Forum

Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mootari86 View Post
    I have no idea what is going on, I have tried running as administrator and in various compatibility modes to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated
    Well, it seems the original poster has resolved the issue by himself:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...-on-Windows-10

Help Forwarding Ports!

Hello, Im fairly computer savy and have gone through multiple websites (Including this one) on guides to setup and portforward for my teamspeak. I have tried everything i can think of to get it to broadcast but my ports are constantly blocked.

Please anyone help. CALLING ALL BRAINS lol

Using PFPortchecker free version

specs.
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    AM3+ 8150 8 core
    8GB Corsair Dominator
    4 TB HDD , 240 SSD
    M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ASUS Motherboard
    Onboard Dedicated 1GB/s Realtek
    Last edited by dante696; September 1st, 2015 at 09:51 AM. Reason: merged / udp can not be checked via website tools!

Server Setup, Port Forwarded, nobody can connect...et al

Greetings TS community!

I have some questions concerning the setup of a teamspeak server. This is not-for-profit and will strictly, if possible, be used for my small gaming community of friends from across the country (US). We have a teamspeak server currently rented, but it is limited to 10 (I believe) slots maximum. We sometimes have 15-20 users wanting on, but it is a rarity and we don't see our current subscription continuing with our provider for various reasons. We would like to have the available slots on a server, I think I read a personal server does 30?,

Which brings me here.....

I have recently procured a decent server from my work's surplus and I was thinking of ways to utilize it for my friends and I. I have been able to find some documentation concerning the needs for an "NPL", but based on the needed website criteria that wouldn't work for us very well. We play a plethora of games and we use it as a gathering place since many of us have moved apart for college, work, etc.

Are there any options available for us? I am a complete greenhorn when it comes to TS Server stuff. I have the three ports forwarded so far on my router, that's as far as I have gotten.

Much respect to you all and I appreciate any help any of you guys/gals can share.

Ben

EDIT:

I found some thing to help get me setup, but I am still having issues. Edited the title accordingly.

I have forwarded 9987, 10011, and 30033. I have confirmed the ports have been properly forwarded. My friends can ping my WAN IP. However they cannot connect, nor can anyone else on the local network. I can, obviously, make the connection on the actual server's client install, but my gaming pc cannot.

I have allowed incoming connections in the firewall of the server for all three ports, as well as, connections pertaining to teamspeak. Outbound rules have been set for the application, also.

The IP address has been statically assigned on the local network for the server that the TS Server client is running on.

Any suggestions?

Edit 2.0:

Thanks for the help!?

I had to change the inbound rule on the server to specifically has 9987 set to UDP instead of being included with the all rule with 10011 and 30033. Up and running now.
    Last edited by EvilPOKES; September 4th, 2015 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Found information, but still needing help.

Can't connect to my server

Hi,

This is the second time I've unsuccessfully tried to setup my own teamspeak server. Last time on windows 8.1 and now on windows 10. I got it running and can connect to localhost, but from any other computer I get "failed to connect with server". I'm pretty sure the IP adress is correct, checked with whatsmyip etc.

I've forwarded the ports (9987, 10011, 30033) om my Ubee router (home network), added firewall rules for those ports (udp aswell as tcp). I've attached the logs, but I don't see anything strange... The ports show in the list of open ports in cmd (netstat -a):

TCP 0.0.0.0:10011 Prodigy:0 LISTENING
    TCP 0.0.0.0:30033 Prodigy:0 LISTENING
    UDP 0.0.0.0:9987 *:*

Any help would be appreciated

External people cant connect to TS

Title says it all. I can connect locally to my server from any device on the LAn just fine with direct interal IP and I can connect on the box its self with localhost. Windows firewall is off and have tcp/udp for 9987 10011 30033 forwarded on my router/firewall.

But no one can connect and at this point not sure why

PS this is on Win 10 Pro

How to set up team speak for wifi network through port forwarding

Please give details of the steps required to setup team speak 3 for wifi networks.I have a Zyxel Router.
    Last edited by dante696; September 8th, 2015 at 07:04 AM. Reason: merged

Here are the needed ports
    https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...k-3-server-use

But we are not your router manual!
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

wont connect with external ip

Already tried with a friend but he gets "failed to conect", can i have someone try connecting to my server for external ip test?

Nobody can connect to my server

hello,
    i have downloaded your server for my 64bit system. i have installed it, give me serveradmin and create some channel. I have added the Teamspeak Port 9987 for TCP and UDP for my pc in my Wlan Router but nobody ca join my server about my IP.

I have my IP frim wieistmeineip.de

I hope anyone can help me

NiceKype

Nobody can join my server

i have make all the thinks that all guys in the forum write but nothing works.

I dont know what is the problem. Ports are all free and my ip is correct.

Port Forwarding

I port forwarded everything, and Teamspeak worked fine. My friends could join, talk, etc.
    But when my internet starting running slow, I plugged my Ethernet cable, and my internet ran fine, however my ports stopped running.

Does anyone know the solution to this?

Thanks
    Last edited by dante696; September 24th, 2015 at 09:35 AM. Reason: merged

Your LAN IP did change and you must change the port forwarding to the new LAN IP.

If you don't know how to host a server, you may consider to rent a server.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Teamspeak hosting issue

Hello, i have made my own Teamspeak server and i can get people to connect so there seem's to not be any problem's, but when disconnect from Teamspeak or restart my PC, it is like my Teamspeak server disappeared, there is no IP that work's. Please help me.

Did you install the TeamSpeak server on your local machine (your PC)?
    In this case you've probably got a dynamic IP. So the IP users are connecting to your server will be different every day. You can lookup your IP here: http://ipmonkey.com/

Fail to connect

Hi I am a host to a server for my FC in Final Fantasy-Heavensward but do not understand your workings out to resolve my "Fail to connect" issue 3 of us were in TS3 last night but got kicked out and was unable to return because of the above error message. Could you please explain how I can rectify this in laymans terms as I'm not very technical with programmes sorry

Thanks

Thread Information