Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    The new version 1.0.34-beta is available for download. Get it while it's hot!

Here's the changelog:

Code:
    === Release 1.0.34-beta - 29 Sep 2010 ===
     ! upgrading your servers to 3.0.0-beta29 (build >= 12463) is mandatory
     + added constants for different codec encryption modes
     + added TeamSpeak3_Helper_Signal
     + added TeamSpeak3_Helper_Signal_Handler
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Event
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply::getCommandString()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply::getNotifyEvents()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery::wait()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery::getQueryLastTimestamp()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Node_Server::privilegeKeyList()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Node_Server::privilegeKeyCreate()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Node_Server::privilegeKeyDelete()
     + added TeamSpeak3_Node_Server::privilegeKeyUse()
     + added simple console client script to example pages
     ! all libraries will now emit signals that you can subscribe to which allows 
       you to extend the core functionality of the framework with your own code
     - fixed regular expressions in TeamSpeak3_Helper_String filter methods
     * TeamSpeak3_Node_Host::serverSelect() will not select a virtual server that
       is already selected
     * new ServerQuery greeting message will now be filtered out of all replies
       sent by the server
     * TeamSpeak3_Transport_Abstract::getConfig() now accepts a parameter to get
       the value of a specified config setting directly
    Happy testing!

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    The new version 1.0.34-beta is available for download. Get it while it's hot!

Your new version works fine for me, even with TeamSpeak3_Helper_Signal.

Is there an signal available that notifys for client_away, client_input_muted, client_output_muted, client_servergroups and client_is_recording changes?

Is it possible to trigger the events notifyCliententerview and notifyClientleftview only once, if i register to server and channel events, or is there a way to make a difference between notifyClient*view (server) and notifyClient*view (channel) notifys?

Quote Originally Posted by faralsimbor View Post
    Is there an signal available that notifys for client_away, client_input_muted, client_output_muted, client_servergroups and client_is_recording changes?

Is it possible to trigger the events notifyCliententerview and notifyClientleftview only once, if i register to server and channel events, or is there a way to make a difference between notifyClient*view (server) and notifyClient*view (channel) notifys?
    These are known limitations of the TeamSpeak 3 Server as the ServerQuery does not provide all the events known from the SDKs. All notify* signals are triggered when the ServerQuery interface spits out a notification message so you can only work with the existing server features.

I'm aware that the notifycliententerview and notifyclientleftview signals will be triggered twice when you're subscribed to server and channel events - once when a client is disconnecting AND once when he's disconnecting from your current channel. I've discussed this issue with the dev team and I think a fix has been added to their TODO list but it's not a high priority issue.

Thank you for your feedback.

Any luck getting the custom info to work on the token creation?

I've just released version 1.0.35-beta which should resolve your problem. Here's the changelog:

Code:
    === Release 1.0.35-beta - 05 Oct 2010 ===
     - fixed invalid method name in TeamSpeak3_Node_Server::privilegeKeyCreate()
     - fixed invalid method name in TeamSpeak3_Node_Server::customSearch()
     - fixed invalid method name in TeamSpeak3_Node_Server::customInfo()
     - fixed several small issues
    In addition you had a small syntax error in the tokencustomset param value. Here's the correct syntax:

PHP Code:
    $server->privilegeKeyCreate(TeamSpeak3::TOKEN_SERVERGROUP1230"test token""ident=firstname value=Sven|ident=lastname value=Paulsen"); 
    As always... Happy testing!

how am i able to sort the output of the serverlist by udp port instead of the virtualserver id?

Any word on when the documentation will be updated? Looking through the library files is quite tedious.... unless I am missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by PV-Patrick View Post
    Any word on when the documentation will be updated? Looking through the library files is quite tedious.... unless I am missing something?
    I've just updated the online documentation to the latest release version. I also decided to switch from phpDocumentor to Doxygen. The key reason for this is that most of the phpDocumentor templates are really buggy and built on crappy HTML code. The old documentation was based on a custom template that looked pretty nice, but took me hours to fix and since it was packed with JavaScript, you could only read it online.

Doxygen provides a much better interface and generates clean output in several different formats. I'll include an offline documentation with the next release of the framework.

