Forum

Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    The Planet TeamSpeak website has been updated and is currently under construction. For source downloads of the TS3 PHP Framework, please refer to the addons page:

http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...Framework.html

hi Scp, I saw your website and it is obviously well done! Congratulations! I have two questions for you, the first and where you can find the panel of the screen http://s12.postimg.org/urvgvs7u5/Bil...m_11_52_07.png. The second question is how can you play the graph for the client in the server as the one you have.
    Hello and good work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Balgor View Post
    hi Scp, I saw your website and it is obviously well done! Congratulations! I have two questions for you, the first and where you can find the panel of the screen http://s12.postimg.org/urvgvs7u5/Bil...m_11_52_07.png. The second question is how can you play the graph for the client in the server as the one you have.
    Hello and good work!!!
    Thanks for the feedback!

I created the panel on that screenshot a few years ago to test the functionality of the TS3 PHP Framework... you could say it's been some kind of a test suite for me. While this started as a little side-project for me, it grew into a full-featured web-based management interface and I've been thinking about releasing it for quite some time now. Anyway... this panel will *NOT* be released for free. My current plan is to improve the layout and publish it as an integrated solution to the Planet TeamSpeak website. So there might be a hosted version and a download version at some point... but both of them will have a price.

I don't quite understand your question about the graph thing. Please specify...

thanks for the reply! Well, that was for sure that it was not free! Then I'll explain! I would like to see a list of channels within a web page, but not all. Only one channel with its sub-channel. All other channels should not be visible!

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Balgor View Post
    thanks for the reply! Well, that was for sure that it was not free! Then I'll explain! I would like to see a list of channels within a web page, but not all. Only one channel with its sub-channel. All other channels should not be visible!
    That's actually pretty simple. Here's an example:

http://pastebin.com/x5VSGyUx

but specifically to watch a channel and its sub-channel code that I should use? I had already found the code that you had sent me

PHP API, Getting a Channels ID by its Name

So, I am using the API now for a control Panel for my TS3 server.
    I want to know some info that I couldn't guess.

How to make such a script that you input a "Channel Name" in a form on the control panel and you get the Channel's ID in return.

Please Help!

Here's a simple one-liner:

PHP Code:
    $id $server->channelGetByName($name)->getId(); 

it gives the error "Invalid channel ID if I input the name of a cspacer"
    and the cspacer which I input was originally created as a channel but I renamed it to "[cspacer]Discussion".

So can you tell me how to make it work, that if I input the name of a cspacer it doesnt returns the error for invalid ID ?

Quote Originally Posted by iReacheR View Post
    it gives the error "Invalid channel ID if I input the name of a cspacer"
    and the cspacer which I input was originally created as a channel but I renamed it to "[cspacer]Discussion".

So can you tell me how to make it work, that if I input the name of a cspacer it doesnt returns the error for invalid ID ?
    Well... basically, a spacer it nothing different from a channel, except the prefix in its name. So when you use "[cspacer]Discussion" as name, this should actually work.

Thank You

Just one last question, is there any chance that we can get to know the name of the cspacer a channel is in ?

Like if I have a channel "General" and I want to get the name of the "[cspacer]Discussion" in which it is into a variable

Quote Originally Posted by iReacheR View Post
    Just one last question, is there any chance that we can get to know the name of the cspacer a channel is in ?

Like if I have a channel "General" and I want to get the name of the "[cspacer]Discussion" in which it is into a variable
    Simple... Just access the pid property which contains the ID of the parent channel and then grab that object.

PHP Code:
    $pid  $server->channelGetByName($name)->pid;
    $name $server->channelGetById($pid)->channel_name

Is there any possible way to change the name of the serveradmin fom xxx.xxx.xxx.xx to something more.. friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzeldazz View Post
    Is there any possible way to change the name of the serveradmin fom xxx.xxx.xxx.xx to something more.. friendly?
    Like this:

PHP Code:
    // connect to local server, authenticate and spawn an object for the virtual server on port 9987
    $server TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://user:[email protected]:10011/?server_port=9987&nickname=My%20Query%Client"); 

Thread Information