Forum

Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Hi ScP,

the TS3 Server is Version 3.0.0.-beta29 [Build: 12437].
    I tested the Framework Version 1.1.3 beta and a few seconds ago also Version 1.1.4 beta. Both are giving me back that error.
    By luck I noticed together with my TS-Server Admin that we only get that error if the server is not empty. If it is empty everything is displayed fine but when someone has connected with his client we get that error.

I already noticed that the files from my first posting are not responsable for the problem. But the file from my last post (/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php), I'm pritty sure, is. When I cange the echo of the error into something else I get that new echo.

Tnaks for your help!

PS: I really love what I saw already (ok it was just the channels on an empty server). Even the custom channel and group icons are visible and it's much faster than the other ts viewers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsekatze View Post
    the TS3 Server is Version 3.0.0.-beta29 [Build: 12437].
    That's the issue. Here's a quote from the changelog:

Code:
    === Release 1.1.1-beta - 28 Nov 2010 ===
     ! upgrading your servers to 3.0.0-beta30 (build >= 12910) is mandatory
    If you upgrade your server, the issue should be resolved but I'll look into this again. Are we talking about the "invalid parameter" error message or the uasort() warning?
    Last edited by ScP; February 6th, 2011 at 06:14 PM.

So I'll ask my TS-Admin to update the server.
    Are we talking about the "invalid parameter" error message or the uasort() warning?
    Yes we do.

Yes we do.
    I repeat:

Are we talking about the "invalid parameter" error message OR the uasort() warning?

Sorry. Hopefully we talk about the error - at least I do.

Sorry. Hopefully we talk about the error - at least I do.
    Ok then. Version 1.1.4-beta should have resolved the uasort() warning while updating your server will fix the "invalid parameter" error message.

Hi!!!

¿Can someone help me?

I am reading the examples:
    PHP Code:
     // connect to local server, authenticate and quickly spawn an object for the virtual server on port 9987

$ts3_VirtualServer TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://username:[email protected]:10011/?server_port=9987");

// query clientlist from virtual server

$arr_ClientList $ts3_VirtualServer->clientList();

// kick all clients online with a single command

$ts3_VirtualServer->clientKick($arr_ClientListTeamSpeak3::KICK_SERVER"evil kick XD"); 
    And need example for only one client kick, example client with id = 1

How i can to do?

Thx (sorry for my english)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTerror View Post
    And need example for only one client kick, example client with id = 1
    Sure. There are several possibilities to interact with a single client:

PHP Code:
    // connect to local server, authenticate and quickly spawn an object for the virtual server on port 9987
    $ts3_VirtualServer TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://username:[email protected]:10011/?server_port=9987");

// A: kick client with ID 1 using the simple low-level method
    $ts3_VirtualServer->clientKick(1TeamSpeak3::KICK_SERVER"evil kick XD");

// B: spawn object for the client based on an ID and call the kick method
    $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetById(1)->kick(TeamSpeak3::KICK_SERVER"evil kick XD");

// C: spawn object for the client based on a nickname and call the kick method
    $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByName("ScP")->kick(TeamSpeak3::KICK_SERVER"evil kick XD");

// D: spawn object for the client based on a unique identifier and call the kick method
    $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByUid("FPMPSC6MXqXq751dX7BKV0JniSo=")->kick(TeamSpeak3::KICK_SERVER"evil kick XD"); 
    Any other questions?

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post

Any other questions?

Yea!! I have another question ^^

If I like delete ALL tokens generated by user with guid 1 or named "ScP"

how i can do it?

Thx for your help

Hi ScP,
    it's me again. After We updated the TS3-Server to Version 3.0.0 beta 36 (I think it's the latest version aviable) everythink works fine.

The only things I had to do in addition (but that's because of the used TS3 Joomla module):
    - Update the TS3 PHP Framework to Version 1.1.4 beta (the build in one was 1.0 I think).
    - Modify the ts3icon.php and ts3file.php files from the Framework (after I used the new ones from the current Framework).
    - Modify the helper.php file from the module to be able to use the new features.

The only "bug" I noticed by now (and again it's also not because of the Framework but because of the module itself):
    - When you enable caching the Serverside icons (custom channel and group icons) are not displayed. So if you want to show them disable caching inside the module.
    - You have to modify the module when you would like to show a public TS3 Server with no password set because the module always uses "password" for the password if the password is empty.

Thank's ScP again for the great work and the good support!

Edit:Btw: For the people that are interessted in the module. I use JoomSimple Teamspeak3 Server Viewer 2.0: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/14080
    Last edited by Grinsekatze; February 10th, 2011 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTerror View Post
    If I like delete ALL tokens generated by user with guid 1 or named "ScP"

how i can do it?
    Unfortunately, this is not possible yet. The TeamSpeak 3 Server does not "know" who created a token as this information is currently not stored in the database. I'll forward a feature request to the dev team, but I can't promise anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Unfortunately, this is not possible yet. The TeamSpeak 3 Server does not "know" who created a token as this information is currently not stored in the database. I'll forward a feature request to the dev team, but I can't promise anything.

Let me explain the reason why this should be done

I like generate accounts from TS in vBulletin forum and generate tokens for my users but i dont like they shared tokens with anothers users. They must have rigths for generate one token, and reset if the userd need. NOTE: Reset = Kick user from ts, delete token generated by the user and reset value of associated token user (default user only can have one token by forum account).

Actualy one user can generate token, reset token, generate token, reset token.... and share all the generated tokens.

Finaly i can found in TS3 what token was generated by someone user. ¿why i cant delete that? at worst i can connect with mysql and delete this rows "manualy" but i prefer serverquery.

Thx for support, best regards.

Hey guys,
    I have a little problem with the TeamSpeak 3 PHP Framework. So, in use is the normaly way to connect with it. Then I become the error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception' with message 'insufficient client permissions (failed on serverlist 4356/0x1104)'
    But at my other Server, I dont become any Error message. The "Fail-"Server is on a privat root server, and the "Successfully-"Server is buyed. So what must I do? The rights are defined to the same. Dont know why it fails.

Sorry for my bad english.
    Greets

PHP:
    $ts3_ServerInstance = TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://".$ts3[ip].":".$ts3[query]."/?server_port=".$ts3[port]."");

$selected_sid = $ts3_ServerInstance->serverList();
    $ts3_VirtualServer = $ts3_ServerInstance->serverGetById($selected_sid);

$name = $ts3_VirtualServer["virtualserver_name"];
    E: So, I think I have the error. The permission "b_serverinstance_virtualserver_list" is at my buyed server on. But I can't change the value on my root. How do I change it? (insufficient permission modify power)

Would be nice if someone can help

Greets

Hey guys,
    I got the Error "ERROR 0x803: file not found" at the TS Viewer.
    Can you help me?
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 29th, 2012 at 10:21 AM.

Please check your servers permission settings for invalid i_icon_id values. There's probably an orphan entry (icon deleted but permission still set)... With future versions I'll ignore these errors and display a placeholder icon instead.

Oh, okay. Thank you very much. Now it works!

Thread Information