Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved [Solved] i Lost my Admin Server Query

Hello Can someone help me i hafe updated my Teamspeak3 Client and Server my server Version is Beta23 and my Client Beta 21 And i dont hafe my Admin Server Query anymore Why is this is this a problem in teamspeak or server? can someone help me from Teamspeak. thanks Riccardo.

Forum search function is a powerful instrument: click

ToM

Unhappy i hafe it back!

Hello i hafe my Admin Server Query Back i hafe done with in Teamspeak3 Client go to ServerQuery option and i Write the Code in the ServerQuery And now i got it back but i still hafe a Problem if i click on Set Server Groups and i click on Admin Server Query then i got a Message with <18:11:10> database invalid constraint And i Dont Know What This is Does anyone Know This Error? Please Send me a message Back Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ricoboy23
    Hello i hafe my Admin Server Query Back i hafe done with in Teamspeak3 Client go to ServerQuery option and i Write the Code in the ServerQuery
    What exactly did you write into your serverquery? The solution that was posted contained SQL commands which cannot be executed via server query.
    Please restart your serverprocess and post your serverlog.

Sounds like he ran the SQ to add himself to the ASQ again which gives you a database invalid constraint in your client log. Doesn't hurt anything. I chose to do this on my test server as this doesn't bother me but others don't like it so they should edit their database.

Message Back

Hello, i hafe enter the code in my Teamspeak3 Client This code

login serveradmin Password
    use sid=1
    servergroupaddclient sgid=2 cldbid=2

And then i hafe my Admin Server Query Back but got still the problem that i write here in the forum i Know that i was Already Admin Server Query but i,am lost in Server beta23 and Client22 so i think i,am try it agan and is wil work but the problem i dont know wat that is ,

Are you sure that your cldbid is 2 ?

Hello, I am also experiencing this problem, the following happened:

After the last update I was doing some testing with another version. The summary was that I uninstall my client and I lost my server admin query, but none of the groups that exist on the server has permission to execute the commands in the query ... erver what should I do?

Yes, my Database id like 2 Thanks Riccardo.

is there anyone that can help me i hafe installed SQliteman on my notebook where my Teamspeak3 Server is Running can someone help me With the Program Teamviwer Remote??? Thanks Riccardo.

The Problem is been fixed by a Frend of my so this forum can be closed thanks Riccardo.

Thread Information