Forum

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Server support

I have just set up a new server and have given the details to a friend. this would be my IP address, password. When my friend tries to connect its saying error. i cant figure out how to put port number onto the end to make it work and noone can get into my server. please help

Thanks

Format is <server IP>:<port>

ok i am stumped i have watched video after video deleted and started over and over again i can connect to my server however no one else can connect ive forwarded all the ports give them the external ip but nada and advice will be greatly appreciated
    \

I can't find my router between all the names, what should I do, I live in holland and have internet via a company called KPN, the box says Experia Box, and in my connaction screen it says ThomsonXXXXXX (X is just a random number). How can I find out what it is! Please help

Friend's can't connect?

Hi there,

I have set up a teamspeak 3 server, but friends can't connect to my server.
    I give my friends my ip, I have open the port in my firewall 9987 as UDP.
    But they can't connect?

Erik

Hello

Ok for your firewall, but about your router ?
    COuld you connect with your local IP (or the loopback : 127.0.0.1) ?

I don't set the port open in my router.
    I can connect to this: 127.0.0.1 .
    That works, but my ip not.

Quote Originally Posted by Erikkk View Post
    I don't set the port open in my router.
    So, do it

More info in the first post of this thread

Oke and do you know how I can change the connect addres?

Erikkk Please use your external IP address for oyur friends and open port 9987 UDP
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hi,

I have just recently set up my teamspeak server and started using it. After my router had been configured to forward the ports everything was working fine. I had 3 people connected (myself internal and 2 from external) and we were talking normally. Then one had a little problem with his client and had to restart. He could NOT connect back to my server. I have checked my router... portforwards are still there, i have disabled my firewall and he still cannot connect, my IPs both internal and external did NOT change. Then I though this was just with one person but my GF is now having the same problem. I have dont nothing with the clients, they are not on any ban list or anything.

UPDATE: All users connect using the IP. My computer can also be reached from others by ping with no pakets lost. The users that are having difficulty connecting to my server can connect to the TS Public Servers with some sort of Bookmark error but it says this is always fixed automatikally! What is really wrecking my brain is that one User that was on this morning CAN connect to my TS server without any error messages however the 2 other clients still have the same error message....

The last 2 things i remember doing was creating login data for a queryserver and trying to access the server logg were i get the error message that this is currently not possible? Could this be the problem?

Any Ideas? Your help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you

Marcel-D
    Last edited by Marcel-D; August 16th, 2011 at 05:52 PM.

If any user outside your network can connect to your server the issue is not port forwarding. Has your external IP changed?

No my external IP has not changed. As mentioned above 1 of the 3 friends as been able to reconnect
    Last edited by Marcel-D; August 16th, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

Server IP

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4711/serverip.png
    Volledige Resolutie

I have a problem with my new teamspeak server. My friends can't connect with the server, and I think that the problem is that the server 2 different IP's have. Can anybody say what I can do to solve this problem?

Edit by mod
    Thread merged. Next time use the search function
    Last edited by florian_fr40; August 22nd, 2011 at 01:31 PM.

127.0.0.1 is your Computer, no one can connect via that IP, cause its the same on all machines. You propably need to bind Teamspeak to your current external IP (86.92.51.142) and open the Ports in your Router.

Thread Information