Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Fixed with Beta22] [Bug] Client beta21 G19&G15 bug

It was announced, that the Plugin is fixed in Beta 21 of the TSł Client. Displaying of the actual "speaker" seems to work now, but online users are not updated (displays always 1/1) and i need to refresh it manually after each TSł restart, to get it working (otherwise the status is not connected).

Question Beta21 and Logitech G15

I looked for a post with a similar issue, but found none. I don't know if it's just me or if others are having the same problem. After the Beta21 update my Logitech G15 keyboards' LCD stopped recognizing when I would connect to a server. I was indeed connected to the server, but it would Display "Not connected". The other users' names and my own would still pop up on the LCD when we talked. Is this going to be fixed in the next update, or should I search for a new G15 LCD plug-in?

Yup, G15 keyboard stopped recognizing that it's connected. It will however show who is talking. The TS3 G15 built in plugin no longer works properly.

This doesn't work for me either, My G-15 Keyboard won't recognize what so ever!

This bug is know.

I have the same one, and a temporary solution is available.

When TS is started, go into Settings => Plugins, then, click on reload all, and it's all...

I think it's a little bug and it will be fixed in the next release.

Nice to know.
    Thank you.

same thing, but if I press 1 or 2 nd button below the g15 screen, server displays properly

Same here. Press any key below the screen and it will show the server connected. It does not show how many users in current room and on server.

After the plugin is reloaded it displays how many people are on the server (people in channel / people on server)

G15 Plugin ver 3.0.0 beta21 build 11239

Is there any way to get this G15 plugin to stay on all the time? It shows it checked but no info on my G15 lcd screen until I uncheck and recheck it every time.

Since the beta 21 (client), the G19 plugin does not work. It displays "not connected". And I must always reload the plugin for his work.

Quote Originally Posted by newfie4ever View Post
    Is there any way to get this G15 plugin to stay on all the time? It shows it checked but no info on my G15 lcd screen until I uncheck and recheck it every time.
    Just hit the reload button: CTRL+SHIFT+P -> "reload all". You do seem to have to do this every time you start TS3 beta 21 & connect to a server though.

G15/G19 Display Error with Beta 21

Since Beta Version 21, the Logitech G15 plugin displays as "Not connected." Most or all other functionality seems intact.

I think the count is off on the number of players connected to the server it displays on the LCD. It's short one, so maybe it's not counting yourself?

I have 9 people connected to my server right now, 3 of which are in my channel (including me) and it says 3 / 8.

No, before that worked correctly.

Thread Information