Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

I can not talk in one teamspeak but i can in another

As the thread's name implies I can go to one server and talk fine and everyone hears me, but I go to another and no one can hear me they say they hear "white noise" can someone please help?

When you speak on this other server does someone hear you and note that it is clear? If this is the case then it most likely isn't you or your TS setup.

Oh believe me they hear me, I talk to them a lot but then i went to a friends and they were like I don't hear you I hear white noise then I went to my first teamspeak and they heard me fine..

By one TS do you mean TS2 / TS3 or do you mean two servers that are TS3? And if they are both TS3, i assume you are using the tab function and not -nosingleinstance ?

Can't talk on ts3 but perfect ts2

Yes I use a usb webcam to talk. I have the maximum recommendations for TS3 use and I also have everything set up for ts3. The problem is I can not talk to anyone because I sound like a robot or underwater, and this is all servers for ts3. It also causes game laggage. Any help? other threads of this nature are run arounds and offer no solution.

Robot voice most likely means bandwidth. Either you don't have enough bandwidth or the server doesnt. Since this happens on all servers, then your internet doesn't seem to do well with the codecs. Have the codecs lowered to help.

OR, it is possible you are losing packets. Go to Self -> Connection info. If you have a high packet loss %, then you are losing packets somewhere. Probably means you are on wireless in which case i would recommend getting closer to the wireless or run a wire.

Thread Information