it was created on
    - Added method DetachAllEventListeners to TcpDispatcherBase and AsyncTcpDispatcher which detaches all methods attached to any event on the dispatcher
    - Fixed bug in AsyncTcpDispatcher that the ServerClosedConnection event was fired twice when disposing the AsyncTcpDispatcher and a connection to a server was established

I'll start restructuring the lib with the next release to strongly support Client-Query. A lot of class names will change.

Please report bugs and feel free to criticize me
    SCO

Hello,
    I've started documentation a while back. But I'm working on it again.
    I currently have been working on the Query Runner Class, but I will be working on a lot more classes coming up soon.

Just to give you an idea how nost of it works, I've added code examples on most pages with C#, and vb.net code syntax.

Check often for new pages, updates, etc...
    Enjoy

How to login with AsyncTcpDispatcher? When i'm trying login i get ErrorId = 0, IsErroneous = true and rest null. With SyncTcpDispatcher every thing works. What am i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by xxSlayeRxx View Post
    How to login with AsyncTcpDispatcher? When i'm trying login i get ErrorId = 0, IsErroneous = true and rest null. With SyncTcpDispatcher every thing works. What am i doing wrong?
    When using the AsyncTcpDispatcher be aware, that there is an event "ReadyForSendingCommands" on the AsyncTcpDispatcher class. You need to attach to this event and only start command against the query-runner when this event was first called.

So wait for this event to fire.. than call login...

New Version 1.0.5.0

I've release a new version supporting changes introduced by server version 1.0.5.0:
    http://ts3querylib.codeplex.com/releases/view/86852

Changes:
    - Added ClientIP property to ClientListEntry
    - Renamed Properties AntiFloodPointsNeededIPBan and AntiFloodPointsNeededCommandStop of ServerInfoResponse to AntiFloodPointsNeededIPBlock and AntiFloodPointsNeededCommandBlock
    - Added new VirtualServerStatus "OtherInstance"
    - Added Property OriginServerId to WhoAmIResponse
    - Removed check for server name when creating a new server using QueryRunner.CreateServer (command servercreate wont need an virtualserver_name anymore, will use the template default name instead)
    - Removed Properties: AntiFloodPointsNeededWarning, AntiFloodPointsNeededKick, AntiFloodPointsNeededBan, AntiFloodBanTime from ServerInfoResponse class. Added Properties: AntiFloodPointsNeededIPBan and AntiFloodPointsNeededCommandStop to ServerInfoResponse class
    - Fixed GetChannelConnectionInfo. Replaced parametername "channelid" with "cid"
    - Added basic support for client query (there are two namepsaces now: Client and Server), thats why QueryRunner and Co. does exist twice

Please report bugs and feel free to criticize me
    SCO

In silverlight when i want to connect i get Socket Error Access Denied, how to fix this? In WPF it is OK.

In silverlight there are some security restrictions you need to know. First of all silverlight can only communicate on a specific port range. So you will need to change the listening port of your TS3-Query-Port to be within this range. And second the server on which the TS3-Server is running need to have a policy server providing a credentials xml which allows silverlight clients to connect on this port range.

You can read more about it here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(v=vs.95).aspx

I added the reference as normal in Microsoft Visual C# Express and if i type "using TS3QueryLib.Core.Query;" there is an Error:
    "The type or namespace name 'Query' does not exist in the namespace 'TS3QueryLib.Core' (are you missing an assembly reference?)"

Thanls for help...

Have a Look at your Project Settings. Maybe you See using .net Framework client Profile. use the full Framework.

Target Framework: Set to ".NET Framework 4.0.3" still not working

Problem is only in the newest version...
    Last edited by iMoritz; July 14th, 2012 at 01:50 PM.

Thread Information