Forum

Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    I have 3 Questions:

Is possible change the banner from Teamspeak with this Api? I want change the banner with Cron Time, How can I add or remove "users offline" from a group? and How can I show the Groups ID from a User?

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by MrRoboto; December 13th, 2013 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoker View Post
    2. Would it be also possible to add serveruptime output? So the number (like 95,9%) will be outputed, but please only the number 95,9 without the "%"
    Calculating the server uptime in % is nothing you can do with the built-in methods of the framework. You'll need to query the status of the server multiple times per day and save this info in some kind of database.

1. Would it be possible to add the url according to the server the server name in the viewer code?
    3. And please remove the "align:top" from images and "summary" from viewer, its not html valid and does not effect anything
    Sorry, but I'll not modify the output of the current HTML viewer pattern. You can either modify the existing TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html class or implement your own viewer by creating your own class based on TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Interface. Basically, everything you want is possible by editing a few lines.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Is possible change the banner from Teamspeak with this Api? I want change the banner with Cron Time, How can I add or remove "users offline" from a group? and How can I show the Groups ID from a User?
    Have a look at this code snippet in the documentation:

http://docs.planetteamspeak.com/ts3/....html#example4

To get a list of group IDs for a specific client, you can use the memberOf() method.

You can calculate the server uptime, by checking the start and stop entries in the log files.
    So if server stop on 5pm and started on 6pm you have 1 hour of downtime.

And why you will not include it?
    And why do you want to create invalid html code?
    Check your code on validator.w3.org its wrong...

And how could I get the first element (the servername) and set a link for it?

You can calculate the server uptime, by checking the start and stop entries in the log files.
    So if server stop on 5pm and started on 6pm you have 1 hour of downtime.
    Searching the server logs for start/stop dates via ServerQuery is a bad idea as this would probably take a while for servers that are logging client, channel and permission events.

And why you will not include it?
    And why do you want to create invalid html code?
    Check your code on validator.w3.org its wrong...
    For two simple reasons:

1. I don't want to cause any issues for people using the unmodified HTML viewer class and break their output.
    2. As I already stated, you can create your own implementation of an HTML viewer (or just modify the output pattern). I'd recommend generating a JSON string or formatting the viewer as a list.

And how could I get the first element (the servername) and set a link for it?
    Checking if the node is a TeamSpeak3_Node_Server object here and adding some custom code for it is probably the right way to go.

In which way you could cause and issus by removing invalid html tags? The "align:top" as well as the "summary" are updated and to not cause anything. You can just take them away and the resalt will look the same

Its also not so common to use hundrets of tables for creating such a view, but thats ok, because its valid html

Question

Hello Sir

Great work! Keep developing it

I tried this PHP framework but it's not working for me
    I always get
    Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception' with message 'Connection timed out' in /home/ public_html/TS/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /home/ public_html/TS/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(108): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect() #1 /home/ public_html/TS/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(76): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine() #2 /home/ public_html/TS/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(60): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn() #3 /home/ public_html/TS/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(320): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array) #4 /home/ public_html/TS/index.php(6): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/ public_html/TS/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 54
    I used this simple snipet
    Code:
    <?php

// load framework files
    require_once("libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php");
    // connect to local server, authenticate and spawn an object for the virtual server on port 9987
    $ts3_VirtualServer = TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://serveradmin:********@**.**.**.**:10011/?server_port=9987");

?>
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance,

Note: PHP version is 5.3.27. A later version than 5.2.1. And the IP of the site is added to the query_ip_whitelist.txt and the server restarted after I added it.

Are you able to to ping the server from where you are running the script?

Quote Originally Posted by barricas View Post
    Are you able to to ping the server from where you are running the script?
    Stupid question maybe but I'm running this script on a non-VPS. Should it be ran on a VPS?

EDIT: I'm able to ping to the IP.

No it is OK, when I'm developing stuff I run from my home IP.

What about the server, does it have the 10011 port allowed in the firewall?

If you have putty, open a connection to your server to the query port and select "Telnet".

Or you can test with tools like yatqa.

No it is OK, when I'm developing stuff I run from my home IP.

What about the server, does it have the 10011 port allowed in the firewall?

If you have putty, open a connection to your server to the query port and select "Telnet".

Or you can test with tools like yatqa.
    I've already used YaTQa (works) and I've SSH access to the server but I've the same problem when I want to connect with the server via the Ts3 Webinterface of Pyschokiller.

That is very weird.

Try to install tcpdump, then if I recall correctly the command is:

tcpdump -n host YOUR_IP_HERE -vvv

Execute that command in SSH and then execute the script that connects to the server.
    If the script is able to reach the server, you will get output in the TCPDUMP, if you can't it is some other problem outside your server network.

That is very weird.

Try to install tcpdump, then if I recall correctly the command is:

tcpdump -n host YOUR_IP_HERE -vvv

Execute that command in SSH and then execute the script that connects to the server.
    If the script is able to reach the server, you will get output in the TCPDUMP, if you can't it is some other problem outside your server network.
    I'm going to instal PHP then on my VPS but TSviewer and GameTracker are working.

Note: when using the PHP code I'm nothing seeing something in the TCPDUMP command but when I ping I see results... strange.
    Last edited by nomis002; December 13th, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Note

Ok. If that is the case, maybe your PC firewall is blocking PHP from making external requests?

Ok. If that is the case, maybe your PC firewall is blocking PHP from making external requests?
    The site with which I'm making the requests is a 'normal' website not my local computer. I'll contact my webhost.

I needed to repost this due flood control or such. I'm running this script on a website not on my local computer. I'll contact my webhost maybe.

Thread Information