Forum

Page 16 of 100 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    when i use the TeamSpeak3_Node_Channel modify method im unable to change properties unless 'channel_name' have a different value than the original. I can use the same value in the rest of properties but not in 'channel_name'. Is there any way to force it without cheking if the value is changed?

Quote Originally Posted by gnugeek View Post
    when i use the TeamSpeak3_Node_Channel modify method im unable to change properties unless 'channel_name' have a different value than the original. I can use the same value in the rest of properties but not in 'channel_name'. Is there any way to force it without cheking if the value is changed?
    This is normal behaviour since the server detects that the channel_name property you're trying to set is already in use. I know this error message is confusing as you're trying to modify the channel which IS in fact using that name already, but as I said... the message is coming directly from the server so there's not much I can do about it.

I'll forward your feedback to the devs, but in the meantime I'd suggest that you simply not pass any properties to the modify method which have not been modified.

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I'll forward a feature request to the dev team, but I can't promise anything.
    Do you have some info about that? I am very interested, in fact.

Realy thanx for your help, best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTerror View Post
    Do you have some info about that? I am very interested, in fact.
    Currently, the devs intend to polish the existing features first to get the client and server ready for a stable release. Anyway... this will be implemented.

Thx for last answer. Another one:
    I finished a web panel for clients so they can manage their teamspeak virtualserver and theres a section where they can edit their server groups(not globals just their groups).The problem is i use the serveradmin ServerQuery login credentials to manage the server and they are able to edit any servergroup privilege, for example the maxslots of the server . Is there any way to login in serverquery with less privileges?
    Thx a lot

UPDATE: nevermind, reading http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=faq&c...ecommendations saw i shoudl delete that perm.
    Last edited by gnugeek; February 24th, 2011 at 08:31 PM.

I'd recommend that you let the customers use their own ServerQuery login information so they've only the permissions you gave them and only on their virtual server.

But theres no custom server query credentials in virtual servers isnt it? I have 1 teamspeak instance creating hundreds of virtual servers and only a server query credential(serveradmin).

Each client can create his own ServerQuery account...

Tools -> ServerQuery Login

whats the best approach to develop a web autentification system for ts3 clients?
    Right now i have an email/password authentification system that link each client with a host and port and all administration is made using serveradmin credentials. I know maybe its a security problem if theres a security flaw in the panel but thats the best solution i could imagine. In the ts3 framework api couldnt find a way to create user query credentials(thats why i even dint know they could be created by ts3 client).

Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by gnugeek View Post
    In the ts3 framework api couldnt find a way to create user query credentials(thats why i even dint know they could be created by ts3 client).
    Due to security reasons, each client can only create a ServerQuery login for himself - and the password will always be auto-generated by the server. Use the selfUpdateLogin() method to do this with the framework...

In my opinion there are two approaches to make this work:

1. Use a combination of ServerQuery credentials and virtual server ID/UDP port to authenticate a user against the TeamSpeak 3 Server. This might be a good solution when you want to develop a light-weight web application without any database backend.
    2. Create an independent account system and provide some kind of bookmark feature to the users. This way every registered user could add his own TeamSpeak 3 Servers from a list of allowed hosts and even share a "bookmark" with others to let them manage his servers using his account.

What do you think?

Btw... Here's the latest changelog:

Code:
    === Release 1.1.5-dev - ?? Feb 2011 ===
     ! updated online and offline docs to Doxygen 1.7.3
     * TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html interface is now backwards compatible to servers
       running version 3.0.0-beta29
     * TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery is now theoretically compatible to the
       ClientQuery plugin interface when using available commands
     * adjusted exception types in all adapter methods
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Blacklist_Exception
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Update_Exception
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_FileTransfer_Exception
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_TSDNS_Exception
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_TSDNS
     + added TeamSpeak3_Helper_String::prepend()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri::getFQDNParts()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Node_Host::serverGetByTSDNS()
     * TeamSpeak3::factory() URIs now supports optional server_tsdns parameter to
       identify a virtual server without specifying an ID or port number
    Last edited by ScP; February 26th, 2011 at 02:29 AM. Reason: added pre-release changelog

Will try first option, i think the serverquery credential mess is more clear now for me.
    Thx for your time and work!

Best regards
    Last edited by gnugeek; February 26th, 2011 at 02:58 AM.

Smile Custom Icons

Thank you for you framework, time and dedication. It's a fantastic service you offer the community. I would like to ask for any advice on my problem please...

I am using Joomla 1.6 with the JoomSimple Teamspeak 3 Server Viewer. It came with version 1.0.31b and I replaced the files with the latest version 1.1.4b. I had make some changes (with Grinsekatze's help - thanks!) but I am having problems with custom group/client icons not displaying and only showing broken image links. You can see it in action at http://www.royalbushtigers.com

You said before that caching wont help the file transfer connection, but I would like to use the built-in caching, as I sometimes get ban errors even though the IP has been whitelisted.

So I think the ftdata isnt' working for me (even if I turn off caching) and I wondered if it would be possible to change the ts3icon.php file to say something like:

- if ftdata process failed
    - get channel/client icon id
    - load local copy of icon_[id].png

Unfortunately I can only "read" little php and I have no idea what would be needed. Can anyone help me please?

Again, thank you for the framework -it's great, at the moment the only feed back I can suggest is that you improve the overview page on the documentation - adding an introduction section for complete idiots like me about the basic workings. All that code can be a bit daunting at first. But once I started to look into it the code became easier to understand.

Kind regards

You've entered an invalid path (/home/royalbus/public_html/modules/mod_joomsimple-teamspeak3-server-viewer/libs/TeamSpeak3/ts3icon.php) in your config. What you entered is the physical path on your server. You need to enter the URL...

Thank you for the tip! I changed the helper.php file from...

Code:
    dirname(__FILE__).'/libs/TeamSpeak3/ts3icon.php')
    to
    Code:
    JURI::base().'modules/mod_joomsimple-teamspeak3-server-viewer/libs/TeamSpeak3/ts3icon.php')
    and the custom icons are now showing. Thank you!

Hi:

Right now guestquery perms are bugged(already reported it) so i never have perms to start my own server no matter whats in the guestquery group. But the problem is when i try to start my own server with valid GUEST credentials TeamSpeak3_Node_Server start method isnt returning an exception(becuase of perms) i get a 500 error from apache.

Code:
    $ts3_ServerInstance = Teamspeak3::factory("serverquery://".$_SESSION['qlogin'].":".$_SESSION['qpassword']."@".$_SESSION['ipv4'].":10011/?server_port=".$_SESSION['port']."&use_offline_as_virtual=1");

if($ts3_ServerInstance["virtualserver_status"]!='online')

try
         {
            $ts3_ServerInstance->start();
         }catch(Exception $e)
         {
             echo $e;
         }

Apache error log

Code:
    [01/03/2011 18:19:27] Error: Request for C:/Program Files (x86)/Zend/Apache2/htdocs/wts3/public/index.php: Unable to get the response from PHP process
    [01/03/2011 18:19:27] Error: PHP process 4424 from the "application/x-httpd-php" pool has exited with status 255.
    [01/03/2011 18:21:01] Error: Read data error - unable to get read result. Code 109.
    [01/03/2011 18:21:01] Error: Request for C:/Program Files (x86)/Zend/Apache2/htdocs/wts3/public/index.php: Unable to get the response from PHP process
    [01/03/2011 18:21:01] Error: PHP process 3860 from the "application/x-httpd-php" pool has exited with status 255.
    Last edited by gnugeek; March 1st, 2011 at 07:24 PM.

Thread Information