Forum

Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1498

Loop

Hey,

I got a little problem with the API and I hope you can help me out.

I want to implement a bot which is constantly checking the channel strukture and creating / deleting channels. The code I've written works pretty good but only the first iteration of the script. The problem is that the while loop which keeps the script running always uses the same data. So is there a way to get the actual data from the Server every iteration and not only the data when the sript is launched the first time?

I'd like to show you my code but whenever I try to put some code here the submit gets blocked...

Quote Originally Posted by TobAlt View Post
    Hey,

I got a little problem with the API and I hope you can help me out.

I want to implement a bot which is constantly checking the channel strukture and creating / deleting channels. The code I've written works pretty good but only the first iteration of the script. The problem is that the while loop which keeps the script running always uses the same data. So is there a way to get the actual data from the Server every iteration and not only the data when the sript is launched the first time?

I'd like to show you my code but whenever I try to put some code here the submit gets blocked...
    Why not just call the script every X mins rather than loop it constantly?

TS3 Framework - get client port and ping

Hey, im working on a PHP script for my Teamspeak Server.

Can someone tell me how I can get with PHP a client port and ping.

Regards

I got an error with the API

Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function utf8_encode() in /o             pt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Helper/String.php:475
    Stack trace:
    #0 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(205): TeamSpeak3_             Helper_String->toUtf8()
    #1 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(85): TeamSpeak3_Adapter             _ServerQuery->prepare('login', Array)
    #2 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(97): TeamSpeak3_Node_Ab             stract->prepare('login', Array)
    #3 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Host.php(839): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstr             act->execute('login', Array)
    #4 /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(330): TeamSpeak3_Node_Host             ->login(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String), Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
    #5 /opt/Whitelist/whitelist.php(12): TeamSpeak3::factory(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helpe             r_Uri))
    #6 {main}
      thrown in /opt/Whitelist/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Helper/String.php on line 475

Hey,

I want to set the default ChannelGroup (ID 8) of User "William" in Channel "Talking 1".
    Whats the line of code for that? I cant figure it out...
    The Names above are just examples for Usernames and Channelnames i get in my script to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by DerRene View Post
    Hey,

I want to set the default ChannelGroup (ID 8) of User "William" in Channel "Talking 1".
    Whats the line of code for that? I cant figure it out...
    The Names above are just examples for Usernames and Channelnames i get in my script to work with.

Take a look at: https://docs.planetteamspeak.com/ts3...008b886b1c52fb

Thanks, got it running.

Now something else i need help with
    I need to get the last online date of an client i have the UID from.
    I build a script that works, but only for clients that are currently online, dont know how to
    do that for offline clients..

After updating to PHP7 I get this error when trying to either kick someone or delete them from Teamspeak, difficult to tell which if not both.
    Fatal error: Cannot unset $this in /home/sever/public_html/ts3apitest/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php on line 2272

Does this not support PHP7 yet?

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that you can get the current release (stable) and pre-release updates for this at our GitHub repo:
    https://github.com/planetteamspeak/ts3phpframework

Due to the inaccessibility of the forums, we rarely check this thread for support requests.
    If you need specific help or have a bug to report, we highly recommend opening an issue:
    https://github.com/planetteamspeak/t...amework/issues

Some updates:
    Current Release: 1.1.31
    Compatibility: PHP 7.1 (stable), 7.2.x (works, but not fully tested)

As an aside, I'm working on few feature branches at:
    https://github.com/ronindesign/ts3phpframework

We're aiming for the following milestones, let us know what you think:
    - Testing: Unit tests for conversions, state, etc. Integration testing for async logic and query responses.
    - Usability Update: PSR compliant autoloading, documentation update, IDE code hinting, wiki pages applied usage
    - Async Upgrade: Threading support (multiple bots), better tooling for working in async / threaded env, more examples or extensions
    - Optimization: Implement new PHP features, rewrite/simplify some error-prone areas, offload parsing, service workers to C extensions.
    Last edited by Ronin Design; March 25th, 2018 at 01:41 PM.

Only days?

How to show only days?

PHP Code:
    <?php echo TeamSpeak3_Helper_Convert::seconds($ts3->virtualserver_uptime); ?>

https://i.imgur.com/u2a4ill.png

<?php echo ($ts3->virtualserver_uptime / 86400) % 30; ?>

Hello,

I've been searching alot for a feature, I would like to get the session connection time for a user, then change it to a hh:mm:ss format.
    I tried things like $ts3_Client['client_connection_time'] but didn't work and I can't find a clue. Is there a way to grab this client information? (I'm not talking about total connection time because I know Teamspeak doesn't store it, but of session time)

$ts3_Client comes from :

$clientList = $ts3_VirtualServer->clientList();
    foreach($clientList as $ts3_Client){

Thanks !

I have a laravel based app, Will give it a try to add some extra features to it. Thank you for the work.

client_lastconnected

Quote Originally Posted by therealKitsune View Post
    Hello,

I've been searching alot for a feature, I would like to get the session connection time for a user, then change it to a hh:mm:ss format.
    I tried things like $ts3_Client['client_connection_time'] but didn't work and I can't find a clue. Is there a way to grab this client information? (I'm not talking about total connection time because I know Teamspeak doesn't store it, but of session time)

$ts3_Client comes from :

$clientList = $ts3_VirtualServer->clientList();
    foreach($clientList as $ts3_Client){

Thanks !
    You could do something like this:

PHP Code:
    // Get clients
    $clients $ts3_VirtualServer->clientList();
    foreach (
    $clients as $client) {

// Get extra info from db

$db_id $client['client_database_id'];

$extraInfo $client->clientInfoDb($db_id);

$username $client['client_nickname']->__toString();

$onlineFor time() - $extraInfo['client_lastconnected'];

$pretty_time sprintf('%02d:%02d:%02d', ($onlineFor/3600),($onlineFor/60%60), $onlineFor%60);

echo 
    'User ' $username ' is online for ' $pretty_time ' (H:M:S).';

For some reason the client_lastconnected isn't always correct. For some users it's way to long (Like 10+ weeks). I've found some info about it in this forum, but no solid solution tho.

Somebody that knows a solution tho client_lastconnedted not being reset?

Hope it help

Would say you use server 3.2.0. This server version has a bug with last connection of clients.

https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...603#post457603
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information