Forum

Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

I wont creat a ts server

I wont creat a server ts but when i tap : 192.168.1.1 and i write admin and password admin i can not go set my ts server

Connection refused on port 9987 but not 30033 & 10011

I've been having this problem for many days now and still have not figured it out. I'm trying to host a TS3 Server on my computer. It has been setup with a static IP, firewall is off, & ports are forwarded on that IP. Everytime I attempt to connect on the server it fails to connect, even for friends. I checked the ports with canyouseeme.com and like said in the title of this post, the connection is refused on 9987 then 30033 & 10011 are open. I tested before hand with the firewall and with the firewall on it will time out so I turned it off. I found that people have this similar problem but I can't find a solution. Can anybody please help me before I lose my sanity. The router I am using is a Belkin F9K1102 v2. If you need anymore info please reply.
    Last edited by dante696; October 13th, 2015 at 08:59 AM. Reason: merged

good tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    http://checkip.dyndns.com/

Note that all these services rely on assumption that you don't have any intermediate proxy servers between your browser and the service site.

You can try http://checker.samair.ru/ to test for proxy, but it's not 100% reliable, however. (i.e., it can't detect my proxy at all :P )
    good tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by ElPrincipe View Post
    Hello, i have made my own Teamspeak server and i can get people to connect so there seem's to not be any problem's, but when disconnect from Teamspeak or restart my PC, it is like my Teamspeak server disappeared, there is no IP that work's. Please help me.
    Same problem with you. Need help

[Linux]Everything set up properly, but clients cannot connect to server.

My friend and I got a Non-profit license for TS and restarted the client. Once we restarted, the entire server went to ****. We had to go through the process of allowing connections and opening ports to make sure all communications were being communicated correctly. We can't connect to it through Teamspeak. I might have missed a few things we did already, but this is most of it.

Anyways, to keep it quick and simple, here's what we did:
    -Started with a fresh server to avoid any issues
    -All respective ports open - 9987, 10011, 30033
    -Open port 2008 for TCP and UDP
    -Open port 2010 for UDP
    -Output rules for port 2008 + 2010
    -Input rules for port 2008 + 2010
    (Some reference for what we did is here: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...-error-1/page4 )

So, quick reasoning of why it should work or why we think it should.
    -Pinging can be received and sent
    -No errors on server logs

Server log:
    http://puu.sh/kRW5x/d8a9294253.log
    .ini file:
    http://puu.sh/kRWOD/f50329f774.ini
    Last edited by Sikoden; October 21st, 2015 at 11:25 PM. Reason: merged

I have the same problem. I have done port forwards and removing windows firewall doesn't help. There are no errors in my log file either.

Ventrilo server worked just fine as I tested it. I have installed TS3 server like 10 times before and never met this kind of problem.

Could it be that my TS3 is blocked for some reason? I tested the same server on 2 different computers and neither was working.

BT Business Hub (Portforwarding help)

Hello,

I have tried to portforward the hub a few times now but when I check to see if it is open it's not. I can't connect via LAN so I don't know if that plays part in it not working?

Any help would be great

Thanks

Mad

My friend can't connect

So I tried setting up a server and I installed the server added myself as admin and all that. Then I wanted my friends to join so I forwarded port 9987 (UDP) and 30033 (TCP) and 10011 (TCP) and gave my friend my external IP but still he can't connect.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thx!
    Last edited by dante696; November 3rd, 2015 at 08:24 AM. Reason: merged

Cannot connect to new server

Hello,

I had been using my TS server (based on my laptop) with my friends for some time. Having the number of players growing and needing to keep it up for longer hours, I decided to build a new one on my desktop (both computers are on the same router and thus share an IP).

The new server was thus built on my window 10 desktop unfortunately only I can connect to it. Anybody else just gets an error. Same router as the laptop and the ports are still open. I completely uninstalled my anti-virus to see if its firewall was causing the problem, no improvement. I made sure there is an exception for the TS3.exe file in the window firewall, don't use Smartscreen.

I hope I provided all the information needed and thank you in advance for any help/advice you may have ;-)

Have a good day,

flows69
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ports.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	13110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	firewall.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	13111  
    Last edited by flows69; November 2nd, 2015 at 09:20 AM.

Invitation help

Okay so I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but I have not found a thread anywhere

I set up a free server for a small group of friends this afternoon. When they try to join the server it doesn't let them. They get the error "Failed to resolve host name" when they try to enter. It's only let one person in, and it's someone in the same house. Even the "invite buddy" redirect link doesn't let them in... It's becoming more of a hassle than I wanna deal with honestly. Someone pleeeeeeeeeeeease help.
    Last edited by dante696; November 2nd, 2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: merged

so close ....

Quote Originally Posted by PotaBlava View Post
    Well, it seems the original poster has resolved the issue by himself:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...-on-Windows-10
    I have the exact same problem but am unable to open the link you provided. Do you remember what he did to solve the problem?

Thanks for your help

when connecting from the LAN (e.g. in your home), use the servers' local IP address (e.g. 192.168.x.y).
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Nene01 View Post
    Okay so I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but I have not found a thread anywhere

I set up a free server for a small group of friends this afternoon. When they try to join the server it doesn't let them. They get the error "Failed to resolve host name" when they try to enter. It's only let one person in, and it's someone in the same house. Even the "invite buddy" redirect link doesn't let them in... It's becoming more of a hassle than I wanna deal with honestly. Someone pleeeeeeeeeeeease help.

Use your external IP, if users from outside want to connect.
    + Open your ports.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Teamspeak3 Server-winrar 64 bit

Hey,

i have a question. I have create a TS3 Server with the normal 64-bit Version you can download on the TS3 webside but no one can connect with it exapt me. Please I Need help the Server is for my Clan and wie Need it now.

Thank you

I have to add that the Server adress is for my 127.0.0.1 but when you go one serverlist it┤s adress is 31.172.xxxx:9987 but with this adress you can not connect please i Need help

Thank you
    Last edited by dante696; November 12th, 2015 at 07:20 AM.

Port forwarding, please help.

Hello.
    Could you tell me if i have opened the right ports to host a server for my friends?
    Here's a picture: https://gyazo.com/10498f71f885061e3f576f575d9d2896

I've done that but telnet tells me that those ports aren't open and my friends can't connect to my server with my public ip.
    Last edited by dante696; November 12th, 2015 at 07:23 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information