Forum

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    could you tell me specificly how i do that steps? thx very much

When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

well i already saw a site that sayed that and i checked and my local network adapter was already on first!

i opened the ports 9986, 9987 and 9988 for the ip 192.168.2.138, that is a static ip. i already tried everything on every thread i found and still donest work.

is my problem really that hard to resolve?
    Last edited by dante696; September 29th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.

There is no word about the protocol. Are your ports opened for UDP only?
    And have you tried to deactivate hamachi for testing?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

the ports 9986, 9987 and 9988 are opened as as UDP only and nott TCP or UDP and TCP.
    yesterday i dont know but 5 friends tried to connect with my extern ip and did. but i think it was because of hamachi because they coul d send files with file browser and i didnt opened the ports 10011 and 30033!

Question new to TS3

Hello,
    1st off ill just say im not very tech savy. so if you throw alot of technical terms or know how at me with very short acronyms i wont get it.
    2nd i am in search for a program to use with a server my world of warcraft guild (i) can manage for free. the website here said i dont need to pay for a server if i dont need one for a group under 35 people (we have barely 15 online on very rare occasions). so i downloaded the server client onto my computer and got everything setup via the youtube shared videos from this website. they are very helpful .
    3rd However when i tried to have another person connect, as a tester for the program and for failures, to my "server" that i created (aka my computer) the system failed and could not connect. i can understand that they might have typed things in wrong for it, so im not ruling that out. and i dont know fully what they truely have to "write" in the blocks to begin with. yes i understand that the server password need to be the same as the password i setup for it. and i understand the nickname parts. but what exactly will they have to put in the server address?

i am not worried about if i should try to find a free server somewhere else or that i should use a differant program altogether, the key thing is i'd like to be able to manage it as i want to and wanting it to be free. so if you think you can help me in my quest to get setup, it would be greatly appreciated.

i will also login to TS3, skype, facebook if it will help make it better to make the communication easier.

Thank you
    V/r
    Kosack

Have you read Post #1?
    It tells you what ports have to be opened on your server.

dante696,
    to answer you question... no i didnt read the first post because i didnt know of this thread on the forum.
    originally i started my own and the forum support changed it to a reply in this one. but if you havent noticed i said i was new and was asking for help (verbal preferably) if someone could do that not try find someone to cut me down for not going through 1,188 forum threads to find this one.

however i did read the 1st post after i was notified that my 1st TS3 forum thread was changed and relocated i was able to read it. but still couldn't understand most of it. i am still asking for help.

V/r
    -Kosack

Teamspeak Server 3 Locks port 9987

So, I searched post after post after post and I still can't seem to figure it out. After installing TS3 Client and Server, and opening port 9987 I am still having a problem. Problem is I check to make sure port is open on PFPortChecker which shows me that PORT UDP 9987 is open. However, everytime I launch TS3 Server, which displays the ICON on the lower right of the taskbar with my IP, it somehow LOCKS port 9987?!? If i disable the TS3 Server it then unlocks it again? Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Unhappy how do i set up a home server

i cant find any usefull TUTs and i cant get the acces jey to work so i replaced it and so now i dont have it at all!

i need to know how to get the key back and how to set up the server i can connect through 127.0.0.1 but not the external

"Failed to connect" on my own TS3 Dedicated server!

hey guys, this is my first time making a TS3 server, i have port forwared my ports, and i can see my server from the server list.., but its light grey i do believe,(i dont kno if that means anything) but when i goto join it, it tries to connect, then it comes up with "Failed to connect to server" in red!

has anyone else have this problem, ive been stuck on this for 3 days now, and cant find any info about it, and in my firewall on windows i have it checked, turned it on and off, if i cant find out im just gonna back to free vent trail server.. pls help guys thx..

hers the TS3 server i made

156.34.225.69:9987

specs,

win 7 ultimate 64bit

router

actiontec r1000h

sorry for repost, i post in ts2 forum by mistake

@quarterbreed

You cannot connect to your own server via the WAN IP if you are hosting the server on your LAN. You will need to use the LAN IP.

Local server hosting help me!

Hi, I want to host a teamspeak that is just on my local connection for a LAN I am doing. I know how to make a server etc.. But i just wondered what ip they would connect to and would i need to port forward?
    For example when I make one i can connect via:127.0.0.1
    Would that be the same for everyone on my connection? If not could you help me Thanks

Edit by mod
    Thread merged. Please look at the top of this thread.
    Next time use the search function
    Last edited by florian_fr40; October 19th, 2011 at 08:45 AM.

I'm having issues with mine. Yesterday I created A teamspeak server with and NPL license. I've got it all set up, But other people who are not connected to my ISP are unable to connect to my NPL Server. I've tried port forwarding but nothings become of that either. I am a server admin on my server. I really would like poeple outside of my internet connection to connect. Please someone help me set it up!

Users Cannot login to the server

I'm using a teamspeak 3 server on windows 7 64 bit

I can connect from another account if im within my network (attached to the same wireless router). however outside computers cant log on. The ports are 9987 and 10011 and are confirmed open. Telnet is working as well. What troubleshhoting steps should I try?

Thread Information