Forum

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 1,486 to 1,496 of 1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Noslec View Post
    Hello, how do I determine where the channel has to be created. wanted to be raised in a particular prayer. Not underneath all other channels nor as sub channel of any channel (root). this current code it creates channels that always remain like the last rooms of the server.
    Based on the query doc you need to set channel_order to the channel ID of the channel you wish to be above it.

> CHANNEL_ORDER
    ID of the channel below which the channel is positioned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Based on the query doc you need to set channel_order to the channel ID of the channel you wish to be above it.

> CHANNEL_ORDER
    ID of the channel below which the channel is positioned

How can I do this, can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Noslec View Post
    How can I do this, can you explain?
    You need to add it to your channel creation array's for $cid and $onecid I believe. $onceid needs channel_order set to $cid's so that it's sorted after it.

$cid channel_order can be set to whatever you want it to be under in the tree.

[api] ts3 php framwork

Hello

How Can I get number of online admins by servergroup id .
    Last edited by dante696; February 16th, 2019 at 05:50 PM. Reason: merged........

Quote Originally Posted by D-RACULA View Post
    Hello

How Can I get number of online admins by servergroup id .
    Simply use count() on the group object.

PHP Code:
    $group $server->serverGroupGetById(123);

echo 
    count($group); 

ScP,
    Thank you for helping

someone can help me with this update the server teampeak 3.7.0 after that I stopped working the tool I had in php.

Error:

PHP Code:
    [20-Mar-2019 08:57:40 America/Argentina/Buenos_AiresPHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exceptionnickname is already in use in /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:316
    Stack trace
    :
    #0 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php(88): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
    #1 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(140): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'clientupdate cl...', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host), true)
    #2 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(70): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('clientupdate cl...', true)
    #3 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php(87): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('clientupdate cl...', true)
    #4 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(94): TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->request('clie in libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php on line 316
    [20-Mar-2019 08:57:42 America/Argentina/Buenos_AiresPHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exceptionnickname is already in use in libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:316
    Stack trace
    :
    #0 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php(88): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
    #1 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(140): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'clientupdate cl...', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host), true)
    #2 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(70): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('clientupdate cl...', true)
    #3 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php(87): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('clientupdate cl...', true)
    #4 /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(94): TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->request('clie in /libsrc/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php on line 316 

Quote Originally Posted by Band -.- View Post
    nickname is already in use in

Probably the query client name is already in use, try setting a different query client name in your connect line. Like so;

PHP Code:
    $ts3_VirtualServer TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://$user:$password@$ip_query/?server_port=$port&nickname=MyClientName"); 

Code:
    $cid = $ts3_VirtualServer->channelCreate(array(
            "channel_name" => "".$name."",
            "channel_topic" => "",
            "channel_codec" => TeamSpeak3::CODEC_OPUS_VOICE,
            "channel_codec_quality" => 0x08,
            "channel_flag_permanent" => true,
            ));
    How can I create channel with sort odrder and edit channel permissions?
    Last edited by Ondra3211; July 26th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.

privilegeKey customset

Hi,

I try to set some props for the user when creating a priviledge key to connect the ts user to our system. Now the docs are quite silent about what possible props are or how it is provided.

Code:
    $token = $serverGroup->privilegeKeyCreate('Key for ' . $id . ' created by system', array('client_nickname' => $id));
    Does anyone has any kind of docs or knowledge on how I can add some props to the ts user when he uses the key. It would be superb if the user is unable to remove this info, yet it would be no problem if he's able to see it.

Also the ts user should be findable like with customSearch or similar function.

thanks in advance.

regards,

sebastian

Edit: thanks, but i found the correct syntax in the serverquery manual.
    Last edited by HerrVoennchen; August 26th, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

Events and Data Updating

Hello everyone! I have been crawling the internet and the source code for some answers all morning and finally decided to consult the experts.

Situation
    First of all I'd like to take the time to explain what I am trying to do to make the situation a little more clear. I am trying to build a bot that monitors the activity of the RP community I am in. To achieve that, I am trying to save the following information:
    • When has which client been in which channel from when to when
    • Which clients are there? (I'll prob. get that from the online times)
    • What channels are there and how have they been edited

I have been using polling for now. (Saving all clients and channels every 10 seconds)

My Questions
    Problem 1 is, the client does not update. When I do not restart the script, the client as well as the channel list is always the same as at the first start. (Also something like the cid does not change when changing the channel) Is there some kind of update method or do I really have to restart the script / framework for that?

Problem 2 is, I would not like to be polling in the first place. I have found this German documentation about events.I would love to use notifycliententerview and notifyclientleftview as well as notifychannelmoved to save when a user has joined, when a user has left, when a user has been moved and preferably also when someone has deafened, mutet themselves or changed their own status to away.

Some more resources:

I would be so glad if someone is able to help me. And with that: Thank you in advance and every little bit of effort to help me solve this.

Greetings
    Alex

Thread Information