Version 1.0.36-beta is out now! Here's the list of changes:

Code:
    === Release 1.0.36-beta - 11 Oct 2010 ===
     ! upgrading your servers to 3.0.0-beta30 (build >= 12559) is mandatory
     ! converted online and offline docs to Doxygen 1.7.1
     - fixed a possible timeout issue with 3.0.0-beta30-pre servers
     - added missing comments for some undocumented class members
     + added TeamSpeak3_Node_Host::serverSelectedPort()
     * TeamSpeak3_Node_Host::serverSelectByPort() will not select a virtual server
       that is already selected
    As you will se the most things I've changed are related to the documentation...

Happy testing!

... and here's version 1.0.37-beta just one day later!

Code:
    === Release 1.0.37-beta - 12 Oct 2010 ===
     - fixed broken TeamSpeak3_Node_Host::serverGetByPort() method
     * hotfix release
    Thanks for reporting this issue...

Last edited by florian_fr40; March 29th, 2012 at 09:12 AM.

Dieses Aufruf
    Code:
    $sServerQuery  = "serverquery://xxx:[email protected]:10011/?server_port=9987&timeout=1"
    $TS3Server = TeamSpeak3::factory( $sServerQuery );
    verursacht ein Warning und meldet dann "invalid server id"

Warning: Missing argument 1 for TeamSpeak3_Node_Host::serverSelectById(), called in ../Node/Host.php on line 244 and defined in ../Node/Host.php

Dieses funktioniert hingegen
    Code:
    $sServerQuery  = "serverquery://xxx:[email protected]:10011/
    $TS3Host = TeamSpeak3::factory( $sServerQuery );
    $TS3Server = $TS3Host->serverGetById( $TS3Host->serverIdGetByPort( 9987 ) );
    Alles mit 1.0.37-beta. Mit 1.0.36-beta kam das Warning nicht. Ansonsten alles gleich. Mit 1.0.22-beta oder so hat das oben aber funktioniert.

I just noticed that my fix with 1.0.37-beta made things worse... Seems like copy & paste is pretty bad...

Search this line in the Host.php file:

PHP Code:
    return new TeamSpeak3_Node_Server($this, array("virtualserver_id" => $this->serverSelectById())); 
    Replace it with this line:

PHP Code:
    return new TeamSpeak3_Node_Server($this, array("virtualserver_id" => $this->serverSelectedId())); 
    This should fix the issue.

Hey ScP,

i think you've an error in your 1.0.37b release. Every time i try to connect i'll get the following php error

[PHP Error] Missing argument 1 for TeamSpeak3_Node_Host::serverSelectById(), called in /ts3phpbot-source/trunk/class/TeamSpeak3/Node/Host.php on line 244 and defined [f:/class/TeamSpeak3/Node/Host.php] [l:152]

The 1.0.35b release works fine.

The previous post solved that issue

I've reverted the changes to that broken method and just uploaded the new 1.0.38-beta release. My apologies for any inconvenience.

http://www.planetteamspeak.com/compo...id,69/gid,105/

Hi ScP,

i got a feature request.

If one would develop a php script using your awesome TS3PHP Framework under nowadays certain usability standards (eg. ajax request and stuff), one would want to use some king of persitent connection.
    After this small introduction let me get to the point: Would it be possible to modifiy and restructure the Framework to a certain degree to be able to serialize and unserialize for session persistence it?

The situation at the moment is the following, that I can not save an object of the TeamSpeak3_Node_Host in the current session, because some classes are dynamically loaded (Teamspeak3::loadClass does it, doesn't it?) and so I get of course a number of __PHP_Incomplete_Class_Name-Errors.

I don't know if this would really result in a persistent connection, but i think maybe you have more experience with PHP to come up with a definitive answer. If it works, it would reduce the load for a Teamspeak3-Server regarding serverquerys, because the number of login query would be minimized. I know that this is only a very small portion of traffic in comparison to an audio stream.

Greets
    Dacen

You'll be pleased to hear that I've just implemented PHP's magic __sleep() and __wakeup() methods into several classes of the framework which makes it possible to store a serialized node object into a persistent session variable. This does not mean that the connection is really persistent but, when the object is unserialized from the session variable, the underlying adapter class will automatically connect, login and re-select the previously selected virtual server again.

The next public release will be 1.1.0-beta. I'm currently replacing the example pages with several useful example applications such as a lightweight web administration interface and a simple file browser utility.

What do you think?
    Last edited by ScP; October 20th, 2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: typo-a-lot :)

Thread Information