Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Exclamation Auto AFK Channel w/ Hosted Server

Hello,

Before I receive the wrath of the TeamSpeak forums, I have searched the forums and the web for a solution for this problem, after finding none - my post:

I have a TeamSpeak 3 server that is currently hosted by GameSpeak.com, therefore I am unable to get "behind-the-scenes" and installed a TeamSpeak 3 Bot. However, I still need a feature for my server that will automatically move inactive users to a specified "AFK" channel after 10 minutes of inactivity.

Now, I have seen that this is not a feature the devs will work in (no idea why really, it's a great feature) and I have seen some say that a Bot is needed? I contacted GameSpeak and they are willing to help me host one depending on what is involved in it but I have no idea even where to start.

I just need this feature working on my server and I need help on how I can get there. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.

RE: Auto AFK Channel w/ Hosted Server

there is only at this time to my knowledge the bot there i use the java bot not really that hard to use only a few files that need info your going to have to work with your provider on this as u need to have it set up on there server or have access to the port and a server query login i run one BUT i use the serveradmin user and pass not certain on how it would work with there servers as im not certain if you have access to use server query

Hi.

I use the JTS3ServerMod with a simpel SA Account and it works fine.

I suggest you create a new identity and put it on your Server in the SA group.
    Then create a ServerQuery Login under Tools and this SA-Query-User should be able to move the idle users.
    (i prefer this because i often use query and create a login in this way and if you do that, the old account (password) will be changed).

Here is the list of TS3 server bots:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showpost....13&postcount=2

Thread Information