Forum

Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Posts in my cms are automatically escaped and it was the problem (double escaping), I have fixed it and now works

Is it possible to change query client name? I think that I have seen it somewhere in framework. For example when I send message to player, he see sender: "serveradmin from 123.123.123:12345" I want to change to "Admin".
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 29th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Is it possible to change query client name? I think that I have seen it somewhere in framework. For example when I send message to player, he see sender: "serveradmin from 123.123.123:12345" I want to change to "Admin".
    Simple. Just add the nickname parameter to the factory URI on connect or use the setPredefinedQueryName() method to set another name.

Example:

PHP Code:
    $ts3 TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://user:[email protected]:port/?server_id=1&nickname=Admin"); 

ScP, maybe you've answered this before, but I couldn't find it. I have a server I am querying where I intentionally removed the channellist, clientlist, etc permissions from the guest user (which is what my server query connects as), and I run into a snag.

Using the following code...

PHP Code:
        $ts            TeamSpeak3::factory($connect);    

$clientList    $ts->clientList(); 
    I get the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in . . ./Transport/TCP.php on line 148

I know it has nothing to do with the memory_limit, as 256M is WAY more than enough

If I add the permissions back, it works just fine. I'm wondering why I don't get the "insufficient client privileges" message like I do when I telnet to the query port, or as it does when the querying server isn't in the whitelist.

Any thoughts?

I'll try to reproduce the issue on my end. Which version of PHP is running on your machine?

Thanks! I'm running version 5.3.8

The exact permissions I removed (for this instance) were:

b_virtualserver_info_view
    b_virtualserver_channel_list
    b_virtualserver_client_list
    b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
    b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list

Hi,

First of all a big thanks for creating this framework, I've been using it from the day it was released.

From the sheer number of projects and files I decided to switch from Notepad++ to an IDE (Netbeans).
    Easier to manage, automated checks, well, we all know the benefits.
    The problem however, is that Netbeans doesn't seem to recognize all the functions that are not directly linked.

In other words;
    Code:
    $ts = TeamSpeak3::factory($connect);
    $ts->
    ..should show me a list of functions of each of the nodes, while it only returns the public functions from Adapter/ServerQuery and Adapter/Abstract.

This brings me to 2 questions;
    1. What IDE are you using building the PHP Framework?
    2. Is there a way either automaticly load the Nodes so that the functions will show up in the IDE?

Don't get me wrong, the actual code is working correctly,however by using the IDE I was hoping to speed things up alot without having to recheck the wiki everytime.

Thanks in advance!

~Hendrik

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik de Tovenaar View Post
    This brings me to 2 questions;
    1. What IDE are you using building the PHP Framework?
    2. Is there a way either automaticly load the Nodes so that the functions will show up in the IDE?
    Thank you for your feedback. Here are your answers:

1. I'm using Zend Studio for any of my PHP projects.
    2. Unfortunately, this is not as easy as it should be. The IDE parses your code and documentation blocks to deal with the code completion. For example, the doc block of the factory() method indicates that the return value is either an instance of TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract or TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract. Of course I could add any possible class to the documentation block, but that would mean that the code completion suggestions would contain any method from all of these classes... and I don't think that would help.

ScP, thanks for the quick reply.

I'll keep using the following workaround if I need to check functions outside of internet's range;
    Code:
    $nodeNAME = new TeamSpeak3_Node_NAME();
    $nodeNAME->
    ~Hendrik

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I'll try to reproduce the issue on my end.
    I'm also trying to figure this out still. Is there a way I can put the framework in a verbose mode?

Is it possible to disable additional icons in the viewer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Is it possible to disable additional icons in the viewer?
    Yes. Simply call the constructor without the $flagpath and $ftclient parameters. For example:

PHP Code:
    echo $ts3->getViewer(new TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html("http://www.domain.tld/images/viewer/")); 

I noticed something strange with TeamSpeak3_Helper_Convert::seconds today. It seems you did plan on making it versatile (looking at the Parameters) but forgot to actually implement it that way (or didnt find an easy enough way?). Either way it's currently not working correctly if you specify a format Parameter which has less than 4 placeholders (due to how sprintf works).

It would be really nice if you could make it work with any format Parameter that is valid for sprintf.
    As an alternative you could make it so it only returns whats nonzero (so instead of returning 0D 00:01:20 return 01:20 instead).

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Either way it's currently not working correctly if you specify a format Parameter which has less than 4 placeholders (due to how sprintf works).
    Actually, this should work. If you look at the Example #3 Argument swapping in PHP's sprintf() documentation, it's possible to change the order of parameters or ignore some of them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    As an alternative you could make it so it only returns whats nonzero (so instead of returning 0D 00:01:20 return 01:20 instead).
    No. The method I've implemented is only intended as a very simple solution to convert a given number of seconds to a human readable format. Anyway... you could still do something like this:

PHP Code:
    echo preg_replace("/^0D 00:/"""$string); 
    It's a dirty solution, but it should work...

Hi guys,

How to disable voice encyption over this PHP FrameWork?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicocaps View Post
    How to disable voice encyption over this PHP FrameWork?
    Simple. Here's how you can do it:

PHP Code:
    // connect and grab server object
    $ts3_server TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://{user}:{pass}@{host}:{port}/?server_port={port}");

// modify global encryption settings
    $ts3_server["virtualserver_codec_encryption_mode"] = $value;

// grab channel object by name
    $ts3_channel $ts3_server->channelGetByName("My Channel");

// modify channel encryption settings
    $ts3_channel["channel_codec_is_unencrypted"] = $value 

Thread Information