Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PC hangs

Quote Originally Posted by stryke View Post
    Just because you can't reproduce the problem doesn't mean there isn't an issue with this lousy program. It's mostly because your system is different than everyone elses. So rather than making excuses you should be trying to resolve the problem by correcting the codes so this stinking program will work with all the standard audio devices (creative, realtek) that are on most pc's today.
    You are wrong, I also had this freeze, but I can't say it happens when i do this or that.
    And for every problem, there is a way to reproduce it!
    There ws no freeze anymore, since i use the pre-client beta37 (no release date yet).
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

PC freez

Hi, if I'm logged in Team Speak twice on the same server with two different ID's, and change between the two depends, sometimes the PC freezes. Any solution?

I've tested on two different systems.

V 3.0.0-beta36
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit / Windows 7 Professional N 64 Bit

thx

no, nothing. The PC just freezes. But I can still hear everything. Only a reboot helps. I have only this:

2010-12-30 13:01:30.625000 ClientUI Info update client (): invalid clientID
    2010-12-30 13:11:40.496093 ClientUI Info update client (): invalid clientID

at 13:06 I conected with the Server.

I have a Realtek High Definition Audio on board sound card, the driver is directly from the CD. I sign up again later, thank you so far.

Now I have a different driver, I will test a bit longer. First look is good. thx

After one of the many patches, when ever I close out of TS3 (clicking the "X" button while still connected to a server) the client will close but my desktop will lock up. I can still move the mouse for 5 or so seconds before my whole system locks up. Sometimes the lock up will be for a few seconds, other times it will last several minutes (10+). This problem will happen every time I close out of TS3.

However, there is one way for me to avoid this. First I have to disconnect from the current server. Then I press "Alt + F4". Teamspeak will then close with out my computer locking up. But, once in awhile my computer will still lock up using the Alt+F4 close.

I have a fresh System, but Problem is the same! When I join between to server, windows crash. alle Driver are new

Question TS3 Crash by Tab change

Hey, I've got a problem.
    Sometimes my TeamSpeak 3 and my completly computer freezed when I change the tab in TS3. Sometimes it works but then suddenly it freezed. I can only click on the close button and TS3 closed with the windows error: "Teamspeak 3 does not work anymore".

Then everything are normal again. I started my TS3 again.

I've got no log where the crash noticed.

I've got the newest sound card driver and the newest ts3 version. It begins with this version: "3.0.0-beta36 [Build: 12815] on windows"
    Every version before doesn't crashed.

Sincerely Chuckl0r

(Everything have got the newest driver!)

Hello, which tabs are you talking about? You mean the other Server Tabs at the top or the bottom tabs ( channel, server, private message) ?

He mean the server Tabs, yes. It's the same problem at my PC and at "Madoni"'s PLEASE help
    Last edited by Rock Germany; January 7th, 2011 at 05:25 PM.

Well, after reading a post on here, so far the best way for me to close TeamSpeak 3 without it freezing my system is to disconnect from my current server, open up task manager and end process tree for TS3.

You could also try this, until beta38 is released to the public:

1. Connect to our public server
    click me and i guide you to the server
    2. Open the filebrowser on German Talk -1- (it's nearly on the top of the server)
    3. Download the pre-beta38 installer
    4. Install it over your old client

Thank you, thank you, thank you, yes it's great! And the new voice is very cool! I'm so happy now ! If I see errors , I write back. (I use 64 bit)
    *** german part deleted ***
    *** This forum is english only! ***
    Last edited by dante696; January 10th, 2011 at 08:37 AM.

Ok, well it worked. It's nice to have an new voice in it. And my PC doesn't freez by change the server tabs.

(I've donwloaded it for Win-64Bit.)

I too have been having crash issues described, but as well when testing my voice. I saw the few previous posts about the beta 38. But it is no longer in german talk-1 in the public server. If this fixed the issue, then why can we not have it? I have to deal with hard shut downs close to every day, and all drivers are of course updated, and yes I have brand new realtek HD sound. Do we need to go to ventrilo?

Thread Information