Forum

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    You don't need to download/run a 2nd server exe file. All you need is an NPL license and the correct query command. I see you have posted in this thread already. It is a good start for what you need.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ver-Management

I am having major difficulties in getting a connection to my TS3 server from an external source.

The network I have is a basic ADSL router (no firewall settings enabled) with an IP of 80.177.159.9 which passes through to a Netgear FVS318 router that has an external IP of 80.177.159.10 and internal IP of 192.168.1.1

The port forwarding on this router has been enabled for port 9987 to be redirected to 192.168.1.10

I have installed the TS3server on a box running Windows 2003 server and configured it according to instructions posted on this site. This is on the internal network with an IP of 192.168.1.10

I have connected locally to this TS3 server with no problems but when ever I try an external connection to 80.177.159.10:9987 it times out with Failed to Connect to server. This exact same hardware configuration worked fine with TS2 and I have no other net issues.

Any ideas?

Did you forward a single port or a port range? Some routers require a range instead of a single port. Was your router on portforward.com?

Your IP listings look off.

The network I have is a basic ADSL router (no firewall settings enabled) with an IP of 80.177.159.9 which passes through to a Netgear FVS318 router that has an external IP of 80.177.159.10 and internal IP of 192.168.1.1
    Why does your ADSL router have a .9 IP and your Netgear router have a .10? The netgear should have the WAN IP or an LAN IP but not a different WAN IP than the ADSL router. Can you give a basic diagram of your connection from PC to the internet to maybe help us understand if these IPs you post are correct.

Hi i just got an registered non profit ts server, setted it up etc. but now the problem. I don't understand/or doing something wrong when i'm trying too open the ports like 9987.

i got this router; Airlive WMM 3000R Wireless Router, i checked with pportchecker and he said he couldn't ping my router.

Address:
    192.168.1.173(standard gateway)
    192.168.1.254(ipv4-adres)
    ts3 server; 194.121.152.26
    (Atm server is only online when my computer in online)

windows vista Acer.
    Last edited by Shinn60; March 1st, 2011 at 09:03 PM.

Try to open UDP ports 9986 to 9988

still nothing

i read it, i downloaded that program opened the port but the programs says that it couldn't ping my router so my port isn't open
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 08:24 AM.

Solved How Can My Friends Join my server on Ts3 please Help

Hello
    i am Ahmad Al-Momani

i created ts_Server3 and i did every thing in Tutorials Video

but same thing i can join my host and they cant join my host

Help me Please

Wink Thank you Very much

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
    Thanks Dude you Help me 100% =)) <3

Hello,

I got some strange Issues with Client connection.

- all clients within the LAN do not have any Issues with connetion to the Server
    - Port forwarding and Firewall settings are done from my site (as assumed in your great tutorial above)
    - one external Client can logon to the server
    - all other get the Message that the DNS or IP is not resolvable

now the Strange thing..
    the external Client (Client A) is in the same LAN network as Client B but Client B is not able to resolve the DNS or connect via IP, same time Client A has established a connection. Both have the same gateway to the Internet and configured with the same settings (DHCP, TS3 Version etc.) also other external Clients are not able to connect to the Server.

I checked also via nslookup that a DNS resolve is working from those clients. All neccessary Ports are open and forwarded to the Server. Also it does not matter if the Client is running XP or Win7 or other OS it seems to be the Connection. Even if the Clients use the IP address they get revused with no connection possible.

maybe you hve a hint or sollution in this.

We will keep you posted in further investigations.

Client A and Client B are not in the Local Network of the Server!!

regards

Tjolmar
    Last edited by Tjolmar; March 16th, 2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Additional Info

@Tjolmar

Unfortunately I do not have an answer to this unexplained behavior. Since I don't have multiple clients connecting through the same gateway I am unable to even test this. You are however, not the first to report such problems. Maybe some testing and results might shed some light on this problem?

I know there is at least one thread here about a very similar, if not the same, problem. I can't find it right this moment though but I'll keep looking. In the mean time I'd open a new thread for the problem and see if anyone else has insight.

I did this but it doesent work i have a westell wireless router and non wireless they have a 45 model and i have 44 they dont have that im ocnfuse di need help cant figure it out i use Port Checker and non of them are open see What i mean it really confuses me i dont get it and i need an TS3 server for my client i have even went to youtube for some help but NON of them helped i wish you guys could help me i actually thought thats what this ts3 website was for remote help but im confused i dont think any of you will figure my issue out well Thank You Any Way

Do you have the manual for your router? It should have the info you need to setup port forwarding if it is not available on the portforward.com website. Be sure to set your voice port, 9987 by default, to UDP and not TCP.

Setting up TS problem
    Hi,

I have set up my own TS server but am having problems getting outer user inside of my TS

I put the toke, and i am a server admin.

I have tryed both IP's, my IP for admin is 192.168.1.3:9987 (works)
    And the outer one i got 76.87.38.91 and i am guessing the same port. (Dose not work)
    that i got from http://www.whatismyip.com/
    Not sure if that is the right IP.

I have set up my firewall using codes. TPC 30033 TPC 10011 UPC 9987 And it also has "TS3 server path

The Red TS icon is on the bottom right of my screen, along with my blue voice activation / minimized regular TS icon

I have been on TS and know the basics, Don't know about perditions, if that has anything to do with it.

Any help is needed

You won't be able to connect with the IP you get from whatismyip.com. This IP is what you give your friends. You need to use your LAN IP (192.168.1.3) or use localhost or 127.0.0.1 if the server is on the same computer your client is on.

Thread Information