Forum

NPL to standard 32

Hello folks,

Im a new user on the forum but not new with the Teamspeak community. Ive been hosting TS servers since 2004 for friends, community and family.

I had a surprise last month when tried to update my Teamspeak server running under debian from 3.7.1 to last version. It was not working anymore. Restored backup and then did a little research to discover that the NPL licenses have been moved to another galaxy.

No problems there, I understand that it is hard to live from something you sell....and you give....and people abuse.

That being said, my community is very small and I think I could live with a 32 slot or even paid for a 64.

My question : How to move from the NPL license to regular one or paid one without being forced to reinstall completely my server ?

I tried, but broken everything. Someone have a written guide or docs or something to enlight me ?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and have a nice week-end !

We have no idea what anything of this has to do with any license.
    You should check your log why he server did not work or start etc..
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

There should be no problem with server license
    Did you update TS server to latest version?

Did you make a file .ts3server_license_accepted with license_accepted=1' in it?
    Just make sure the "licensekey.dat" is still in teamspeak server directory. It should work without problem.

I you have errors, please make some screenshots or post the logs showing where you stuck with TS server.

Thread Information