Forum

Threaded View

Can't get ports open...

Hi there i hope i'm on the right Thread for some needed help

I's been a while but i've used an privé ts 3 server before with some gaming buddy's easly.
    Now we have an different router from ziggo: Technicolor TC7210.z and kinda getting annoyed it worked all before on the old router (don't have it anymore )
    And for some reason i just can't seem to get me ts3 server up, I can connect locally np but not me gaming buds from the outside.
    Did all the port forwarding of the needed ports 9987/30033/1011 and even checked http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/9...nect-to-server & used http://canyouseeme.org/ But it seems i can't get the ports open When its forwarded like it should be..

I use an win7 64x system its an costum made high end gaming pc works great(love the ssd and gforce 970 gtx), Did all the ip setup work, Even tryed ports triggers but nothing.
    Below some pic's to show how it looks for me, As u can also see i have to pick an service name and typical thing is can't pick ts3 from it. And i have no idea wich one i should pick so i've let it stand as it was.

Hope you guy's can help me out been trying lots of thing nothing works.
    I'ts been a while since me gaming buds and me spoke on ts3 and kinda wanne speak again this weekend (they don't always have time).

PS: Sorry for any misspelling i am Dutch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r2.png 
Views:	220 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	13391   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	199.9 KB 
ID:	13390  
    Last edited by Chris; January 14th, 2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: removed excessive formatting and comic sans use

Thread Information