Forum

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Are there some news about this problem???

*** german part deleted ***

I've killed the whole TS3 Server and installed a new and absolutly fresh Beta 25 - then I've moved the serverlicence file to the TS dir, started it, registrated myself as admin and add the channel but after 28 minutes... so what? Of course I was disconnected for...YES, for TEN MINUTES!

PLEASE TS3 Team, what's that!? The server time in the server protokoll is 2h back again (21:27 instead of 23:27 for example).

Could you say something about this problem?
    Last edited by dante696; July 8th, 2010 at 07:33 AM.

Dragi
    TeamSpeak is no company with houndred of employees.
    This means we have a lot of bugs and feature requests and the developers can't sit 24 hour's in front of one bug, when they are not able to reproduce it in any way.
    We tryed to find the problem, but until now it was a waste of time.
    We are still not sure, that TS is the problem here.

And the thing with your log is a wanted behavior.
    It's the time in UTC get infos for UTC here.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    ...when they are not able to reproduce it in any way.
    I know that, but also I've offered that you (the Teamspeak team) can check this bug at my server with full access if it's needable. So why was there no reply for this when you can't reproduce the error / bug? And it's not just our TS3, there are a lot of other TS3 servers affected. (some of them write in this thread for example)

You've got a lot of details from the affected users and the bug himself is over and over the same. One or several users are kicked (disconnected) and it needs exactly 10 minutes until they can connect again. Some other users keep online without a problem. All users have the Beta 22 (Client) and it regards all users.

So, with this informations (which we gave you before) it seems that there is an problem with the banning / kick system. It has to be possible to check this or to give a developer edition (something to log this typ of actions) to get the source of this bug to the affected TS3 users. Yes, it's just the belief of of us as laity, but the 10 minutes would be a big fluke or?

Of course you have to set your priorities, but it seems for me that such an bug should be placed at a relative high position in the waiting queue, right? And believe me, it's not really nice to hear that it was a waste of time, because it makes TS3 useless for the affected users.

PM me your server info and I'll stop by. I'm not a dev but maybe I can help either identify something to help you or help identify the exact cause.

Quote Originally Posted by poisonpanik View Post
    PM me your server info and I'll stop by. I'm not a dev but maybe I can help either identify something to help you or help identify the exact cause.
    If you find something, could you post it here for others to see? This continues to be a problem with my servers (2) and I'd like to know what the problem is...
    Thanks!

"Connection lost" from beta21

Hello, hello.

In our server the "connection lost" beheaviour begun with beta21. Few users that were connecting with beta20, they started with "Connection lost" problem.

In our case, we have found all of them were using the same internet provider but the question was the "standard" configuration of the router.

The solution, in our case, has been:

•Router "Webstar 2320 Scientific Atlanta": In the "Firewall" section, to deactivate "IP Flood Detection"

•Router "Thomson TCW/DCW": In the "Firewall" section, to deactivate "IP Flood Data"

We hope this information can help you.

I've also noticed that some people when having DoS Protection on, they tend to get a connection lost more often. I think this is probably why.

Question Getting crashed every time I turn around and it is disgusting! :((

I have not been on here long and I seem to be having a bunch of connection problems, my settings were extremely hard to set and do not hold their settings for your program although i do not have any problem with ANY other program that i run ever.
    Then I started getting these CRASH reports every time I use the TS program. Now I do not have a problem with the computer at ANY other time.

Here are the ones I have gotten so far and I realize that the job you are doing is a thankless job and so I will truly thank you ahead of time for the kind and prompt attention to this matter. I think that the service you provide is good and very useful but really I do need this looked into. So if you could please do this I would truly appreciate it.

This bug still exists.

Running 3.0.0-beta25 [Build 11421]

The server was up for 20 days, and then started dropping everyone randomly with reason, connection lost.

I restarted the process, and the problem went away for most clients. However I have several clients who are likely afk with auto-reconnect turned on, and they have been reconnecting and disconnecting 20 seconds later for the last half hour. Then it stopped, and now everything seams to be working normally.

While it was broken, I turned on b_client_ignore_antiflood for some of the affected clients to no avail.

I have log files of when this occurred if that would be useful, but all I see is many clients reconnecting over and over with reasonmsg=connection lost.

During the problem, there was no increased load, cpu was fine, tonnes of free memory, bandwidth. There was no packet loss to the server, or to the clients in question.

I will read up on extra logging options and turn them all on for the next time this happens.

So there's still nothing new???

A shame...

Server version beta26 will include a fix with "incorrectly running system clock" on your OS and we hope this solves the main problem.

Update
    Please no moe posts like "when does the new client/server release?"
    There are problems, with the latest update and this won't be released, until it is fixed.

For your server problem you can test with the final beta26
    http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts...ases/beta-26//

And if you really need the latest client, enable the beta mode.
    Last edited by dante696; August 2nd, 2010 at 08:02 AM. Reason: For all the people ignoring me...

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts...s/beta-26-pre/

And if you really need the latest client, enable the beta mode.
    Hey Dante, that link does not work for me. Is it broken?
    Thanks,
    -Pricky

I have also had an incident.
    I downloaded beta-26-pre, and the server has been disabled.
    Neither I can only retrieve the beta-25.

Thread Information