Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    hey ScP,
    you've a funny behavior in your 1.1.5-beta Framework.

Sometimes your Framework is unable to grab a Client Node even if the client was still online. Any Ideas?

e.x.: A Client joined the server, and the Framework will crash with "invalid ClientID"

Also the exception above was not handled by the errorException nor by notifyError event.

How to get rid of this error?

Quote Originally Posted by faralsimbor View Post
    Sometimes your Framework is unable to grab a Client Node even if the client was still online. Any Ideas?
    No. Any idea on how to reproduce this? Also, I need to know where the exception was thrown (file and line).

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    No. Any idea on how to reproduce this? Also, I need to know where the exception was thrown (file and line).
    Nope, no idea. Somtimes it'll be in notifyCliententerview, notifyEvent, notifyTextmessage and extrem rarely in serverqueryWaitTimeout

The exception was thrown on STDERR original error message was "invalid ClientID"

The code i've tryed to execute (cliententerview) is
    PHP Code:
    try {

$invokerNode $host->serverGetSelected()->clientGetByUid($event['client_unique_identifier']);
    } catch (
    Exception $e) {
     return;

btw, to my problem mentioned above:
    The teamspeakviewer.com works perfectly?
    http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?pa...ewer&ID=951862
    and it says: powered by TS3 PHP Framework
    Is it the framework on my website then that doesn't work correct?

Fixed it,
    copied all 'old' icons back. works now
    Last edited by TmRNL; June 7th, 2011 at 08:18 PM.

Custom icons

Hello!

The community I'm at has just started using your PHP Framework. I knew of it for quite some time, it's a nice module you made... good job!

The thing is, I have a problem with the custom channel icons on our server. Somehow the viewer only manages to download/display a few channel icons (which are random). The other ones are displayed as the error icon (group_icon_0.png). I've already started looking into the code (I've changed a few things so I could put it in a CMS menu), but I couldn't find anything which might work...

Would be glad if you could help me!

Kind regards,
    VWOer

hi,

I have a problem!

PHP Code:
    $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByUid('xyz')->remServerGroup(16); 
    I can change the group of users who are online via UID but seeking a way too edit server groups of offline users. Is there a way?

thx!

Quote Originally Posted by VWOer View Post
    The thing is, I have a problem with the custom channel icons on our server. Somehow the viewer only manages to download/display a few channel icons (which are random). The other ones are displayed as the error icon (group_icon_0.png). I've already started looking into the code (I've changed a few things so I could put it in a CMS menu), but I couldn't find anything which might work...
    I've noticed the same issue while using different browsers (i.e. Safari). I'll release a new version in the next few days which will allow you to use the custom icons as embedded images so ther's no extra download script needed to display them. Here's an example:

http://www.dlg.sc/teamspeak.html

Quote Originally Posted by HobbySoldat View Post
    I can change the group of users who are online via UID but seeking a way too edit server groups of offline users. Is there a way?
    Unfortunately, you can only spawn TeamSpeak3_Node_Client objects as you did for clients that are connected to the server. In your case you need to do something like this (not tested, but should work):

PHP Code:
    /**
     * Grab an array containing the last known nickname and the database 
     * ID of the client matching the specified unique identifier (xyz).
     * Example Output:
     * array(
     *   [cluid]  => xyz,
     *   [cldbid] => 123,
     *   [name]   => abc,
     * )
     */
    $some_array $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetNameByUid("xyz");

/**
     * Option A: Use low-level method to remove client from server group using 
     *           database IDs (if known).
     */
    $ts3_VirtualServer->serverGroupClientDel(16$some_array["cldbid"]);

/**
     * Option B: Grab TeamSpeak3_Node_Servergroup object by ID and remove client
     *           from it.
     */
    $ts3_VirtualServer->serverGroupGetById(16)->clientDel($some_array["cldbid"]);

/**
     * Option C: Grab TeamSpeak3_Node_Servergroup object by name and remove client
     *           from it.
     */
    $ts3_VirtualServer->serverGroupGetByName("Admins")->clientDel($some_array["cldbid"]); 

thx! it works!

Hello again ScP,

Is there any reason you can think of why this would throw an exception when all the details are correct, the VPS hosting the TS has no firewall, the web server is on the white list and the port is open. Someone I'm talking to is saying they are getting "connection refused" and I'm struggling with ideas...

PHP Code:
    try {

$ts3_VirtualServer TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://".$c->tsname.":".$c->tspass."@".$c->tshost.":".$c->tsport."/?server_port=".$c->tscport);
        } catch (
    TeamSpeak3_Exception $e) {
            die(
    "An error occured: ".$e->getMessage()." [F".__LINE__."]");
        } 

I have error:
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception' with message 'max clients protocol limit reached' in /var/www/TS3_PHP_Framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:305
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/TS3_PHP_Framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php(82): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
    #1 /var/www/TS3_PHP_Framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(140): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'use port=9987', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host))
    #2 /var/www/TS3_PHP_Framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(72): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('use port=9987')
    #3 /var/www/TS3_PHP_Framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(96): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('use port=9987')
    #4 /var/www/TS3_PHP_Framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Host.php(175): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute('use', Array)
    #5 /var/www/TS3_PHP_Framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Host.php(261): TeamSpeak3_Nod in /var/www/TS3_PHP_Framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php on line 305
    when i should connect to serwer with server query clients. It seems that the server has a limit to the number of server query connections to the server . My license allows to use 512 querys, but you can not connect to the server up to 40% of this number

I need to know how to revoke a consumed privilege key, or get the cldbid of the person that consumed the privilege key so that I can revoke the correct permissions. I've looked through every method and nothing seems to ever reference privilege keys once they've been consumed.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

A privilege key is deleted after it's used. You will need to find the group that the key was used to gain access to and then remove the user from the group. You can start by listing the group members and finding the user you want.

@ Snetty: Try searching your logs, using keys is logged by default.

@ ScP: thanks! When might this update be released? (or do you have a patch for the meantime, by any chance?)
    Last edited by VWOer; June 27th, 2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: rephrase

Quote Originally Posted by maggy View Post
    A privilege key is deleted after it's used. You will need to find the group that the key was used to gain access to and then remove the user from the group. You can start by listing the group members and finding the user you want.
    The problem with that is that the only way of doing that is by searching for the users name, which they can change at will.

Quote Originally Posted by VWOer View Post
    @ ScP: thanks! When might this update be released? (or do you have a patch for the meantime, by any chance?)
    Try this:

http://pastebin.com/0HrZ9Xw2

Instead of the filename for a possible file transfer client script, just use "data:image" as a parameter. Example:

PHP Code:
    echo $ts3->getViewer(new TeamSpeak3_Viewer_Html("images/viewer/""images/flags/""data:image")); 
    Please let me know if that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snetty View Post
    I need to know how to revoke a consumed privilege key, or get the cldbid of the person that consumed the privilege key so that I can revoke the correct permissions. I've looked through every method and nothing seems to ever reference privilege keys once they've been consumed.

Any help would be massively appreciated.
    As maggy already stated, a privilege key is deleted after beeing used. Maybe there's some useful information in the server logs, but I don't think parsing log entries makes sense in your case. Can't you solve the problem by simply using temporary server/channel groups? This way, the clients will loose their permissions on disconnect.

Thread Information