Forum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Solved [BUG] cant hear people

hi

the people on my ts3 server have the problem that they sometime cant hear some people

example: we are 10 men in channel 10 men are talking (not at the same time) and one of them cant hear one or two of the 10 men

its a periodic problem after restart ts3 the can hear all

i think its a client bug , since the last client update we have this problem

i hope you understand this because my english is not good

greetz lordanubis

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** german part deleted ***
    *** This forum is english only! ***
    Last edited by dante696; June 28th, 2010 at 12:54 PM.

We know, that there is such a problem :-/
    A developer trys to reproduce this problem.

Question Sound got lost after a while

Hello guys,

i got some problems with my Teamspeak Client. I got a TS-Server for 3 month and the most of the clients include me got horrible sound problems.

after a while a client ist muten, die cant talk or hear some clients, this client have to restart teamspeak. i got the problem and when i run Assassins Creed II, i have to restart every few min the teamspeak client because nobody can hear me...

sorry for me worse english, i hope you can understand enough to help me.

Thanks
    Last edited by Hell-Spawn; June 28th, 2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Thanks for including the Post. i dont found this thread with the search.

[Client]Weird bug with 3.0.0-beta22 Build 11315

Occasionally when on TS, I'll notice someone's talk light lit up but they aren't talking. When this happens, I sometimes can't hear them when they actually do talk. I'll then hit the X to close TS, but all that happens is I'm logged out of the server, TS stays open. If I click the X again, nothing happens. I have to manually end the process via Task Manager.

I can not re-create this bug, it happens randomly on its own without any sort of event to trigger it. There doesn't seem to be any out-of-the-ordinary events logged in the main TS tab, nor do I get any warning or error icons at the bottom of TS when this happens which leads me to believe that TS isn't noticing any problem.

This never happened prior to the most recent update, and no one else on this TS server seems to be having this issue.

"Can you hear me now?" glitch!

Here recently since the last update to TS3 there is a random glitch that happens with random people at random times for no reason that I can find. The glitch is that sometimes a person will just all of a sudden be muted on someones computer "No muted icon over their bubble" but not on anyone elses. In order to fix this problem, that person has to leave the server and rejoin for the person who can't hear them to hear them again. It happens all the time and It is just completely random.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydotexe View Post
    Occasionally when on TS, I'll notice someone's talk light lit up but they aren't talking. When this happens, I sometimes can't hear them when they actually do talk. I'll then hit the X to close TS, but all that happens is I'm logged out of the server, TS stays open. If I click the X again, nothing happens. I have to manually end the process via Task Manager.

I can not re-create this bug, it happens randomly on its own without any sort of event to trigger it. There doesn't seem to be any out-of-the-ordinary events logged in the main TS tab, nor do I get any warning or error icons at the bottom of TS when this happens which leads me to believe that TS isn't noticing any problem.

This never happened prior to the most recent update, and no one else on this TS server seems to be having this issue.
    I was having this same problem when I first installed my new sound card (X-fi titanium) until I found DanielK's most recent drivers. That solved the TS3 locking up issue ... still a minor issue to work out ... but perhaps this is the issue?

I'm using my MSI 890fx's integrated Realtek HD audio.

Though, I have noticed that even though I installed the drivers, and later updated the drivers...that windows hardware manager is still reporting that there are no drivers for it, yet the sound works. This may be the issue, but I have yet to find a resolution, honestly haven't even bothered looking for one since the sound works.

Exclamation [BUG] Not hearing others after some time, shutdown problems

Sound: Realtek onboard
    Client: 3.0.0-beta22 [Build: 11315]
    Server: 3.0.0-beta25 [Build: 11421]

When you start up the client, everything works: You can connect to the server, hear everyone just fine. Sporadically though it can happen that out of the blue over the course of an evening you will not hear someone else anymore while you still hear others. Then the only thing that helps is restarting the client. When this happens and you either intend to close the window or use the menu to quit the client program, it will get stuck and stay around until killed by way of the process manager. Could this be fixed?

Voice transmission freezes - TS restart needed

Hello.

My clan has a TeamSpeak 3 server that we use really often. It has worked fine with no problems for a while, but until some updates a few months ago, something strange happened.

One or more random players' voice transmission fail at random times. The Talk-Icon on TeamSpeak keeps showing "ON", like if the person is actually talking. This means that I cannot hear this person talking, but the other part may or may not be able to hear me talking depending on if they have the error too.

This happens when we play Counter-Strike: Source - I am pretty sure it happens when we're just talking, and not playing games. I was hoping that this would get fixed shortly as the updates passed by, but nothing has happened yet, and it's really annoying.

If we're playing an important match, and we can't hear a player, we don't know it... and if we do find out, a restart of the TeamSpeak client is required from either one of them.

I don't know if this is an issue that some other people are having too. I'm 99% sure it's not server-related, because we've had two different hosts now - both had the same bug. And probably not client related either, all of our TeamSpeak clients are up to date, we've tried reinstalling, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by -{HGH}-GEN.Skylab View Post
    You are all updated to the latest client build? Beta25? Maybe that has something to do with it..
    This has been a recurring, reported issue from over 400+ users of my plugin over the past 2 months.

No - its not the latest beta, nor my setup

What is your plug-in and could it possibly be the cause of this??

Quote Originally Posted by poisonpanik View Post
    What is your plug-in and could it possibly be the cause of this??
    http://dev-heaven.net/projects/a2ts3

And no. Because it is reproducible without the plugin running. It has also been reported multiple times here on the forums by other users.

hmm , i have had 200 people in a channel at once on a server i run and no issues reported.

This is a known issue, we have been trying to find its cause but until now were not lucky. Since it is so random and rare it is not easy to understand.
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

Running a server on Win2k, beta 26 atm, most clients on beta 22-26 somewhere, all on various windows version.

This problem is very random. Usually it happens more frequently to certain people, but other days other people are picked. I thought I was immune, but then for 2 weeks I had to kill the client about 3-4 times every night since I stopped hearing people and the client froze when I tried to close it normally.

It's insanely annoying and ongoing still.

Thread Information